Chapter 4

Lay's Secret Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the rest of the night, Dara spent it in EXO's dorm. He found the boys really fun although Lay was always reprimanding all of them. He found the maknae line quite adorable and cute, especially Tao who cannot hide his fanboying. He was very cute,opposite to the cute namja that he always projects in front of the camera.
It was already 10 in the evening,when Dara decided to go home,much to the boys dismay.Lay was more than happy to drive her home by himself even though all of the other boys insisted to come with them. He almost lost all of his hair to stop all of them from coming with them to Dara's house. Dara just laughed how crazy their bunch is.
xxxxxxxx
After a 15-minute drive, Lay and Dara are now in front of her house. Lay turned off the engine and looked at her and smiled lovingly.
"Thank you for coming tonight, baby. You made me so happy."
"Aigoo, It was nothing. I should apologize to you. I know it's really hard to keep this relationship a secret---"
"Ani. you don't have to. We both wanted this. I'm sorry if I was too demanding. I just wanted to introduce you to them because I want you to know how proud I am of you. If only we can just tell the whole about us.."
Dara smiled. His ability to blurt out his thoughts without holding back is one of the millions of reasons why he loved him. It came as a surprise to her how this man was able to keep their relationship a secret when he absentmindedly talks about anything. This man does not deserve this kind of relationship,she thought.
"Well, we can. I can bring you to YG  tomorrow so you can meet everyone as well." She said to him with all smiles.
That cleary brought shock to him that it made his eyes grew bigger. Was she serious? It was not because he wasn't ready, heck, he'll even meet all of YG's men tonight if she's up for it, but he wasn't selfish. He wanted to make sure she's ready as well.
"Mwo??? Are you serious?! I mean ,I am way more than ready but are you really sure about this?If we let your CEO know then you know this means we have to go in public, right?" He asked.
"Neh. I'm tired of hiding. Besides, I'm too old and Blackjacks are already anxious for any of us girls to be in a relationship."
" Yeah, but...I don't want to force into this. If you're thinking about me, I'm fine, babe."
"Lay-ah, I'm sure about this. " She smiled and laid her hands on top of his hand.
He smiled at her. Finally, he said to himself happily.
"Arasso. If that's what my baby wants. I'll talk with sajangnim about this,too." He said as she held her cheek.
"Great! So I'll see you tommorow then? I'll call you tomorrow and have you meet the rest of the YG family."
"Arasso. But, is it true that I'll have to go through examinations,babe? Seriously, I'm a healthy man!!"
She laughed at his expression and his words. This man really is so innocent.
xxxxxxxx
Unknown to the two of them, two men were in a secluded corner taking pictures of them the moment they stopped in front of her house.
xxxxxxxx
Dara just got off the phone with YG sajangnim. Although she almost grew deaf when she revealed about her relationship with Lay, she was happy. He was not mad about her keeping it a secret, instead he was happy for her but did not forget to remind her to have Lay meet the rest of the YG family. She happily said she will bring him this afternoon.
She went downstairs to have breakfast with her mom. Sanghyun was not around since he needed to shoot for his new drama and Durami was in school.
She found her omma preparing their table.
"Good morning,omma!" She greeted her happily.
"Oh, you're awake. I'm almost done preparing breakfast. Take a set first."
"Neh!"
She took a sit on one of the chairs. She was happily humming XOXO when she heard what was in the news.
There was a celebrity couple caught again.She creased her brow. She felt nervous suddenly. She was never really this curious when it comes to other celebrity news, but she did not know why she felt nervous this time .She stood up and went to the living room. She sat on the sofa and turned up the volume and watched the news.
 It was like life was out from her when the photo was revealed. Although the faces of the couple was blurred out, she knew who it was.
"It seems that this couple is really very much in love with each other basing from the pictures. Who could this couple be? I ,for myself did not expect them to be together. No one will suspect that they really are a couple since they do not interact with each other and they are coming from 2 of the biggest company in Seoul. Well, if you guys do not have a clue, let me give you a few." The reporter happily said. " The man is a good looking wolf and the woman is just strtikingly beautiful and is from the best girl group in Korea. Man, I just want to sing today...Nega jael jal naga~~~~~" He sang and smiled.
Dara froze. She can no longer hear what he was saying after he gave the clue.
xxxxxxxx
Same time .....
All of the EXO members were lazily watching TV. They still don't have any schedules today. Lay was not paying attention on what they were watching since he was busy dozing off. He just finished talking to his sajangnim and to his manager about Dara and unexpectedly, they just congratulated them and wished them well. They also said that they will support whatever decision they will have and will not force them to reveal their relationship when not ready.
With his mind now at ease, He unintentionally slept while hugging a small unicorn stuffed toy. He was sitting on the carpet and his back was resting on Xiumin's feet.
"Yah! Yah! Yah!Yixing! Wake up! Listen to the news!"
Lay woke up feeling that someone was shaking him. He rubbed his eyes before he looked up to the culprit before the news caught his attention.
"It seems that this couple is really very much in love with each other basing from the pictures. Who could this couple be? I ,for myself did not expect them to be together. no one will suspect that they really are a couple since they do not interact with each other and they are coming from 2 of the biggest company in Seoul. Well, if you guys do not have a c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter