The Assassin

The Assassin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His Life will never changing. That was what Sehun thought. Coming to School, Studying seriously, eating Lunch, and Going home without any problem. All he had done in his Life passed Alone by himself. No one could break his Ice Wall.

 

He never had any friend because of his Coldness. But however, he can't ever got peoples Careless for him. Even he doesn't know - or at the worst place, doesn't thought about that, his beauty and his silent kindness always make peoples adoring him.

 

No one could deny that he's a silent angel. 'Their' silent angel.

 

.

 

Ring.. Ring.. Ring..

 

The Rest-Heaven bell finally rang. People starts to run away. Some choose to go to canteen and some choose the Toilet. Except one Boy. Oh Sehun's his Full name. He's still sitting in his chair and Looks at the Whiteboard laboriously. 

 

Suddenly, A handsome boy that called as their prefect come to his direction. The boy chuckles as Sehun didn't aware while he's standing beside the Silent Boy.

 

"A..annyeong, Sehunna, This is my Notebook. I know that your gaze wasn't to good. So, yeah... please take it. I'm pleading." The Prefect said, almost Stammering. Sehun Lift up his Gaze with his Flat Expression, but success to make the Prefect frozen in his place. He's the real beauty.

 

"I Can see it Clearly. Just take your book and Learns it at Home." Sehun said in Cold Tone and Start to Writing again. But, The prefect feel Sehun's Vulnerable beside of His Coldness. He just... couldn't Careless and Leave him Alone.

 

The Prefect Sits in the Empty Chair beside Sehun's. Then staring at Sehun's Perfection. He's really Beautiful. Everyone admit that. But, just somehow, he's so Vulnerable and Fragile. Not because of his porcelain-like skin, but... just Somehow... So, the Prefect starts to Open his Mouth in his Blindness. 

 

"Hey, Sometimes, you need Someone to Shares and The most Important, someone who can Protects you." The Perfect said while chuckling. Sehun just let the Prefect chuckles while his hand is Copying all he could see in the Whiteboard to his Notebook.

 

"Hey, Sehunna." The Prefect Calls with his Gaze Straightly Went to Sehun's Flat and Beautiful Face. Sehun just staring at Him for a second, then get back his Gaze to his book, planned to write again. But The Words of the Prefect can't make him writing again. Even just for a word.

 

"Wanna be My Boyfriend?"

 

He's Freezing. 

 

.

 

Several Months Ago

 

Sehun POV

 

Boring. My School Life are never going to be more Interesting. Not because 'They' can't. But I'm the One who can. I'm afraid. Just Afraid.

 

Today is My first day in the New class, with new Classmates. Classmates. The Word means more than Just a word for me. I'm just hoping, one of them would try to talks to me. But who're Going to? I'm just a Cold and Stoic Person. No one would put their interest on me. So, I'm just Staring at the Floor Soullessly.

 

Bruk.

 

Suddenly, The sound of the Crash of my body with the wall, Break my Imaginations. I'm trying to Put my Flat Face, but still. I'm Afraid. My Traumas.

 

But, Who isn't Going to? I pinned on the Wall with two arms land on the wall, beside my head. Surrounding me. While I'm trying to Push him, His Head suddenly Approaching me, Get closer to my Head. Ugh, my Back is Hurt.

 

Deg.

 

Ohmygosh. Why was my Stupid Heart beating Faster? Am I still in my Imaginary World? Gosh. He's very Handsome. I must admit that. His Gaze is Looking Gently and Straightly to my Hazel Eyes. All I can do was just Closing my eyes.

 

Deg.

 

I can Feel his Breath on my Lips. Goshh... I'm Afraid. But still can't Pushed him away. I'm just... My Strength is my weakness. So, I just Know, I Won't Win even If I-

 

.

 

Someone's POV [Past]

 

"I bet you N-O-T to Kiss Oh Sehun when you're facing Him for 15 Seconds!" My Friend, HongKi, Shout with his Smirk in His Face. I'm just Laughing.

 

"What If I won?" I said with my Highest Confidence. Hongki Thinks a bit. "Oh, Come on. It won't Make any sense right?" I Started to pleading. 

 

"Okay. 3 Months Pizza." Hongki said with his Smirk. Oh, Gosh, seriously? Just because I said I didn't Believe in Love, He went to this Serious one? Oh, Hell no.

 

"Let's Try. I'm sure for 100% I Won't kiss her." I Said with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter