Characters

the master's sun

Jung eunji:

 

She will turn 22 this year, she use to be a cheerful and cute girl before the accident she had that took the life of her mother and made a huge difference in her life giving her the ability to see ghosts, after that she become weird and outcast person, she can’t sleep or do anything as a normal human because they are always hunting her and beside her father death her life is become miserable, till she meet her savior, the first heir of kingdom group Do kyungsoo.

Do kyungsoo:

 

23 years old heir of kingdom group, he changed a lot in 5 years passed from sweet and gentle boy to a careless and cold guy, he hated people for no reasons, he didn’t want to be with anyone just himself and his beloved books, after his first love left him for another man he promised himself that he will never trust or love anyone, until that day comes and he meet eunji.

Jung yonghwa:

 

The 28 years old most famous rock star in Korea top star and the model of kingdom shopping mall, an easy going man with charming smile, never fail to melt any girl heart with his sweetness and for his singing is life, being loved by many people yonghwa always showed his bright side never shows what pain and hard time he got after his fiancée run away on their wedding day, he never expect anything will go worst but he was wrong, getting in dating scandal wasn’t all that he planned and especially with Korean sweetheart seohyun.

Seo juhyun:

 

Also known as seohyun, a 26 old top actress and singer and the Korean sweetheart, she signed a contract with kingdom group this year to b thier model, outside she look a mature and grownup lady but if you know her better you would know how childish and playful she is, always show her careless and sassy personality but a really emotional girl, having a crush on D&C Empire president was something she will never regret. Always running behind him but he never care, and dating scandal with the rock singer she hated a lot but she find it useful.

Kim yesung:

 

30 years old president of D&C empire and kyungsoo uncle (his sister son), a hardworking and responsible person with quiet and calm character, his company and kingdom group has a Work Partnership together so he had to meet that seohyun girl every time, who is the reason he hate going there. Had a secret that he doesn’t really like to talk or remember. 

Kwon Yuri:

 

27 old, secretary at kingdom group, who fall in love with someone she didn’t suppose to be. Yuri is a warmhearted girl that had lot problems in her life and doesn’t want more.