sm global audition 2015 experience

my experience on sm global audition 2015

So i just got back from sm global audition and i keep worrying about stuffs. I was looking for some information related to sm auditions and so here I am. I am new here so I don't really know what I need to do with all these ( I found it pretty difficult ). But to make it shorter I just want to share and maybe get some tips from those who've been in my position. 

I do love singing since i was young but I've never get a formal lesson, I sing based on my feel so I'm pretty technically. With that poor skill of mine I joined sm global audition 2014 (last year). That wasn't my first audition but it was first on SM. So just like anyone else I entered the audition room with about 10 people standing all together and 20 people sitting and waiting for their turn (in the same room). One of the judges keep on looking at his phone will another person shoot with a camera. Every person got only like 10 or 15 sec to sing or act, when it was my turn the judge (who was playing phone) finally took his eyes out of his phone and paid attention to me while I was singing. After all 10 people done stuffs everyone were allowed to leave the room but the judge asked me to stay and wait until the other 20 finish their stuff. So I sat in a chair and wait. After everyone finished and walk out of the room the judge who was playing phone took over the camera and shoot me. He asked me to sing the song again. Do some camera test. After that he asked me whether Im a  chinese and whether my nationality is chinese ( where actually im not ) he asked me about age and other basic things, wrote something in my form paper and allowed me to go home. Later on i found out some of my friends ( whom i've knewn from a singing competition ) got the exact same thing. One of them even told me that she was asked to come again the next day and being told to auditioned from one room to another room. So then I realized I really dont have a chance.

The next year I accidentally read about sm global audition 2015. I wasnt planning on joining again this year because of my age. But then I just wanna do it for fun and fortunately it was on weekend and the audition was held in a hotel near a mall. Then after waiting for about 2weeks after I got the confirmation email, the audition day came. And here also came the problem. So just like what I did in 2014 I came and fill my form and wait. But when it was my turn to come to the audition room I found out that the judge and the cameraman were the exact same person I met i  2014. So while I was waiting for my turn I keep wondering if they still remember me. After everyone finished the judges let everyone walk out but told me to stay just like in 2014. And guess what? They remembered me perfectly! Then I was asked to sing of songs. Then he asked me to sing another song. I keep on being asked to sing until about 6 or 7 times. They ley me stop only when I told them I couldnt think of another song. Then they asked me to dance freestyle to 3 different songs ( i really cant dance but i wont tell them i cant cause i want them to see that at least i want to try ). After all that embarassing dancing scene I was asked to introduce myself. I Introduce myself in 3 languages including eng and kor. then I was asked to do some pose as a music was played. I also did camera test and a camera test with one of the judge on it to make a comparison.Then I was told to wait because I need to do another audition. Later I do the same audition in different room but with different judges ( I think the judges are higher in position this time ) I do those sets of audition like sing dance camera test blablabla in front of them. But then they told me to remove my make up ( because im wearing full make up) and also to remove my contact lens ( it was black lens). But because i wasnt prepared they told me to come again the next day. AH I FORGOT! Before that I was also do another set of auditions in different room. So in total i was doing 3 sets of audition with exact same thing. I stayed in that hotel from morning until night while my house is a little bit far.

I keep worrying things the night before the 2nd audition because my throat hurts because of too much singing. I feel like i've done a solo concert with more than 15 songs dancing posing blablabla. The next day when I come I do 2 sets of exact same audition thing with judges i've met in 2014, 1 set with staff (local staff, korean who lives in my country) and 3 sets of audition with the higher positioned judge (they called pd-nim or so). As I came without make up and contact lens, the pd nim keep on talking in korean, she got a little bit upset with my eyebrow ( my eyebrow is the one that's not that straight type) then he took an eyebrow kit and draw on my eyebrow. later on she asked me if i bring another clothes and i said i did, but he wasnt feel happy with my clothes so he asked me to go to toilet and change my clothes to one of staff clothes. I looked up my face on the mirror and my eyebrow makes me look really terrible. And just like the day before i keep on being asked to sing with higher tone, different songs, dancing, blablabla.  I was also told to wait for a long time between those auditions. That day i was doing like 5 or 6 or even more sets of audition. I feel like I want to vomit because of too much singing and dancing.

I wasnt upset, i feel really happy because i dont even imagine i could get their attention, but the thing is when it was done, i was waiting for stuffs like " okay thank you for your hardwork, we will evaluate and if you are accepted you will be blablabla"  I dont expect to be accepted because I know how I look like and how my skills are, but at the very least i want to hear those words after all that things i've done for 2 days (morning until night). But all I get was "수고했어요" which means you've workedhard and signs to tell me to go home. And no other words. 

For addition my friend who get to 2ndround in 2014 is also not accepted, but at least they said " we will call you if you are accepted blablabla". I know i'm a little bit childish by being upset of these unimportant things, I dont know i just feel kind of mental breakdown hahaha. So please share and tell me if any of you have ever experienced the same thing. Thank you