fin

Confirmed

2,098 words


“i’m on my way and i bring food!” you chirped happily as you were talking on the phone with your bestfriend, Jackson. it was just a regular visit to GOT7’s dorm and since it was Friday night you decided to treat them with snacks cause you knew you were going to spend time with them either by playing games or watching movies like usual.

“knock knock!!” you shouted in front of the door. It was a code that you use with Jackson whenever you came over. So they will know its you who is coming, not a sasaeng fan or someone else. You expected Jackson to greet you when you heard the door unlocked from inside but instead you saw Jinyoung’s face which look like he was beaten up by bunch of guys. Or maybe he was just tired, you couldn’t really tell.

The boy snorted softly the time his eyes made contacts with yours. “why are you here? The boys are all out for dinner”. You ignored his question and stepped inside, removing your shoes. “why, you asked me? i can’t visit my bestfriend?” you went to the living room with Jinyoung trailing behind you.

You and Jinyoung have never been that close with each other. At first you thought he was sweet and kind but apparently he is the annoying type. Well the truth is he was really nice to you when you first met but everythings changed suddenly and you had no idea why. Since then he always mocked and teased you plus whenever you guys are together you couldn’t stop quarrelling.

Throwing your body to the couch you glanced at Jinyoung who were standing in front of his room. “i’m just gonna wait here until they’re back” you turned the tv. “look, i’m not in the mood to fight with you but let me tell you, the will probably be back at 2 in the morning. Dont complain that i didnt tell you about this. and dont disturb me, im tired” then he disappeared into his room. Tsk,why is he so cold, you thought he was lying cause he didn’t want the two of you to be in the same house.

Hours passed, 7pm turned to 10pm and the boys havent came back. your stomach started to grumble and you cursed to yourself as you looked at the snacks that you’ve eaten when you were watching a movie alone. The plastic bag was already empty and at that moment you knew you had to sneak your way to get something from the fridge.

Apple, chocolate, leftovers but nothing caught your eyes. you were hungry but hell you were still a picky eater. “i didn’t know you steal food too” a voice startled you and you instantly rose up from your squatting position, holding a pack of chocolate. “i didn’t steal! Jackson always said that i can eat his food” you defended but a bit shaking cause Jinyoung was so close to you, your body almost touched with his.

“i know. But look at what you’re holding right now” he pointed at the chocolate that was gripped tightly in your right hand “that is mine”. you widened your eyes a bit, feeling kind of embarrassed. You gave him back the chocolate by throwing it to his chest and he quickly catched it. “i never have the intention to eat that. And besides, i’m not hungry!” you looked away and as if your stomach wanted to put you in a more embarrassing situation, it let out a loud rumbling sound.

Jinyoung had to resist himself not to laugh so loud and you just cursed again but this time its loud enough for him to hear. “not hungry, you say. Okay then. i was about to cook something for us but since you said you’re not hungry then i will just cook for myself” he shrugged, putting the chocolate back to the fridge and closed it. You bit your lower lip while slapping your tummy several times.

The third time you cursed was when you saw Jinyoung eating ramyun deliciously on the dining table not far from where you were sitting. You swear you hate him even more now. the way his lips puckered when he slurped the noddles. His forehead and neck covered with sweat because the ramyun is hot. You gulped, wanting to eat it so badly, just as badly as you want to kiss him. but your pride got in the way, making you sighed and turned back to watch the tv even though your mind was still lingering around him.

“ah~ that was very delicious” he gulped cold water he just got from the fridge while standing near you. he was getting on your nerve but you stayed quiet. “are you still not hungry, missy?” he teased you as he went back to the kitchen and came back holding a pack of ramyun. “i still have one last ramyun. Do you want it?” he hovered it in front of your face and you shook your head sternly. “well then” he shrugged and chuckled, placing it back to the rack then want back to his room.

Seriously, it was 11pm now but they boys are still nowhere to be found. You had called them but none of them picked up. they didn’t even read your kakao talk messages. Meanwhile Jinyoung in his room was also worrying about the same thing. The boys should’ve been back by now. just like you, he had tried calling and messaging them but no answer. He pressed the home button on his phone and saw the time, its 11.27. he opened his bedroom door and peeked at you who were hugging your knees, staring intently at the tv.

Jinyoung knew he had to do something but he didn’t want you to know that he care about you or he will be teased for the rest of his life. Eventually he came out of his room to check on you when the clock started to show that it was almost 12am. “told you the boys will be back at 2am” he strolled past by you to sit on the chair near the kitchen. You pretend you didn’t hear him and still watching the whatever that was shown on the tv. “you better go home cause it will get colder here in the living room and i don’t want to see a corpse the next day laying on the couch, died because of coldness”. You turned your head at him and throw him an empty snack box.

“whatever. I will stay” you hugged your legs tighter as the cold began to bother you “i’m too afraid to go home anyway so i better be freezing here rather than walking home alone at night” you mumbled the last sentence softly but Jinyoung could hear it. He suddenly feel bad at you. you haven’t eaten dinner and now you were getting cold. You looked around to search for Jinyoung, he was suppossed to say something to you. something like ‘whatever, if thats what you want’ or ‘yeah, you just dig your own grave’ but he didn’t.

You were getting scared because scary things just popped up on the tv screen. “J-Jinyoung?” you stood up and walked slowly to the kitchen. “what?” you almost jumped at his voice and presence “are you scared? or do you miss me?” he asked in a teasing voice. You cleared your throat and shook your head “no, i was just checking. What if you’re dead in the kitchen. I don’t wannna be the one to blame because of your death” you quickly paced back to the living room while Jinyoung was chuckling when he saw your attitude.

“eat” a bowl of ramyun filled your sight and you could feel yourself almost drolling. Without thinking twice you grabbed the bowl and started munching on the food like you haven’t eaten for days which made Jinyoung laughed loudly watching you. “aahh” you your lips just as you finished gulping the soup and placed the bowl to the table in front of you. you were finally full and that made you giggled slightly as you lay your back on the couch.

You didn’t realize that Jinyoung have been staring at you for a long time. Your fingers, your messy hair, your brown eyes and your plump lips. They did magic to Jinyoung and he unconsciously inched closer to you, eyes never leaving you. he never knew he would find you looking this beautiful to him, at 12.16am, in his dorm and just the two of you were there. “Jinyoung, what are you...doing?” your heart started to beat faster everytime he got closer. “i want to confirm something. Can i?” he whispered and you nodded slowly, letting him do what he wanted to.

He looked straight into your eyes, your back was glued to the couch with Jinyoung sitting beside you and his face making its way closer to yours. Then it happened. His lips were touching yours and you let it did its magic to you. closing your eyes, you concentrated on how soft his lips were and how it fits perfectly with yours. Your heart almost burst because of happiness. You had imagined this for a long time but you didn’t know it will feel this good. he stayed still, not moving his lips nor any other part of his body.

After about a minute he broke the kiss, gasping for air just like you. “why did you hold your breath?!” you snapped at him, upset that the magical moment has stopped. “yeah, ask that to yourself” he snapped back at you while holding his chest, like checking if his heart was still beating or not. silence filled the room and you were the one who spoke after the kiss. “so did you confirm it?” eyes looking down on the floor, cheeks blushing as red as a tomato.

“i might have to confirm it one more time. You know, just to make sure” he also wasn’t looking at you cause if he did he thought he couldn’t control his body. “s-sure” you said softly and Jinyoung shifted his gaze to your face. he cupped your cheeks and you stared at his beautiful eyes. Jinyoung leaned closer and kissed you again. you swear you didn’t want to break away from the kiss even if theres a tornado or a tsunami.

Seconds felt like hours. Jinyoung pulled away from the kiss and caressed your cheeks. “its been confirmed, that i like you” he smiled widely you could see the crinkle beside his eyes. “but i havent confirmed my feelings yet” you grinned and Jinyoung sighed. “then confirm it fast!” you could see he was getting impatient so you throw your arms around him and hugged him tightly, burying your face on his chest as you inhaled his scent.

Jinyoung laid on the couch letting your body collapsed on top of him as he wrapped arms around your waist. “okay, its been confirmed that i dont like you” Jinyoung furrowed his eyebrows at that. “did i hear that wrong??” you shook your head and giggled “no you didn’t”. He frowned and poked your waist. “i don’t like you, but i....” you bite your lip and resumed “love you”. Jinyoung couldn’t fight back the wide smile that crept to his face and his arms on you tightened.

“i love you too” he said softly, your hair. You said you love him more and it just picked another fight between you guys. “don’t be stubborn! You know i love you more” you playfully hit his chest. “ugh, dont lie Jinyoung” you rolled your eyes playfully and he pinched your nose. So far, this is your favorite and sweetest fight with your new boyfriend.

≈≈≈≈≈≈

“psst! did our plan work?” Jaebum whispered to Jackson as he and the rest of the boys came back to the house at 7am. Jackson looked around the living room and found no one was there. He checked his and Jaebum’s room but it was empty. Then he heard Bambam’s squeal, the 5 boys who were in their rooms immediately ran to Bambam’s room. “hyung! It worked!!” he said in a high pitched voice but quiet enough so he won't wake you up as he pointed at Jinyoung’s room. There you were, sleeping on Jinyoung’s arms. He hugged you tightly with his chin resting on your shoulder and the blanket covering up until your stomach. “told you it will work” Jackson said proudly then closed the door.


i hope you like it! ^^

don't forget to leave some comments

i love you guys