First Day

She Belongs To Me, Not Him

Narrator P.O.V 

Seoul Private School. Any student or parent would die for their kids to attend this school. A school for only the richest of the richest. You can find the heirs and heiresses of big companies in this school. With all the facilities you can dream of, swimming pool, basketball, tennis court, five star international buffet for lunch. Its not easy to get in, even if you have billions of money you wouldn't get in unless you have started from kindergarten or have many connections. But once a year Seoul Private School accepts one straight A student on a scholarship. But no scholarship student lasts maybe its because of the bullying or not fitting in the high-class. But Kwon Ji Won aka Bobby is going to change that..... and maybe he has another goal to acheive. 

Kim Ji Soo P.O.V

I looked into the mirror tidying up my uniform. I frowned to myself to the thought of having to go to school. I don't want to go back. It's been a year. Its's been a year since I talked to my friends except for B.I. Its been a year since mother died. Its been a year since I had a long conversation with father. Everything has changed for the worse. "Miss, Mr. B.I is already waiting for you." my maid said. I thought I told him I can go to school by myself. 

I walked down the spiral staircase with my louis vuitton stachel purse on my right shoulder. Catching the sight of B.I. "I thought I told you I can handle this on my own" I said. "I know I'm just worried okay, your father told me to take good care of you." He replied. 

"Okay lets go then" I said walking out of the door with one of the butlers opening the door to B.I's lamborghini. He changed cars? Last time it was a Bugatti.The car ride was silent I was taking in the scenary of the neighborhood I haven't been for a year. I was taking refuge in America where mother's parents were. Father wasn't there though he said that he had a big business project coming up and couldn't miss it. Somtimes I wish he can just talk to me and ask me about my feelings. 

"Ya nervous"B.I ask why paying attention on the road

"Kind of. I mean I haven't been there for a year. I think everyone has forgot about me." I said 

"Oh no. Your still the queen bee. Everyone is talking about your return and I mean everyone." He said chuckling "No one can forget you" and that made me blushed fifty shades of pink. 

"But if you need any help just call me and tell me okay" He said concerning about my well being

"Okay.... father" I said laughing and he giving me a silly pout.

He parked his car and we walked out of the car starting to make way into the campus. Everyone was staring at us, whispering and everything. So people really didn't forget about me. 

As I walked I saw the huge school campus towering over me. "Its good to be back" I whispered. 

"B.I I'll go check in at the office okay." I said 

"Okay... I'll meet you at lunch if we don't have the same class" he said giving me a wave and headed to class

As I walked to the administration office I heard whispers "Did you heard about the new kid?" "Yeah the new scholarship kids right" "Haha lets see how Seohyun will treat her"

Seohyun? Shes the one bullying the new kids now. Wow things have changed a lot. But who put her in charge. Oh right I was gone for one year. Well lets just see what happens. 

*Administration Office*

"Hi my name is Kim Ji Soo I was told to come pick up my schedule" I said to the  lady at the desk 

"Oh Kim Ji Soo... I'm sorry for your loss well the principal is in there you can go in" she said consolingly 

Ugggh... Stop it I hate it when they say that 

As I walked in to the principal's office I saw a boy walking out. He looked new maybe he was the new scholarship student. We bumped into each other but how can we bump into each other when I was carefully walking. "Sorry" the boy said smiling "No problem" I replied 

"My name is Kwon Ji Won, but you can call me Bobby" He took out his hand 

Someone's P.O.V 

"Plan initiated"