Love you forever

I Always Love You

Joo POV

As long I tried to forget you,you always keep appear in my mind.What should I do?You’re not belongs to me.You’re belongs to someone that I know.I always go to our favourite place.I always remember our memories.The place where you propose to me,to be your girlfriend.I approved you to be my boyfriend because I  love you so much.One incident happened to us.Because of that,I don't believe you anymore.You always went to my house to explain everything to me,what  happened that night.I don’t want listen your explaination.When I heard your voice,it makes I don’t want losing you again.

“Joo,please listen to me,I don’t love her.I only love you.She made our relationship gone.Please back to me,”Junho said with crying.

“Junho,please go away from my life.I don’t love you anymore.You make my heart really hurt.I see you on top of her that night.I hate you but I still love you.What should I do?You want I accepted you as your girlfriend after you did that..Its only hope.I don’t want did that.”Joo said.In her heart,she really want forget that moment.Maybe that time,he drunk and that bad girl make her boyfriend will  belongs to bad girl.

“Joo,please don’t lie to me.I know you still love me.Please forget about that moment.I will always have time for you,I promise”,Junho said.

“Enough,Lee Junho..Please listen to me Junho.Please go away from my life.This is will be the last time,you see me”,Joo said.


Next day,Junho always follow where she want to go.Even though,she always keep running,he still get follow her.When she want crossing the road,traffic light changes from green to red,but she don’t see it.Junho  screamed my name but I don’t heard it.He screamed about three times,but its too lates,he cannot protect me.I have accident.He always accompanied me at hospital.I will conscious about 1 month,if I’m not conscious,I will die because I loss much blood.

“Joo,please wake,I can’t live without you,If you die,I will die too.I want always be with you”,Junho said with crying.I listened what he has said,but I tried to move my hand to give reaction.Finally,my finger moving.

I opened my eyes and I see my boyfriend crying.I can see his face become thin.Its like he don’t eat and drink.He become like these because of me,he always come to visit me and take care of me.He forget to take care of his health.

“Joo,finally,you wake…Thanks to God.i love you so much.Wait here,I want doctor check you”,Junho said and go away to find doctor.

I feel my body weak,I feel like I want to close my eyes again.I scared if I will not opened my eyes again.I will not see my handsome boyfriend.I don’t want lose him forever.I want to scream his name but my voice can’t be louder.

“Junho”

Finally,doctor and my boyfriend coming.Doctor check up on me.He said something to my boyfriend.

My boyfriend shocked,I don’t know what the doctor said to Junho.

“Joo,please be strong.Just for me.We will marry and get child…we will happy forever.”Junho said with crying.I tried to said word but its don’t go out.I tried with all my strength.Finally,its come out.

“Junho,I will go.I want you always happy,Please don’t cry again.I don’t want see it anymore.Please keep remember our memories.I always love you”,Joo said.

“I always love you,Jung Min Joo,”Junho said.He kissed his girlfriend.Finally,I closed my eyes.i will not appear again in his life.My boyfriend crying for a lot.

After I died,my boyfriend always go to our favourite place.he always singing our favourite song.He  screamed louder.

“I love you,Joo

I always love you,Jung Min Joo..

Wait for me..Joo

I will come to you….”He walked to the beach to the sea.He want to died.I can’t mad at him.I know he love me so much.He can’t live without me.Next day,people found my boyfriend’s body.He died.Now,he always be with me.

We’re happy together in the heaven.

“I love you.Jung Min Joo,”Junho said with romantic voice.

“I love you too,my boyfriend,Lee Junho,"Joo said ..I kissed his lips.I love his lips.His lips is so beautiful and soft.

I always love you,Joo..

I always love you,Junho..

The end.