one.

A Little Bit of Sweetness.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yoongi-ssi! Breakfast is ready!"

Yoongi picks up his glasses and wears them before going down the stairs. He greets every maid he sees politely but doesn't even look at them directly.

"Good morning" He says as he walks to his mom on the dining table and plants a kiss on her cheek. She replies him with a kiss on his forehead. Yoongi sits down on his usual chair then started eating. His dad's not present. As usual, he thought.

"Honey, do you need help with those?" Yoongi looked up. His mom was pointing at his face.

"With what?"

"Your glasses. Its too big for you and look! It's sliding off your nose. I think we should go to the opthalmologist and ask for new glasses that won't make you look like you're carrying the whole world" Yoongi bites on the toast and pushes his glasses up with his index finger.

"I don't need new glasses, mom. I'm fine with these. I can see everything very clearly" He says, trying to sound tough but his small voice fails him.

"Okay, sweetie. The driver's waiting for you outside"

Yoongi ate all the food served in front of him before standing up.

"Bye, mom" He said then kissed her cheek again. 

~~~

 

Yoongi waved goodbye at their driver then enters the gates. He looked at his phone before going inside their classroom. It's still early, he thought. No one was inside and only a few students were wandering in the campus. He went inside their classroom and sat down on his seat. He opened his bag and scanned the contents there.

"Pens. Check. Papers. Check. Books. Che--"

He stopped to push his glasses up.

"Check. Inhaler. Ch-- Wait. It's not here"

He swiftly dialed someone's number on his phone. It took a few rings before the person person answered. Yoongi didn't even wait for the person to say hello. 

"Wonshik hyung, do you still have my spare inhaler?" He says quickly, trying hard not to sound too desperate.

"Yoongi? Uh... Yeah. It's in my bag. I'm still at home, though"

"You're still on your house?!" His voice almost cracked.  He covered his mouth, surprised at his sudden outburst and the person on the other line chuckled.

"I'm just kidding. Look outside" Yoongi looked outside through the transparent window beside him.

"No! I mean, outside the classroom"

Yoongi almost jumped at him when he saw him. He stood up then almost ran to the older and taller man. He only reached 3 centimeters below his shoulder. Instead of greeting him, the younger boy went straight behind him, opening his bag and searched for the thing he almost cannot live without.

"Inhaler" Yoongi says, almost commanding.

"Well, good morning to you, too" Yoongi says nothing and continued to dig his bag, like there's some hidden treasure in it. Wonshik bends his knees when he felt Yoongi pull him down.

"It's in the biggest zipper's smallest pocket" Wonshik said when he heard Yoongi groan. 

"That was the first time I heard you shout" The taller man said when he felt Yoongi release his bag.

"That's exactly the volume of your voice when you talk" Yoongi says, returning to his chair and putting his precious inhaler inside his bag. Wonshik chuckles then walks towards him.

"You're lucky I have a spare inhaler. You're lucky to have someone like me" Wonshik says proudly, sitting down on the ground in front ot him. He only received a glare from the smaller man. Wonshik only snickered at him.

"Yah! Trying to be tough, eh?" He said then poked the tip of Yoongi's nose. Yoongi ignored him and continued fixing his things.

"Well you look like a kitten. A cute little kitt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter