Food, Yeobo and his best friend- Baekhyun

I can't believe I'd married you...

'This is the life.' Thought Mrs Park as she happily walked out of the bedroom where her husband and herself lived since getting married eighteen months ago. Streching her arms ou tas she woke up from her afternoon nap, she wondered where her loving husband was. Since it was a lazy Sunday Dasom hoped to spend more time with him before he goes back to work as a office boy, not there's anything wrong with that., oh no.

Dasom loved the idea of him working in a office since she thought Chanyeol would be home for dinner every night. In fact at the start of their marriage she had everything planned out what to cook each day- all his favourite foods and much more. Heck she even went to her mother-in- law's house each day to learn to cook. Little did she know was there bigger another distraction that would keep her husband away returing home on time.

'Chanyeol Yeobo I want to eat Pork Belly, Cold Noodle with Red Beans and Clear Soya Bean Paste Soup with lots of Chicken in it.' Noddling his head slightly, her Yeobo continue to foucs his whole attention on this fantasy game he had bought home three nights ago and hasn't even moved away once from his 'game room' which is the living room where the big tv and everything his 'toys' were being kept. Rolling her eyes and slightly cursing Chanyeol's best friend Baekhyun for introducing another 'a waste of time' game. At this rate she most likey be facing yet another awkward and embarassing lesson at the Parental Care for Newborns tonight. At the start everyone thought she was a single mother to be who happens to wear a weddling ring for show. But now everyone knows the truth.

So far her Yeobo has only been been and seen by the other to- be- parents and the teacher for only tweleve minutes before his boss's son calls him away for a important meeting- aka his best friend who he grew up with since birth and rather spoilt, not to mention Chanyeol won't have this now so called wonderful life without Kim Baek Hyun's help, all these years of him guidling him in times of needs, money and meeting her.

Whenever Kim Da Som heard this speech, she would roll her eyes in annonyance. All this Kim Baek Hyun ever taught her Chanyeol were to play video games, do his errands no matter how small or big the task was or at any time and place, be his wingman to woo the girls and take the blame whenever Baekhyun made a mistake at work. Chanyeol would always listen and do excatly what his told to do without question and being kind heartered,funny fool and a person who would never say no to his donseung- her yeobo is what Dasom loves and hate about him. To Dasom- it is kinda like marrying two big kids who won't grow up, like Peter Pan and Baekhyun using her husband without even thinking of paying him back for it.

Finally Stomping her feet she walked out of the apartment buildling, slowly as her heavy eight month body refused to cooperate with her. After two hours of playing, night had fallen and Chanyeol is starving, playing with his mishoaous Donseung has maded him feel out of energy. Rubbling his sore neck, he then yell out to his Jagi. 'I'm hungry make me some Ramen.' before turning his attention straight back to the game as Baekhyun's moster blasted his wizard warrior through the wall.

As Chanyeol started to think about the Ramen his Jagi were preparing for him, he suddenly gasped out in shock. Throwing the controller onto the floor, he slipped on as his slippers had gotten caught on the edge of the coffee table, he then bolted out of the apartment in his pj's in panic.

Sorry for the long wait. please feel free to comment, please tell me if you want this story to written like this or with less detailed fanfic . I can't make up my mind on how I should present this story. Thank you for reading...

 butterdilys 18th April 2015.