mister president is my boyfriend

mister president is my boyfriend

"Hey, bro. Look at her, look at her, she's so ugly!" Jongin said to Sehun while laughing so hard, they must be talking about me.  "Ah, haha! What's her name?" Sehun asked. 

"I don't know, hun. Ask her!" Jongin whispered, but I heard it. He was being too obvious. "No, you're the one who should ask her! And also ask her out! Sehun said, giggling.

"Fine, but I won't ask her out! She's not my type, ew!" Jongin said again, making faces that shows 'yuck' or 'ew'. "Haha, go hyung!" 

Jongin came closer to me and said, "Hi, what's your name?" I pretended that I was sleeping and didn't mind them. Im already used to these kind of things. I always get bullied because of my looks, anyway. "Hyung, what's her name?" I opened my eyes when I felt Jongin left. "She didn't answer, hun." 

The bell rang, and that means it's already lunch time. I went to the cafeteria alone and sat on the corner when three girls came to me. "Hey, loser." The tallest one said, she's the most popular girl in the campus. Her friends started laughing and Suji, my classmate, threw my lunchbox away. All of my food fell to the ground so I didn't know what to do, I started crying. 

"What is happening here?" Our class president, Park Chanyeol said. He's the nicest boy in class, the only one that hasn't bullied me yet. He saw me, so I ran away. I never thought of telling these cases to our adviser or even our class president because things will just get worse.  They'll just bully me harder. "Chanyeol-oppa! Andrea-ssi is bullying us, she even threw her food at us!" Serine said, I heard her. Chanyeol didn't mind her and started running towards me, maybe to ask me what really happened. I ran away, again, and cried. 

"Andrea-ssi." He softly said while handing a handkerchief to me. I raised my head up and said, "Nae?" while crying. He sat beside me and wiped my tears. "Don't cry, can you tell me what really happened?" I shooked my head. "Please, Andrea. Tell me." I looked at him and he seemed serious. "T-they threw my food a-away." I said between my sobs.

"Ah, those girls, jinjja." He said to his self, "Don't worry, I'll tell this to the principal." He said and held my hand. "N-no, please.

"Why not?" They're bullying you."

"They'll just bully me harder if they knew this."

"No, they can't. Starting now, I'm gonna protect you, everytime they bully you, tell me, okay?" He said, making me feel secured.

"N-nae." I sobbed.

 

___________________________________

 

Few days have passed and Chanyeol still kept his promise. "Andrea-ssi! What do you want for lunch?" He said, running towards the table where I'm sitted. "Nothing, I'm not hungry." I said calmly. The other girls are looking at us, again. Im getting used to it, though. "Haha, you're lying." He laughed and went to the other side of the cafeteria to buy lunch.

"Is she and Chanyeol oppa in a relationship?" Xinye whispered to her friends, while pointing to me. "They're always together." She continued.

"Haha, no. Chanyeol oppa doesn't like losers like her, duh." The other girl said. I didn't mind them and just waited for Chanyeol to come back.

Chanyeol came back with a tray with two plates on it. "Ya! You ordered two plates? You eat too much!" I laughed at him. Yeah, I became comfortable with him since we're always together. We eat together, study together and do our homeworks together. I feel so glad having him as a friend since he's the only one who accepts who I am.

"No, the other one is for you. I know you're hungry." He handed me the other plate and he started eating. "Uh, thanks." I smiled awkwardly.

We continued eating, not paying attention to the girls behind us who kept on talking about our friendship. 

And yeah, he stopped talking to Jongin and Sehun. And when I asked him why, he just said that they are bad influences.