Teasing Mark Tuan

Teasing Mark Tuan

"You sure you don't wanna come along?" Your boyfriend asked once again while tying his shoelaces. 
"Yes, baby. I wanna read s." You replied, sticking her tongue out at him.

He stood up and shook his head.

"Alright then, don't go out on your own okay? I'll be back soon. I dont want papparazzi to be taking photos of my jagiya." He said, kissing your forehead and went off for his usual run.

You let out a simple laugh and walked into Mark's room. He have been working out a lot lately and going out for his usual run on days he is free from schedule. As for you, it was your off day and you just laid in bed and toook your iPad and went on your favourite site. Asianfanfics.com. You browsed through looking for good fanfics to read until you bumped into one that got you so engrossed reading it.

After an hour or so, there was a click sound and you turned to the door. Your boyfriend was back from his run. You smiled, placed your iPad aside and greeted your boyfriend.

"Eo? Oppa! That was fast."
"Yeah.. didn't want you to feel lonely at home."
"Pabo-yah, i'm doing just fine you know and enjoying my time without you around hehehe."
"Yeah, reading your s aye." He said, flopping onto the bed and rested his head on you lap.

You looked down at him, smiling as you tangled your fingers into his hair. Incredibly hot, you thought. 

"Babe.." His voice came out soft almost a whisper.
"Yes, oppa?"
"Nothing." He wrapped his arms around your waist and closed his eyes.

"Woah babe. Go and get shower, you stink!" You said, pushing him away knowing he obviously is gonna fall asleep.

He groaned and went to lay beside you instead. He grabbed you by the waist and pulled you closed to him. 

"Later, let me nap now." 

You sighed not wanting to nag much. You laid down and hugged him tight. You didn't wanna push your boyfriend to get a shower no matter how sticky his body is and how smelly he is after the run cause you actually like enjoying this little moment of silence with him. So you ignored all that and embraced him in your arms. Enjoying his touch as you kissed the top of his head. 

As you were about to closed your eyes, you felt cold air blew your neck. Mark was blowing your neck and trailing kisses on it.

"O-oppa" 
"Hush." He whispered as he starts kissing the bare skin on the crook of your neck. He moved up and kissed your jawline, lingering at the corner of your mouth. 

You leaned in, pushed him closer, wanting to kiss him badly. He smirked. You rolled over and straddled his body in between your legs. You smirked back at him before leaning in to kiss him. You placed your right knee in between his legs and gently rubbed against his crotch. In just few minutes, a bulge formed. Hnng, he moaned softly.

You repositioned yourself and was now sitting on him. You winked at him and proceeded to ing him. You throw your head back and arched your back, placing both hands on his stomach. You let out soft moans as you continue grinding on his crotch. By now, is already fully erect. He grabbed hold of your hips and moved his hips as well, increasing your speed together.

" babe." He cursed, his eyelids half closed. 

He could not take it anymore. He sat up, pushed you forcefully down to the bed as he proceed to removing his sweatpants. Before he could even do that, you abruptly stood up and walked to the door.

"Babe?" He asked with a clueless look on his face.
"To shower you go, baby. You've rest enough."
"Seriously?!" He said out loud almost yelling. 

You could hear the annoyance in his voice but you wanted him to get a shower. Plus, it was too early to be doing it even though it is only you and him in the house. What if in the midst of doing it, his got7 members comes knocking down on the door or what if you moaned too loud and they could hear you from outside? You'd be so ing embarrassed to even look at them.

"Go baby, go. Or you want me to drag you there?" He stomped his feet and grabbed his towel. He passed beside you and whispered in your ears, "I want you in there with me."

Your eyes widended. Yup, he was definitely gonna have a payback for teasing him. He tugged on your arm and forcefully dragged you into the toilet with him.

"Yah!" you yelled and he just smirked and continue walking towards the bathroom.

 

 

 

 

Author's note: ABRUPT ENDING. Want to know what happens next? 😏

Comment and subscribe!