Final

Human

#WeBelieveInYouKris

 

HUMAN

 

"What the , Kris?!"

"Are you even listening?!"

"What are you doing??!"

"Duizhang! Luhan-ge is being mean to me again!"

"Yah! Yifan!! Did you do this?!

"Kris! Don't you dare turn your back on me!!"

"KRIS!"

"YIFAN!"

"GEGE!"

"DUIZHANG!"

------------------

Screaming, crying, shouting, what more do I have to endure. I just want to break down. I just want to sit and relax. But even for a second, that sweet heaven wasn't granted to me. I tried ignoring the voices in my head, the nagging inside of me, but I can't. I won't.

"Kris-ge!" they shouted again, and all the bickering kept on and on and on. They just won't stop. I was lost in track when some one then pulled the hem of my shirt. Tao. "Kris-ge, Lulu-hyung is trying to make me cry again." He tald him, even though the maknae is already crying his eyes out. And then Luhan appeared, "That's not true! I did not!" He screamed at Tao which made him cry more. Someone then bagan shaking me, "Are you even listening?!" Xiumin hyung. "I said, did you broke my iPod?!" He kept on nagging me on and on about breaking his stuffs when we all clearly know that Chen did it.

And then next thing comes after the next, some one kept on pulling me away and so is another one. They kept on bickering and bickering. I just can't hold it in any longer.

"SHUT UP!" I screamed at them. "What the do you want from me?!"

And then suddenly I felt a stinging sensation on my right cheek. I turned to see Xiumin screaming at me and Tao crying his eyes out while Chen and Luhan laughed at the scene. . I hate it when this happens. I can't say I'm used used to it, but , why is this always happening.

The bickering went on and on that I just couldn't take it any longer. I walked out of the room and went straight to the door. "Don't you dare turn your back on me, mister." I heard Xiumin screaming again. Exactly when I was about to open the door, it burted and sprouted our manager.

"Kris, you need to go down to the recording station, you're voice can't be heard through out the song. We need you to record the whole song again." He told me this. , he told me that yesterday and even the day before. My throat hurts from all the hours of recording.

"Again?" I asked him and he just gave me this look that made me want to punch his old face so much.

" it." I went straight ahead and into the elevator. I went tsraight to the lobby of our dorm here in China and left the building.

----------------------

I looked at my phone. Tao kept on calling me over and over again. I don't think I can face him, or any one right now.

But I miss my Tao.

I picked up the phone and all I heard on the other side of the line was sobbing. "Gege?"

"Hey Tao."

"Ge, when are you going back? I missed you. Chen kept on saying that you're leaving us. That's not true right?"

"Tao," I called out his name. "why are you crying?"

I heard him taking deep breathes "Lu-ge kept on punching me, calling me good for nothing. Xiumin-ge said that I should just go with you." I heard him sob. And I also heard voices on the other line. "Who are you talking too?----- Is that Kris on the phone?!--- You ing bastard! Come here!"

"Are you talking to Kris?! Don't talk to him!! He's good for nothing!"

"Shut up!"

"Are you talking back to me?! Why you panda!!"

"KRIs-GE!"

"SHUT UP!" I screamed throught the phone.

"Sir," The nurse came up to me and took away my phone. "Please do not stress yourself. It's bad for your condition. You need to rest.. After a few hours. we have to take you to the MIR." She calmly told me and I nod back to her. 

"Can I heve my phone back?" I asked her. And she handed me the pad. I looke at the screen, It's still going. "Tao? Are you still there?"

I heard small sobs and rustling indicating that he was. in fact, still there, "I want you to llisten carefully. Please."

I took deep breathes and sighed. "Tao, please remember that I love you. But please. please. PLEASE stop trying to depend to much on me. I want to be your super man, but I can't. I'm just me. So if you're going to cry, hold it back in. If you're angry, remember that fire can't stop fire. If you're scraed, I want you to face your fears and stand proud like a man."

"Gege." he cried out. "I'm not finished yet Tao. Xiumin." I called out the other member's name. "Don't you dare out just because things aren't going according to plan. You're not the only one that has problems. Don't scream at any one and blame them just because you're reckless."

"Luhan, I want you to shut up. I want you to calm the down. I want you to be a good example. Not the worst. Chan, I want you to face your ing problems, don't you ing dare point fingers, because when you do, that finger always point to me. Lay, please have a care in this world. Stop being stupid and open your eyes."

"Look guys. I look up to you often, for being responsible, for being funny, you all have good points. But you also have flaws. also have flaws. I'm not perfect. I can't always fix things."

I took a deep breath and looked at the nurse that asked me if I was ready. I nod at the nurse and went back to my phone. I said one last statement before I shut down the device.

 

 

 

"I'm human too, you know."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------