Because of costume!

Because of costume!

Youngji come home a bit late that night that she practically won’t get any of her footage that day on screen and by this time, she thinks that everyone has slept already. She tip-toed around the house with the costume of her photoshoot that day still on because she is too busy to change. She decided to head to the kitchen first because she is just hungry. She the stove and cooked the ramen while trying to be as soundless as possible. Too busy over ramen, Youngji doesn’t realize that someone tip-toed from room five and walks over to where she stand right now. Standing behind her and peeking from her shoulder, Jackson said “cook---“, “you scared—ahh!” Youngji being surprised by Jackson voice and clumsy at the same time almost got the boiled ramen spilled on her hand that on reflect Jackson hold her hand that is holding the pan “be careful Heo Young Ji-ssi”.

 

“You scared me, Wang Jackson ssi” said Youngji elbowing Jackson’s that is half-back-hug her by now. “I’m sorry but cook me ramen too” said Jackson and moving his hand to his stomach, showing that he is hungry. “Yah! Who am I to you? Your maid? yaaaa” said Youngji half jokingly while moving to get another ramen but accidentally tripped over Jackson’s feet that hasn’t moved an inch yet behind her. Jackson on another reflect catch Youngji by grabbing around her stomach from behind “why are you so clumsy today, Youngji ah”. Youngji regaining her balance and facing Jackson “because you are not giving me space to walk, Jackson!”. Jackson looks at Youngji’s face with make up in awe that he is spacing out. On the other hand, Youngji just realized that Jackson’s hand still on her bare stomach because of her costume start blushing “Jackson! Wang Jackson”. Hearing Youngji’s voice, Jackson comes to his sense and said “what?”

 

“Your hand!” said Youngji shyly and looking down at his hand on her stomach. “My hand? My hand? What?” Jackson is too slow to realize the feel of her bare stomach until he saw where his hand is. Freaking out Jackson removing his hand and shout “Yah!! What kind of costume is this?”. “photoshoot for my album’s cover” said Youngji still embarrassed and walking away to get the ramen. Jackson slapped himself and look at Youngji’s back from head to toe. Then youngji turn back and he is looking again from her head to toe. “Yah! What kind of costume is this!” replaying his question, a possessive-jealous Jackson is on and start his nagging. “I already tell you that this is a dangerous world, Heo Young Ji-ssi”. “what is with this costume? I think I choose one where I don’t show my thighs again, look! I even wear a long jeans” said Youngji standing closer to Jackson to show him her look clearly.

 

“You don’t get how this costume dangerous even after what happened when I catched you earlier?” Jackson said, still nagging her. “I don’t get you, Wang Jackson, move away if you want me to cook another ramen for you before my own got cold.” Youngji walk over Jackson but stopped because Jackson is once again wrapping his hand around her stomach, backhugging her. “Yah WANG JACKSON! What are you doing now?”. Youngji dropped the ramen, half shouting half whispering because she doesn’t want to wake anyone up.  “This is what I mean by dangerous world, Heo Young Ji”. Youngji is having a hard time understanding this kind of Jackson’s world, placing her hands on jackson’s and helplessly ask “and tell me how is got a back hug from you, dangerous?”. “Yah! You better not asking this to another man or I wont forgive you ever”. “Yah! Stop shouting on my ear, and you better explain it better” Youngji move her head and face Jackson, looking at him on the eyes. “you don’t get it? What if the man move his hand up and up and up in this position?”. Youngji can feel her face getting red now she understand what she means. Jackson locking his eyes with her know that she is blushing and not wasting his time, he place a peck on her lips. “You are too y even in this costume” said Jackson before going with another kiss that more passionate than before. Youngji between her kiss said “You are such a ert Wang Jackson”.