Not So Bad After All

Of Turtles and Starcrafts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Genre: Fantasy; kyusung; 1601 words

 

"Do whatever it takes. Send him back here or else, our kinds will be doomed. He will be the crowned prince after all," the red haired official said to the tall, muscular one.

"I will." He bowed and vanished into thin air.

 

 

"Teacher!!! Ryewook and Sungmin are fighting!" Henry yelled from the backyard of the preschool room. Cho Kyuhyun removed his glasses and pinched the bridge of his nose. He stood up and went out of the classroom. He found his students pulling each other's uniform covered with dirt and mud. Their tear-stricken faces couldn't stop from crying and each child throwing harsh words.

"I hate you! You liar!" Sungmin cried and pulled Ryeowook's hair. 

"I'm not a liar! I was telling the truth!" Ryeowook punched Sungmin on the face that made the taller cried loudly. Blood were seeping on his mouth. Ryeowook cried louder than Sungmin because he got scared of the blood.

"Sungmin! Ryeowook! That's enough!" Kyuhyun pulled the children away from each other. "Why are you fighting? I thought you're friends?"

He sat on the bench and calmed the two boys. Sungmin was hugging the teacher's waist and Ryeowook was leaning on his shoulders.

"What happened hmmm?" He wiped the blood out of Sungmin's mouth.

Ryeowook sniffed and talked first. "I... I told Sungmin that teacher is no match on him. I told him you will never like him because teacher likes girls and teacher is much older but he insisted that he wants to marry you when we grow up and because of that, I got angry."

Sungmin wasn't looking and kept his face hidden on Kyuhyun's shirt. 

Kyuhyun chuckled. He lifted Sungmin's face but the boy refused. "Sungmin..."

"T-Teacher K-Kyu..." Sungmin called, his voice trembling.

"Is it true?"

Sungmin nodded and that made Ryeowook sob. "I like teacher Kyu because you're handsome, nice and good with children."

Kyuhyun couldn't help but to grin. "You see, Sungmin... Ryeowook was right... I'm no match for you..." Kyuhyun looked down and saw that the boy was b in tears so he had to follow up what he just said earlier to avoid a brawling Sungmin. 

"It's because there's this one boy who excels more than I could do and he's pretty much the same your age," Kyuhyun glanced at Ryeowook and both of them were staring at Kyuhyun. "He's very cute and I know he will grow into a fine handsome man..." he Ryeowook's hair. "He's very kind, in fact, he always make sure that you're not hurt nor been touched by anyone else and I know in the future he could handle brats like you."

"Who is he, teacher?" Sungmin's eyes twinkled and Kyuhyun could see the spark in it. 

Kyuhyun pinched Sungmin's nose. "Just right under your nose. So don't fight with Ryeowook anymore okay? He's your bestfriend and he cares for you. He said that because he was afraid you'll drift away from him. He's afraid of losing a friend, am I right Ryeowook?"

The other child nodded eagerly and looked at Sungmin with his puppy eyes. "Sorry, Sungmin I hurted you."

Sungmin sniffed and hugged his friend. "Sorry too!"

Kyuhyun put down the two boys and stood up, removing the invisible dust from his pants. "Alright, I need to finish the lesson plans for next week so please, do not disturb me again, okay? No more fightings."

The two boys nodded and started to play again. As Kyuhyun walked back towards the room, a faint chuckle made him looked back.

"Wow, what a pleasant surprise I witnessed there eh? Never thought of you like that Kyuhyun..." The teacher looked up from one of the old tree behind the school and he saw a pale skinned man hanging in between the tree branches, wearing an all black outfit, his legs were swaying.

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and continued to walk back. The man jumped down from the tree skillfully and follow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter