trail of blood

Cyborg
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The loud noise and the red light from the alarm were heard and seen in the whole building of the organization. “Can anyone of you explain to me what I am doing here at three in the morning instead of being at home with my wife and son?” An angry old man stormed inside his office and after him were two men and a woman dressed in formal suits. “He escaped, sir!” The tallest man with black sunglasses, which were useless in the building without sun said in a deep voice. “Who escaped?” The old man sat down in his seat behind the table making the seat sink from his massive weight.

Two of the workers were looking down unable to face him while the youngest of them was chewing on his bubble gum as nothing seemed to bother him. “Who do you think are we talking about? HUH? Of course it´s J5052C.” Kai popped his gum and shoved his hands in his pockets annoyed by the CEO´s stupidity.

Furious and with red all over his face the man jumped up. “How the hell could this happen, Alex?” He pointed at the other man who was the one in charge of protecting the project. Alex could only look at the woman beside him as he was also unable to explain what happened.

“We are extremely sorry, sir. But J5052C seems to have been able to open the lock of the security room and active the fire alarm. This way he opened all the doors and escaped.” The woman was suddenly yanked foreword by the man and gasped as he wrapped his hands around her neck. “You have to find him no matter what and eliminate him! If anyone finds out what he knows about us this will be the end of me and you, so you better present me his head soon!” With that the man left the office. Coughing the woman fell to the side and Alec caught her. “Are you fine Ms. Cate?” Nodding the woman fixed her cloths and blonde hair. Without answering the man she made her way to the central. “Track me project J5052C.” She said in a stern voice. “Sorry mam, but he seems to have cut the tracking ship out of his neck!” Nervously the woman was biting her nail.

“Don´t worry. I´ll make sure to get him back!” Kai smirked at her and made his way out of the building.

In the meantime the rain was heavier and the cold wind blew making the bare feet and the tiny body shiver. Even though he was panting hard, the boy couldn´t stop running. What if they caught him again? Then he would be unable to escape and they would—NO! He stopped himself of thinking and concentrated on running faster with his blood dripping from the back of h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter