Part 1

the one where everyone finds out
  It wasn't often that all seven of them were able to be up and have breakfast together. So really, Jackson should be happy to be able to eat with almost all s. Yugyeom still refused to leave his room for reasons he's not sure he wants to know. But when time and schedule kept him apart from his favourite roommate, it's hard to be happy. Especially when they both had woken up extra early in favor of keeping at the very least a half hour to themselves outside the confinements of their bedroom. Mark was grinning mischievously, trying to cover up his laughter as Jackson kept whispering what he presumed were sweet nothings to the older.
  He was just about to steal another kiss from those pretty lips of Mark's, when the door to the maknaes' room open and Bambam came out to join them. Instinctively Mark dodged him and sat down at the table, while Jackson turned to rummage through the fridge, silently cursing. What was the younger doing up? None of them other than Jackson had a schedule that morning, other than practise which was hours away.
  "Jackson hyung!" Bambam called out, clearly delighted that he was able to catch up with the older before he left. In a matter of minutes, Bambam might as well have talked Jackson's ear off, going on about something he watched online last night. Ever since Jackson had joined Roommate, Bambam had missed him terribly seeing that the Chinese was the only one able to endure listening to his stories. He has troubles telling Yugyeom certain things due to the fact the younger lacked the ability to know English well to understand the jokes.
  A loud sound from the other room had all three foreigners holding their breaths, eyeing each other for answers that none knew. It wasn't long before Youngjae joined them, throwing a wary look to his own bedroom before slipping in to the seat next to Mark. He poured cereal in his bowl, muttering to himself all the while. His eyes still felt heavy, the sleep fatigue still wasn't completely gone from him. He jumped, feeling someone suddenly nudging him.
  "What's up with you?" Mark asked, raising an eyebrow at him.
  "Watch out for Jaebum hyung," Youngjae warned them, rubbing his eyes tiredly. "He's been in a foul mood since he got back last night."
  "Why?" Jackson asked, curiously. He got home late last night, but he didn't notice whether their leader had been home. He was too tired to think of anything other than to slip into the warmth of a certain American.
  Youngjae shrugged, slightly annoyed, "I just hope he gets it together before practise later."
  "Maybe Jinyoung hyung knows something," Bambam piped up, trying to think back to last night. He remembered being awoken in the middle of the night to someone sneaking in. Then, he was too busy figuring out if it was real or just a dream before going back to sleep. But the voice that followed after was too familiar to be some stranger in the house. "I think they both went out last night."
  Just then, the said person came out through the shared bedroom to join them. Unlike their leader, Jinyoung showed no signs of being angry or even remotely upset. He was even laughing as he quickly dodged a pillow being thrown at him by the maknae. He kicked it back inside the room, before quickly shutting the door behind not willing to wait for a retaliation. His brown locks ruffled, eyes forming a crescent as he shot them a smile.
  "Good morning," Jinyoung greeted, going to make a pot of coffee. It had become a habit of his to make coffee for not just him, but also the others and their manager who will undoubtedly ask for breakfast as soon as he arrived. He was pouring himself a cup, when he finally noticed the curious pairs of eyes on him. "What?"
  "Do you know what's going on with Jaebum hyung?" Youngjae asked him, resting his head on his arm as he watched his hyung carefully. "He's been angry since he got back last night, and you two did go out together."
  "We are not," Jinyoung said, both his grip and smile tightened. "We didn't go out together. We just bumped into each other on the way back."
  "So you should know why he's angry. You must have talked to him last night," Bambam pressed.
  "He didn't tell me anything," he answered back, curtly.
  "You should know something," Jackson added. "You do know him best."
  "Apparently not," Jinyoung said, setting his cup down on the counter a tad too hard.
  Taking pity on his friend, Mark decided to intervene, "Come on guys, leave him alone. If he said he doesn't know, then he doesn't know."
  Just then, their leader decided to grace them with his grumpy presence. His hair was a tousled mess as if he's been pulling them and trying to pat them back in place. A frown was etched across his face. His eyes boring anger neither of them had seen in a while. It reminded them of days when he easily flew off the pan for one small thing. 
  "What?" He snapped at them, glaring at anyone who dared to look his way. He was in no mood to deal with them today.
  The younger ones quickly averted their eyes elsewhere. Youngjae quickly examined the cereal box commenting on the cartoons drawn on it to Mark who nodded silently. Bambam turned back to Jackson, asking the older about his schedule for the day, a bit upset that he won't be with them for most of the day. Jinyoung looked bored as he sipped on to his coffee, ignoring the leader's presence even when he leaned against the counter next to him and reaching for the coffee he made earlier.
  Despite their efforts, the tension was still so thick, none of them were even sure a knife would be able to cut through it. Their small talks soon hushed down to  an awkward silence. Their eyes darted towards each other, daring the other to be the first to speak up. 

  "Well, I'm off," Jackson finally said, straightened up, eager to leave the others to the thick tension surrounding them. He was lucky to be the only one with a plausible excuse to leave the room. He bent down and pulled Mark in for a quick goodbye kiss. Pulling away, he smiled at the older who look wide eyed before realizing what he had just done.

  That's when he noticed the other members looking at him, shocked. Bambam, Jinyoung and Youngjae were eyeing both Jackson and Mark surprised and curious as to what was happening. Jaebum frowned at the sight, eyes narrowed at them both. Bambam set his mug gently on the table, and cleared his throat.
  "What-"
  "Bambam!" Jackson quickly cuts in, sensing a confrontation. He pressed his lips against the younger's, before pulling back leaving him gaping.
  Not wanting to make things weirder, Jackson turned to their main vocal and kissed him too. He could feel the crumbs on the Youngjae's lips, causing him to pull back and brush them off. He ignored the fact that the younger actually blushed at the action, and turned away.
  Jinyoung was speechless, wondering what the Hong Kong native was up to when he realized the other was looking at him, with his arms wide open, "Jinyoung!"
  Though at Jaebum's warning glare, Jackson decided to settle with a kiss on the cheek for Jinyoung. He smiled sheepishly at their leader before giving him, as well, a goodbye kiss.
  "I'm going to miss you all," Jackson said dramatically, before leaving the dorm. He caught sight of Mark giving him a tight lipped smile, leaving him with a queasy feeling.
  As soon as the door shut, Jackson wanted to bang his head on the nearest wall. How could he be so stupid, so careless? The others would've figure it out if it wasn't for his quick thinking. Not his best idea, but at least he finally knew what it was like to kiss his other members - none of them will ever be as nice to kiss as Mark. Still, even he knew kissing their friends in front of Mark was probably a bad idea. He wondered what the older was thinking. He hoped to dear God that he didn't get the wrong idea from earlier.
  When the manager arrived, Jackson knew he won't have anymore time to bang his head around and decided to send an apology text to Mark, with hopes that the other would forgive him. He should probably stop by somewhere to get Mark's favourite soup as well before he goes home later.
***
 
not beta-ed. Sprry :/