Where have you been all my life

Your my lady

Chelsea walked in through the gate of her new school. She looked around in amazement. But she was still really nervous she felt like everyone was looking at her. And that they might aswell put a sigh on her saying: 'hey look it's the new girl'. She thought about this then took a deep breath and walked towards the school.

 

As she went in it wasn't a suprise that it was empty. Everyone else was outside talking and waiting for the bell. Chelsea looked at her time table and saw she had chemistry first. She then started wandering round looking for her class room

" I'm never going to find my class" she moaned. "Not with that attitude your not." Chelsea was startled by this voice and quickly turned around and saw a boy with silky brow hair and sparkling eyes.

"Hey let me guess your lost and your trying to find your chemistry class" he said smiling at her.

"Ermm yes I am. How do you know?" she said trying not to make eye contact.

"Well I've been trying to get past you for ages and I heard you talking to yourself." he told her laughing.

Chelsea blushed and looked down and started to play with her bracelet.

"No need to be shy. I've got chemistry to I'll take you there" he said to her trying to make eye contact.

The boy started to walk towrds the stairs and Chelsea sighltly followed. "Aiden ,by the way" he told her. "What..?" she asked him looking blank.

"My name is Aiden , Aiden Jung. And I'm a pshyco "

"What" Chelsea screamed.

"Kidding. I'm only kidding, whats your name?" he asked.

"Oh I'm Chelsea Nguyen. And I'm new" she whispered.

"Sorry I couldn't hear you over a lady bug landing on a leaf three miles away. Just joking" he laughed.

Chelsea didn't know why but she liked the way this boy . Where has he been all my life she thought.

"I think we look good together want to be friends" he asked her smiling.

Chelsea turned red and froze. she was completely confused and didn't know how to answer. she quickly noded and gave him a crooked smile. "You must REALLY like me your face seems like a traffic light" he laughed.

"Oh I ermmm.......I ermm"  Chelsea stammered.

"Calm down. I meant as a friend. Its not like I said marry me and we'll have three kids and a dog." He joked.

Chelsea foiund him very funny but she was also atracted to him in a way she thought was strange. Where did he go he was just next to me oh I really wanted to ask him something.