; Introducing, my friends.

With you in my head
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As planned, you arrived to school early today and those early birds in your class looked at you as if you have a beak on your face instead of your mouth. You clicked your tongue and just do an ugly face towards them. Then you walk to your seat, which is at the end of the class. You sat down, place your bag on the floor and look up, only to see everyone that is in the class that time staring at you.

“Wow! Did I become super pretty today? Cause it seems like everyone is mesmerized by my beauty” You patted your cheeks and acts as if you’re the princess in the class.

You heard one person tsked.

“As if, Iwata!” She berated.

“Oi! No need to be rude, Messi!” You snapped.

She just glared at you and walked out of class. The hell is wrong with that cranky girl.

You looked at everyone and bats your eyes while making funny faces. They all laughed.

You took out your pencil box and put it in your desk. As you stand up from your seat, someone rushed in front of you. You startled a bit and raise an eyebrow at her.

“Ohaio, Karen!~” She greeted rather loudly.

“The ?” After that remark, you got a slap on your head.

“Watch your profanities. And why didn’t you greet me back? I’m your senpai, you know?”

“Itai-yo!” You rubbed your throbbing head while glaring at her.

She glared back.

“Geez. OHAIO MUTO TOMU-SENPAI! HOW IS YOUR SLEEP LAST NIGHT?!” You yelled intentionally.

“Heavenly, as usual” Tomu nods while grinning.

“What do you want?” You asked as the pain starts to ease. It was very suspicious already that she went to your class when her girlfriend – on off, isn’t here yet. Moreover, she immediately greeted you. Very suspicious.

“Hmm… I need your help”

-During recess-

You grabbed your books and place them inside your locker which is just behind you. Since

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter