8:30am

Eternal night

"ow my head" sitting up slowly hongbin looks around confused. "oh ... last night." turning around quickly he notices a door open. "sir!!!" buttoning up his shirt he walks to a rusty kitchen. " I see your awake. " handing hongbin a bottle of water. "you seem to be feeling better." the teen nods. Still looking around. "you broke a man's arm!" leo laughs. "i think your still drunk, let's have breakfast. " Hongbin frowns confused.  "please take a seat. " sitting down leo hands hongbin a coffee and a bowl of cereal.

 While the teen is eating leo lays back on his mattress. "oo I do love a man in black. " shooting up he looks to the door. To see a man standing there."get out" the male walks around pouting. "you're always so cold, how's your arms?" pushing the male leo, standing up. "ow, so how long do you plan on staying in this dump? " leo pauses. Pushing the male into Another room.  "as long as I can." tracing circles on leo shoulder he whispers. "let me stay a while. " gently the male presses his hand against leos chest, gradually undoing his buttons. "hakyeon... Stop it." he doesn't listen. Angry leo pushes him against the door. "go on, An ex to an ex." bitter still hakyeon is again dragged back out through the kitchen and out the front door. "call me later, say hello to your guest for me." the door is slammed. 

Sipping his coffee hongbin sits in silence. "umm... That was nothing." smiling hongbin points to leos half ed shirt. Turning round leo single handedly sorts his clothes. "I'll take you home." 

"really it's fine I can walk to the station by myself." insisting the two walk to the station dropping hongbin off leo takes the route home. "hey ravi meet me at 3 o'clock, thought we could go to the arcade." Hongbin throws his phone on the bed, then takes a shower. 

Meeting ravi at the station, again they take a seat, in detail hongbin explains his experience. "hey speak of the devil look." standing at the end of the carriage is leo in a dark blue suit. "that's creepy bro." looking mischievous hongbin whispers. "wanna follow?" hesitant ravi agrees. Stop after stop the two watch leo from a distance. "quick he's walking off." Hongbin holding a newspaper and ravi putting his hood over his face they follow the male. "rosewood home?" walking in the large building they quickly run past the reception then creep down the corridor. 

The two squint through the key hole "dad! Dad! I've missed you!" an old woman shouts out. Leo hugs the woman taking  a seat and holding her hand. "how are you feeling?" his face looks concerned. "the meds ease the pain but I fear the end is near." leo kisses her fore head. "don't say that." she paces her hand on leos cheek. " you know I could try again." she laughs. "no, I've had a good 96 years dad. One life  is enough for me. "  leo stares at his watch. "I'm sorry this visit was brief but I must be going." hugging her tightly he walks to the door.

 Seeing the foot prints the two dart down the stairs and out the building, not stopping until they reached the station. "oh...My... God.." they stop again to re-gain breath. "i....don't...under....stand..." glancing at each other in disbelief they throw their heads back in confusion. 


Next part up soon x