3.5

Magnetic

Jaebum wasn’t stupid.

It was obvious within a few seconds of walking into the cafe and seeing the kid for the first time. 

This boy, who he only knew the Twitter handle of, was attracted to him. 

No words had been exchanged, but from the way he was dressed, Jaebum could only assume that it was in fact the case. He had a few suspicions last night when the two were exchanging messages, and Jaebum decided to take a peek at his profile as well as who he was following. From the looks of it, Jaebum was unique in a way that he was the only dancer (or back up dancer, in his case) that the boy was following. The rest were friends (he assumed) from school, a couple of celebrities, a news outlet and miscellaneous companies. 

It struck him as odd at first until he read a couple of tweets that he felt alluded to him.

“Does he like me?” Jaebum had muttered, hitting ‘Follow’ before sending him a message. 

It was strange, usually Jaebum would just brush it off, but the fact that there was a guy out there who had a crush on him, intrigued him. 

So when he saw the boy smile back at him, it merely confirmed exactly what Jaebum had thought. And when he walked over, the boy stood up and stuck his right hand out. “Choi Youngjae.” He greeted, and Jaebum quickly noticed the ‘, I wasn’t supposed to say it like that.’ look cross his face, and Jaebum had to hide his grin.

This Choi Youngjae person was utterly adorable, Jaebum decided, taking his hand.

-- -- -- --

a/n: i'm incredibly sorry for not updating sunday, i forgot i had things to do & people to meet. i'm hoping i can stick to what i said and update sundays but gosh, life has its way of kicking me in the . ):
i hope you all have a good day/night, though!