Red Day Chocolates

Red Day Chocolates


RED DAY

Practice was over and one by one the SS501 members went inside their locker room.

Jungmin and Maknae like always were arguing on just about anything.

"Oi Hyung Joon! You hit me on my head! Man, I can still see stars you know!" Jungmin growled at Maknae.

"Pabo! You were hit because you were not looking!" Hyung Joon growled back.

" What did you say Hyung Joon? Are you asking for it?!" Jungmin dared.

"Bring it on!"

"Aish! Stop it already you two." Gentle Kyu intervened.

Kyu slapped the back of the both the cat and mouse and ushered them inside the locker room.

Youngsaeng went inside after Kyujong.

"Let's go to a noreabang Youngsaeng Hyung I'll take you on any time." Kyu jokingly said.

"Let’s see about that Kyu." Youngsaeng stared at Kyu.

Kyu saw his friend’s black eye’s and he shivered.

He ran and hid behind Jungmin.

"Stopped that will you." Jungmin said.

"Youngsaeng hyung is so scary!" Kyu shouted.

"Do I look like a barrier to you, Kyujong hyung?" Jungmin said.

Youngsaeng pretended that he didn’t hear his friend.

"For tomorrow’s practice we will train in the gym first." A cold and low voice said from behind.

Kim Hyun Joong walked inside the room.

His tall frame blocked the entire doorway.

Everybody gulped and went about their business of changing their sweaty shirts and pants.

One by one they’ve opened their respective locker to retrieve their change of clothes.

"Look I have a box of chocolate inside my locker." Kyu said in surprise.

"Me too Kyujong hyung." Jungmin said after he saw a box too.

" Maknae! Let me see your box too! Jungmin shouted at Hyung Joon.

"Why? It's my box, go look at yours!" Maknae stared at Jungmin.

"Ammmpft! My box' more colorful than yours Maknae." Jungmin shoved his box in front of Hyung Joon's face.

"Hyun Joongie , you might have one too why don’t you open your locker." Youngsaeng said while opening his own locker.

Just like everyone, both Hyun Joong and Youngsaeng found a box of chocolate in their lockers too.

"This is weird nobody nows our locker combinations." Jungmin said.

They all thought the same, who could have put the chocolates inside their lockers.

It couldn’t be the fan girls since their off limits inside and they don’t know the combinations.

"Everyone! Open your box of chocolates." Hyun Joong ordered them.

" Woah!!!" Everyone except Youngsaeng and Hyun Joong reacted.

Inside the beautifully designed box, they found a single chocolate inside.

But what caught their attention was the shapes of the chocolate and the card beside it.

They read the card and everyone fell silent and in deep thought.

Hyun Joong's chocolate was shaped like a skull and the card read as:

"Hyun Joongie, for leading the group you’re the best!"

Youngsaeng's chocolate was shaped like a camera, and the card read as:

"Youngsaengi, your smile brightens the whole group please don’t ever change."

Kyujong read his card while looking at his chocolate patterned after a heart.

"Kyu Joongie, the eternal center. Your genuine concern for the group binds them together."

Jungmin’s chocolate was shaped like a lap top. He read the tag and smiled.

"Jungminnie, your online shop will be a hit."

"Mine is shaped liked a teddy bear!" Maknae laughed, he read the card and fell silent.

"Hyung Joongie, take care of yourself. Do not lose your cuteness."

Everyone looked at their specially made chocolates.

They loved what they saw and read.

All of them looked at each other.

Their manager was the only one who knew the combination.

They shivered and shook their heads.

It can't be their manager.

Who can it be?

And then it hit them hard.

They all thought of the same person.

They loved her to pieces.

They loved her thoughtfulness.

Her effort was truly amazing.

They all love her dearly.

Maknae sniffed…

Jungmin was on the brink of tears.

Kyujong closed his eyes and sighed.

Youngsaeng held his box of chocolates with happiness in his heart.

Hyun Joong remained stoic but when Youngsaeng looked at him he thought he saw him smile.

And then Hyun Joong broke the silence after a while.

"There is nobody like her."

They all nodded at their Leader, his words spoke of the truth.

The door of their clubroom opened, the object of their affection went inside.

She saw them all sitting down and as soon as they saw her they all stood up.

Hearts beat as one…

She was their number one...

At the tender age of four, she was a true SS501 fan.

It's been two years since they first laid their eyes on her.

They went to the Philippines to stage their second Asia Persona Concert.

Before their concert, they recieved a box of Red Day goodies from Triple S Philippines.

The first time they recieved from the Philippines.

The first thing they saw was her mini scrapbook.

After looking at her simple but meaningful work,

They all fell in love with her.

That was two years ago...

And now, she resides in Seoul with her parents.

She's an official Triple S member now and by far the youngest.

She has the permission of the DSP CEO and of SS501 themelves to come anytime she wanted to visit them.

She's their little darling.

"SS501 oppas!" The little munchkin called them out.

So you’ve opened your goodies eh," she said in a very small but strong voice.

"Ne!" They all said.

"I thought the chocolates will brighten your hearts. All of you are working so hard so I thought of this," she said.

"Komawo, ICCY."

"You’re all welcome, Oppas! Please be happy on this day. Happy Valentines day."

One by one they hug her and kissed her cheeks.

Iccy who made the chocolates herself was proud of her Oppas.

She had loved them since two years ago.

And she still do until forever.

They all picked up their bags and fixed their things.

"Jungminnie Oppa I think I saw Precy Unnie outside the gates." Iccy teased.

" Eh! I’m going now." Jungmin said and took off.

"Pabo ya!" Maknae remarked.

"Hahahahaha, Maknae Oppa, Aren Unnie was pacing back and forth at the lobby. She looked pissed." Iccy continued her attack.

"She's pissed? Aish! I'm off too." Maknae went towards the lobby area.

Kyujong was silent as he walked out of the locker room and gave a quick wink at Iccy.

Iccy's not about to stop.

"Kyu Oppa, I can hear your cellphone. That's Krisitin Unnie's personal ring tone."

Like a lightning Kyujong was nowhere to be found.

Youngsaeng laughed at the member's reactions as soon as they heard their girlfriend's name.

"Saengi Oppa, why are you laughing there? Lhai Unnie's just outside this room." Iccy announced.

Youngsaengi grabbed his bag and dashed towards the door, he placed a quick peck on Iccy's cheek and said.

"I see you're enjoying this little one."

Iccy played with her green dotted dress.

"I know Saengi Oppa but you loved me anyway."

The little princess was so sure of herself, Youngsaeng flashed his smile, his dimples showing.

"Well, I leave Leader Oppa at your hands, Iccy love. He's strong, fighting!"

"Nah, Leader Oppa's the easiest to handle." Iccy challenged.

Hyun Joong was eyeing the two, he can hear their whispers, he was smiling.

Let that little dumpling do her thing. He'd never backed down a challenged even from a little girl.

"You have something to tell me Iccy love?"

"Nothing much Leader Oppa, it's Buin Unnie."

Buin? The little dear thought I would be scared of Buin?

"What about Buin, Iccy. You saw her too?"

"Yes Leader Oppa."

"Where?" Hyun Joong asked.

"She's waiting at the car park."

Hyun Joong didn't budged.

"Ne, Leader Oppa she said that if you don't go down, she will come up herself."

Hyun Joong raised an eyebrow. The little sweetie really thought he will be scared by that?

"It's okay if she comes up here, Iccy love."

Iccy gave him a devilish smile.

"Leader Oppa, I forgot to tell you, she just came from an event and was wearing her R2SONG outfit."

BINGO!

SS501's Leader, was out of the locker room in record time.

HAPPY RED DAY EVERYONE!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~