Episode 1

Roomates ft 2ne1 Exo and Lee Hi

Early in the morning in the YG building the van for Roomates and cast are waiting patiently for the two famous artists.

Here comes the goddess Dara,the dolly Park Bom,charistmatic CL and lovely maknae Minzy enter the van "Unnie what do you think is going on?" Minzy asked CL and CL started thinking "Well we are going on an variety show which I'm not sure of." CL answered no knows what is happening but then YG's princess diva Lee Hi came into the van "Annyeong unnies." Lee Hi greeted with a sweet smile "Annyeong Lee Hi." they all greeted back "Wow you grown so much from a sweet girl to a mature lady." Cl said "Since your getting older I feel like an ahjuma." Bom pouted "You are an ahjuma." Dara said everyone laugh and Bom smacked Dara's stomach. 

Next location is to a parking garage,all Exo member went to the van in a split way K members have there own so as M members.

K van: "Hyung what are we doing even though we have no schedules?" Sehun asked Suho and Suho answered Sehun's question "Today is a very special is that we are going to be on a variety show with other artist." after what Suho said all their eyes widend "Jinja?!" all shouted Suho nodded. "Wah so excited I hope it's 2ne1." Chanyeol squealed "If it's 2ne1 I will tell Dara-sunbaenim your her fanboy and you dream about her." Kai said and high five D.O "Yah! if you say that to her I will tell your secret crush  is Minzy." Chanyeol smirked Kai eyes widend "You wouldn't dare." Kai said furiously Chanyeol nodded Kai start tackling Chanyeol "Yah! stop it." Suho smacked their heads Kai and Chanyeol pouted sadly. Basically the K members are bunch of kids.

In the M van: leader Kris is listening to american music,Lay is sleeping,Chen is reading,Luhan is playing games on his phones,Tao sleeping and Xiumin is eating steam bun basically there not noisy like K member. 

Back to 2ne1 and Lee Hi they arrived to the Roomates big house first "Wah never been to a house like this." Dara admire the house it had a lot of areas and rooms in the house. Just then two vans came the outside of the house "Unnie who do think is in the van?" Lee Hi asked CL "We should go meet them." CL said everyone went outside to meet the people,when the van open everyone was in shocked. "Hyung 2ne1 noonas and Lee Hi." Sehun pointed at the girls all there eyes on them "We should greet them." CL said everyone nodded and approach to them "Wassup we are 2ne1!" 2ne1 bowed to them "Annyeonhaseyo Lee Hi inmida." Lee Hi bow too now it's Exo turn they all gather in a line "We are one annyeonghaseyo Exo inmida!" Exo bowed to the ladies. The famous idol entered to the house and to a meeting area and the PD start explaining why they are together "Welcome everyone would like to announce that you shining artist are going to be in Korea's popular show where you share a house with another artist Roomates."