The Green snake called Jealousy...

It’s just business between us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    It was Friday again and as “tradition” would have it Jackson received a visit from his brothers like every other Friday since he was married. Only this time the brothers noticed a slight chill in the air. Jackson was frowning at them, apparently still in a bad mood, like he was for five days now. Mark and Bam at first asked him if something was bothering him, but after they had their heads almost bitten of saying they should mind their own business, they took an advice straight from a Disney movie Frozen and they just Let it Go. But this Grumpy Cat act was getting old and Bam and Mark grew tired of it.

“ Let’s go out tonight, hyung!” BamBam was feeling energized and in the mood to party.

“No, I don’t feel like it, thank you.” Jackson replied. Bambam knew it was useless to ask Mark. Mr. Silent and Mysterious did not party – ever. Now BamBam was frowning too.

“Oh hi guys, I didn’t know you were already here.” Youngji came in the room like a ray of sunshine. Mark and Bam immediately turned their heads towards her, while Jackson was looking everywhere else. “I’m sorry for not being able to stay tonight, but the food is in the fridge, so help yourselves, ok?”

“Are you going somewhere?” Mark asked.

“Yeah my friends have invited me to hang out, so I said why not. I felt a bit annoyed and frustrated lately anyway.” She replied while shooting dirty looks to Jackson. He on the other hand was too busy ignoring her.

“You look very cute tonight, noona.”

“Why, thank you BamBam.”

Jackson finally looked at her. Damn, she is cute.

“Can I come with? Please?”

Youngji was surprised to hear Bambams plea. She thought that tonight was going to be bro bonding time. “OK” she said while she did a cute hand gesture.

Next thing you know they said their goodbyes and they were gone.

Mark looked at Jackson, “So bro, what do you want to do?”

 

                Three hours have passed and Mark and Jackson have eaten in the meantime and at the moment Mark was kicking Jacksons in a major way…. In Mortal Kombat. It was not because of Jacksons lack of skill in the video gaming department, but he was notably distracted, agitated and kept glancing at the clock. Mark finally had enough “Ok, do you find my company so annoying and you want me to leave? All you have to do is say so!”

“No, it’s not that…”

“What then? You hardly have spoken a word for the last three hours. And if I’m complaining about someone being too silent, you know it’s a problem… So, for the last time…What is wrong?”

Jackson looked at war with himself, but he stood up and left the room after saying to Mark to wait a second. He returned holding a folder in his hand and he dropped it on the table in front of Mark.  Mark was slightly alarmed, by the serious face of Jackson, but he opened the file and the first thing he saw was a picture. Of a man. A rather good-looking famous man.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter