Criminal in the House

Enflammé
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Nice place, bro!" The mohawk exclaimed while nodding his head, a boyish grin flashed on his face as he went inside Seunghyun's apartment.

 

"Thanks... I guess?" Somehow, the criminal’s attitude made Seunghyun’s worries goes down a little bit.

 

"Ugh..." The girl groaned and rolled her eyes. She took off her shoes harshly and walked further.

 

"Look at the bright side, bronze-head, you actually get to eat with me again!" Seunghyun smirked as he took off his sneakers and put it on a rack.

 

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! You guys have met before?!"

 

"Sorta." Seunghyun shrugged. A smug smirk crept on his face.

 

"Girl, you owe me stories..."

 

"Do I have to tell you every single thing that has happened to me?" She grumpily said.

 

"So anyway," Taekwon spoke, totally ignoring the girl's rants. "What you got for food?" The guy sat on the sofa and folded his legs like it was his home. "God! You murder nerds???"

 

"That's my cousin and he's still alive!" Seunghyun replied from his kitchen. He sounded busy taking this and that to prepare the food.

 

"So umm... Dude... What's your name?"

 

"Just call me Seunghyun!" He shouted through the noise of cooking.

 

"Quite mouthful nickname you got there!!!" The mohawk shouted back.

 

 

It seemed like the mohawk did shout too loud and woke up the sleeping panda next to him. Seungri groaned as he mumbled unknown stuff. He yawned and started looking at his surroundings. He blinked. There was a girl standing not too far from him. She had a crazy color going on her hair and her expression was saying ' off' or something like that. Then there was this guy, sitting down next to him, with his black with golden tips mohawk, three visible piercings on his bottom lips, and outfit like a total gangster.

 

 

"Uh... Hyung..." Seungri blinked again. He gulped his saliva. Is he who I think he is???

 

"Yo! Morning, dude!" Taekwon greeted like they were best friends.

 

"HYUUUUNNGGG!!!" Seungri shouted as his brain finally recognized the person in front of his presence. He was speechless and he couldn't make any more words besides calling his hyung out.

 

"Uh, I kinda invited them in... Explanations later!" Seunghyun replied, the sound of him cooking was now slowly decreased.

 

"H-Hyung... Isn't he..." Seungri shivered.

 

"Oh, you saw me on TV too?! Great, now I'm a celebrity!" Taekwon laughed.

 

 

Seunghyun walked back from the kitchen with two plates on his hand. He placed the plates on his small dining table and the smell of his cooking started to overpower the room. Taekwon started smiling and jumped out of the sofa as he couldn't wait to eat, even if Seunghyun had cooked him cat food, he would probably eat that too.

 

 

"Whoa! Man, you could pass being my mother with this cooking!" The so-called criminal exclaimed. He sat down on the dining table as he waited for Seunghyun to bring him spoon and fork.

 

"It's just a plain old fried rice, how could I possibly pass as being your mother, ..." The older one scoffed as he placed the fork and spoon for each plate.

 

"I don't know man, haven't met my mom before."

 

It silenced down Seunghyun for a sec. He felt bad after hearing his words. "Umm..."

 

"You worry too much, dude!" He laughed. "Thanks for the food!" Within any seconds, he started munching on the fried rice like there was no tomorrow.

 

 

Then Seunghyun noticed the girl was just standing next to the sofa, as if she was protecting her image whatsoever. He smirked. It was always fun to see her expressions.

 

 

"Bronze-head! Don't you wanna eat too?"

 

"Oh... So she's that e you've told me before!" Seungri replied without thinking.

 

"MWO?!" The girl glared at the cousins.

 

"Geez... Seungri! Do your jokes at the right timing next time, okay?" He shook his head. "Come on bronze-head, I know you're hungry..."

 

 

The girl groaned and started walking towards the dining table.

 

 

"Thanks for the food again..." She spoke, it almost sounded like a whisper.

 

Seunghyun could swear he saw a tint of blush crept on her cheeks. He smirked. "You're welcome."

 

"Hyung, you better explain this to me later..." Seungri spoke as he walked towards the door of his room. "Just because I have exam tomorrow, I'm gonna study again for a moment, but if someone try to kill someone, I'm outta here and expect police getting you guys soon." With that he closed his door behind. It was quite obvious that the young man was a little bit scared.

 

"Whoa, your brother's intense!" Taekwon exclaimed with some rice still in his mouth.

 

"So... Your name?" Seunghyun sat down next to the so-called criminal with a serious expression on his face, hoping him to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter