First meeting

Wrong Love

Nara emerged from the car as all eyes landed on her, the party-goers are in awe with her beauty. Kang Jong Han had a proud look as his daughter got all the attention; they walked towards the host, Kim Tae Ah, the father of Kim Taehyung.

“Tae Ah, how are you doing?” Jong Han asked politely as Tae Ah and his wife looked at Nara, “She must be your daughter,” Tae Ah said as Nara greeted them.

“I’ll go and get some drink,” Nara excuses herself as she made her way to the drinks section.

Taehyung was with his friends when he spotted a gorgeous girl alone at the drinks section, “Excuse me,” he excuses himself and made his way to the girl.

“What is a beautiful girl doing here alone?” Taehyung tried to strike a conversation casually as Nara chuckled. She glanced at him and decided to play along knowing that his intention.

“Kang Nara,” Nara introduced herself as Taehyung replied back in return, “Kim Taehyung.”

The lights started dimming as music started playing, “May I?” Taehyung asked politely reaching out his hand.

Nara nodded her head, “Sure.”

Throughout the whole dance, Taehyung and Nara locked eyes as they flirted a little with each other, “Have anyone say you look like an angel?” Taehyung whispered into Nara’s ears as he sneakily placed a kiss on the tip of her ears.

Nara smiled as the emcee announced, “Let us welcome Mr Kim and his family up on stage.”

“That was a good dance, I hope to see you again,” Taehyung said before making his way to the stage, not forgetting to turn and look at Nara once again.

Nara went back to join her father, “Thank you everyone for attending tonight’s party, I would like to take this opportunity to announce that my son, Kim Taehyung and Jung Sena are engaged,” The elder Mr Kim said through the microphone as Taehyung was shocked to hear it.

Taehyung looked at the crowd and found Nara who was surprised too, Sena went up the stage to join Taehyung, for the sake of his father’s face, Taehyung put up a fake front and held onto Sena’s hands.

After the announcement, Nara cooked up an excuse to her father, “Dad, I would like to go back first.”

“Alright, I’ll ask the driver to send you home first,” Her father said as Nara shook her head, “It’s alright, Baekhyun will fetch me.”

Nara texted Baekhyun who immediately drove to pick her up, Taehyung had to find ways to ditch Sena to find Nara. He looked through the crowd and finally found Nara at the entrance.

“Where are you going?” Taehyung asked anxiously as Nara looked at him, “You don’t need to know.”

He knew that Nara is mad at him, “I can drive you,” Taehyung suggested but Nara rejected him, “It’s not right for a man who is engaged to drive another lady,” Nara reasoned as she cursed in her heart that Baekhyun hasn’t reached.

“Jealous?” Taehyung chuckled, as he is happy that Nara is mad because of the fact that he is engaged.

“No!” Nara downrightly answered as Taehyung laughed.

Taehyung stopped laughing and started acting serious, “Give me your number at least.”

At that moment, Nara’s savior arrived in a white Maserati, Baekhyun wind down the window, “Get in,” Baekhyun said before winding up the window again.

Taehyung grabbed her wrist as he signals her to look at his other hand that was holding the phone. Nara bit her lips and said, “Find me if you can.”

Nara gently shook away his hand and she got in the car, without asking, Baekhyun drove her back home, her own home to be exact, “B,” Nara called out the nickname that she gave Baekhyun.

“Aren’t you going to ask me about that guy just now?” Nara asked worriedly but Baekhyun just laughed.

“For what? You will tell me if you want,” Baekhyun answered as they stopped at the traffic light. He looked at Nara before taking the coat from the backseat that he prepared earlier on, “It’s cold, put this on.”

Nara laughed like a little kid, “Thank you, B!”

They arrived at Nara’s house shortly, “Movie?” Nara asked as Baekhyun nodded his head walking to the rack of dvds to choose a movie while Nara changed out of her dress.

While choosing a movie, Baekhyun received a message from Heejin, ‘I’m feeling terrible now, can I see you.’

“So, what have you chosen,” Nara’s voice echoed from the back as Baekhyun kept his phone into his pocket, “Big Hero 6,” Baekhyun picked out the dvd and put it inside the player.

His phone kept vibrating in his pocket as he hesitated, “B, why are you standing there, come and sit,” Nara called out as she patted at the seat beside her.

“I need to go to the toilet first,” Baekhyun said as he walked to the toilet. He took out his phone and saw messages from Heejin.

‘I miss you.’

‘I’m sorry I shouldn’t have hurt you.’

‘Are you ignoring me?’

‘Baekhyun-ah, I really want a hug from you.’

‘Can we start over again?’

‘I love you.’

‘I really do.’

‘Baekhyun? Are you there?’

Baekhyun emerged from the toilet shortly, “I need to leave,” he said as Nara frowned.

“Heejin,” before Baekhyun could finish his sentence, Nara raised her voice, “She hurt you! She lied to you! Have you forgotten how hard you tried to get over her and when you got over her, you are going back to her?”

“She needs me now,” Baekhyun reasoned.

Nara followed suits, “I need you too!”

“I’m always here for you, and she needs me just this one time,” Baekhyun explained walking towards the door.

“Do whatever you want, I’m not going to care anymore,” Nara said angrily as Baekhyun let out a sigh, closing the door gently.

-

Baekhyun travelled out to Heejin’s place but stopped half-way, he fished out his phone and look through the contact list before pressing the dial sign, “Chanyeol, Heejin is drunk, can you check on her, I don’t know what happened between the both of you-,”

“Baekhyun, thank you. I know what to do next,” Chanyeol answered as Baekhyun stared blankly at the screen. Did he make the right choice? Have he stopped loving Heejin?

He made a u-turn and headed back to Nara’s house, he tried dialing Nara’s number but Nara didn’t answer or we shall say, she rejected every single call he made. Baekhyun hesitated at the door to Nara’s house, he pressed the passcode ‘920506’ and the door clicked open.

The lights were off, “Nara,” Baekhyun called out as he wandered around the house but there was no response, he walked towards her room and found the door open, on the bed are different set of clothing.

-

“What is a girl doing alone here?” One of the random guys tried hitting on Nara who scoffed, “Get the hell away.”

The guy didn’t give up and pestered on, “Challenging girl. I like.” He placed his arms around Nara who stood up and pushed him away, “Get. The. . Off,” Nara repeated each and every single word with emphasis as she staggered out of the club.

“Oh man, our Taehyung is getting engaged,” Jimin whined as the group is heading to the club to ‘celebrate’ Taehyung’s engagement.

Nara found herself surrounded by a group of men, she turned around and saw that guy she pushed away, she combed through her long hair and laughed, “You can’t even take care of yourself, yet you are hitting on me?”

“Hyung! Look!” Jungkook exclaimed as the group’s attention landed on a group of men surrounding a girl.

Taehyung and the rest was about to rush over when they saw a white Maserati roaring through the streets and eventually stopping infront of the group of men. When the group of men gives way did Taehyung realized that the girl is the one he had been finding, Kang Nara.

“Baek-Baekhyun hyung,” the man stuttered when he saw Baekhyun alighting from the Maserati, “What are you trying to do to the girl?” Baekhyun asked while walking over to Nara who was a little tipsy.

“No-Nothing, we ar- are leaving now,” the man said as he ordered his men to leave.

Nara wanted to walk away but she was a little tipsy to walk straight and her high heels are not helping either. Baekhyun held onto her arms to support her, “What are you doing here?” Nara asked even though she is tipsy, she is still angry.

“I’ll drive you home,” Baekhyun said guiding Nara to his car, but Nara resisted, “I don’t want to go home yet!”

Taehyung approached Nara and Baekhyun, “I found you,” Taehyung said with a smile as he looked at Nara who had a little red cheeks from the drinking and her long wavy hair a little messed up.

Nara pointed at Taehyung, “Taehyung~,” she called out affectionately as she staggered into Taehyung’s embrace.

“Nara, enough, let’s go,” Baekhyun said sternly as he grabbed Nara’s wrist.

“I don’t want to go home!” Nara threw tantrum as she swing Baekhyun’s hand away hiding behind Taehyung.

“Who are you and why are you pestering her?” Taehyung looked at Baekhyun who is obviously angry.

“Kang Nara!” Baekhyun raised his voice and he tried grabbing Nara’s wrist again when Taehyung interfere.

Nara knew that Baekhyun is angry, and she knows what he is capable of doing when he is angry, “Taehyung, forget it, I’ll go back with him.”

Taehyung widened his eyes and he held onto Nara’s wrist, “Who is he? Why are you afraid of him!”

Baekhyun pushed Taehyung away and held onto Nara’s wrist, “None of your business.”

He led Nara to the car and drove off as Taehyung looked on. The car ride was filled with silence and Baekhyun was really angry he stepped on his accelerator and sped through the streets.

“Baek-Baekhyun,” Nara called out as she was starting to get freak out.

Baekhyun ignored Nara and drove back to her house, they stayed inside the car even though they had reached her house, “Why?” Baekhyun asked looking at Nara who was biting her lips.

“Why did you put yourself at risk? What if I didn’t make it in time? Do you know the consequences?” Baekhyun continued, his tone filled with anguish and disappointment.

“Does Heejin matter so much?” Nara asked in return, looking at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun looked away, “I tried every way to get you to forget Heejin, she cheated on you-,” Nara said with disappointment.

“Stop.”

“She lied!”

“Stop.”

“All she wanted was your best friend, Chan-,”

“I SAID STOP!” Baekhyun shouted as he hit the steering wheel out of anger.

Nara scoffed, as she looked away, “You already answered my question,” she opened the door and alighted, choking back tears as she walked towards the lobby.

Baekhyun drove off after the argument with Nara.

-

First chapter is up~ So what do you think about the story?
Leave me a comment and let me know about your thoughts.
Thank you in advance to all those who subscribe, comment, upvote or even those that takes their time to read it.