Club

The Window [on hold]

 

Sehun's POV

These four two weeks have been so stressful. School is a big pain in the , being away from my girlfriend and Baekhyun has been hell, and painting the house and taking care of the garden is just so tiring. I wish I could go back to my old life. I miss it so much it hurts. The only thing I'm looking forward to is that spring break is in two weeks. We get two weeks off which means Minah and Baekhyun will finally visit me. 

"Yah! Are you even listening to what I'm saying?" Asks Nari, taking me out of my thoughts, before she hit my head with a broom. She's been helping me and my family clean the backyard since last week. Against her will of course. Her grandmother, who has become good friends with my mother and father, is making her do this.

"Why do you always hit me!?" I scream at her, rubbing the back of my head. After rubbing it for a little while, Icheck my hand to see if there's blood but thankfully there's nothing "That's why you're single! Boys don't like violent girls" 

Nari rolled her eyes and walked towards me "First of all, I'm single by choice. And second, I've calling your name for about 5 minutes and you still haven't answered me! There are spider webs all over the tree and I need you to lift me up so I can clean it" She said, grabbing my shirt and dragging me towards the tree.

When we got to the tree, I was shocked. There were spider webs all over the branches, making it look like it belonged to a scary movie. Thankfully, there were only about two spiders. They weren't that big so killing them wouldn't be a problem.

"Kneel down so I can sit on your shoulders" Said Nari, 

I got on my knees and Nari quickly sat on my shoulders. She was as light as a feather. Honestly, I was expecting her to weight more since I've seen her swallow three plates of food in ten minutes.

Nari took the broom and started hitting the spiders with it. When she hit the first one, it fell on the floor. I quickly stumped on the bastard, killing it in less than a second. She then hit the second one. Unlike the other one, this one fell right on top of my head. 

"Don't move" said Nari. I felt her slowly move her arm but before she could flick it off, the spider moved towards my cheek. Feeling the little legs crawling on my face scared me so much, I screamed loudly and let go of Nari's leg making her fall on the floor with a loud thump.

I heard her groan in pain but I was too distracted killing the spider to run to her and help her. After stomping on it ten time, I remembered Nari. I turned around and saw her crying in pain. Feeling guilty, I jogged towards her and kneeled down next to her.

"My leg you idiot!" She screamed, before I could even ask anything. I looked at her right leg and it did not look like it was fine at all. "I think its broken" She said, holding back her screams. 

Without saying anything, I picked her up bridal style and jogged towards the house "Nari broke her leg!" I said loudly as soon as I walked into the house. 

My parents ran into the living room where they saw me holding Nari. My mother walked to us and studied Nari's leg"It is definitely broken. You and Sehun take her to the hospital. I'll go tell her grandmother" Said my mom to my dad as she opened up the  front door for us. 

My father got into the drivers seat and I got in the backseat with Nari. Her face was red and her tears were flowing out her eyes. This is all my fault. If I didn't let go of her legs, she wouldn't be in this much pain right now. 

When he arrived to the hospital, a nurse quickly led us to a room where they gave her pain killers. She took them with difficulty because she couldn't stop crying. The pain must feel unbearable. After a while, the pain went down and she was able to stop crying.

"I'm really sorry Nari. I shouldn't have let you go" I said, apologizing for her broken leg.

She chuckled "Don't worry Sehun, I would have acted the same way if a spider walked on my face" 

This is how our friendship is. We fight and want to pull each other's hair but at the end of the day we would still talk to each other and pretend like nothing happened. Lately, every night we would sit in front of our windows and just talk and talk. She now knows everything that a friend should know about me, and its the same for her.

I still haven't been able to figure out what's in that box. Sometimes, when she waits for me to open my window, I look at her secretly to see if she takes out the box again, but she hasn't. I was thinking about asking her but I don't want her to know that I spied on her once out of curiosity. She would just think I'm crazy.

~.~

"Why don't you just come with us! It'll be fun!" Said my friend, Kai, tugging my arm. He wants me and our friends to go to a club that's near by. He says that he's dating the bartender of the club and can get us drinks for free. I'm really hesitating all of this. My past revolved around drinking and alcohol and going into clubs I'll want to drink and smoke again.

"I don't think so" I said, as we walked out the school. 

"If you're worried about drinking, relax. We wont make you do it." Said Luhan, as if he just read my mind"I promise" 

I looked at Luhan and then at the guys. They all had hope in their faces. They really want me go don't they? 

I sigh "Fine. But no drinking!" 

All the boys laughed in happiness as they dragged me to the club. I really hope this isn't a bad Idea. 

~.~

When we arrived at the club, we found a spot in the corner. There were some people around but they just moved so we could walk in and sit down. You could smell the cigarettes and alcohol even if you tired covering your nose. It was just too strong. 

A young woman walked towards us and placed five beers in front of us. She then sat down on Kai's lap and gave him a long and deep kiss. It must be the bartender girl.

Tao took a long sip of his beer and then passed it to me "Take some! One sip wont kill you" he said with a wink.

I looked at he bottle and gave it a long thought. Should I? Like he said, one drink wont will me right? 

I quickly placed the bottle on my lips and took a quick sip. I felt the adrenaline rush though my body. I just started craving it even more. When I was about to take another sip, Luhan stopped me "No drinking, remember" he said, taking the bottle away from me. 

I realized what just happened and felt disgusted. I just gave in into something that I promised I will stay away from. I'm such a failure

"Guys, I'm going to the bathroom" I said, getting up and walking through the dance floor. As I was walking through, a young girl, maybe in her early 20s, grabbed my wrist "Hey, handsome" she said with a wink.

I ignored her comment and took her hand of my wrist "Feisty one" She said, before she took a drag of her cigarette and blew it on my face. 

I stared at her with hatred for a while before I jogged towards the bathroom. There was just so much temptation that I don't think I'll be able to control myself. I know for a fact that If I stay here, I will keep on drinking more and more.

I need to get out of here. If I tell the boys, they'll want to ask why and I can't tell them. I'm not ready to tell anyone else. At least not yet.

I grabbed my phone and dialed the only person I know can help me right now. My heartbeat got stronger at each ring. 

After four rings she finally answered "Hello"

With a deep breathe I said "Nari, take me out of here please"