Pet Shop

Pet Shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

"Guys I don’t want to get a pet! I’m not ready for that kind of commitment yet." Lay whined as his two friends dragged him along the sidewalk, literally. Kyungsoo glared back at the elder narrowing his eyes, his black cat ears twitching in annoyance at his constant complaining. Kai bit back a laugh.

"You always complain that you are lonely. This will help you." Kyungsoo growled. Lay crossed his arms and pouted much like a child. He didn’t want this. He didn’t want a pet. And yet here he was letting these two idiots drag him into a pet shop.

The place was huge, three stories holding rooms filled with unclaimed pets. They had from cats and dogs to exotic animals like wolves and pandas. All of them waiting to be claimed as someone’s.

The hostess greeted them with the most faked smile Lay had ever seen. She didn’t want to be here and neither did he. She greeted them either way, asking for his preference. He was about to say none, but Kyungsoo’s sly stepped up and told the lady he wanted a cat. Lay huffed and crossed his arms again, following a few steps behind to the house cat room.

He really didn’t care for any of the ones he saw. Yeah they were cute but none caught his eye. He ended up sitting on a open chair while Kyungsoo and Kai looked around for him. He sat alone for a few minutes watching the half-breeds running around him. Some of them were still so young.

He noticed a small group huddled in a corner. Soft whimpers could be heard from somewhere inside the group. It was the first thing that peeked his interest since coming here.

He sauntered over to the group, the whimpers becoming louder as he did and he became more worried. Glancing over their shoulders he saw one cat boy on the ground his gray ears pinned to his head and another hovering over. The one on the ground had his face hidden by his hair and was curled into himself. The other was prodding and poking at him, pulling at his clothes and telling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter