Blankets and Chocolates

Blankets and Chocolates

“Whoo~ I’m finally glad that we’re done,” a girl with small eyes said. She took the blanket that was offered to her with a kind smile. “Man it’s getting cold.”

“Unnie, why are you complaining so much? We just performed a great special stage with some awesome other rookies,” the taller girl said with a smile. “Don’t tell me you didn’t at least like doing ‘Move Like Jagger’ with the boys?”

Not the boy I wanted anyway. “I’m just really tired and cold, Joy-ah” she said trying to get the girl to drop the subject.

Before Joy could say anything else, there was a tap on the other’s shoulder. Turning from the other girl, she was met by a pair of eyes just as small as her own. “Is this seat taken, Seulgi-shi?”

“No, not at all, Jaebum-shi. Take it,” she replied while adjusting her blanket.

With a smile the man took a seat by the Red Velvet member while his group sat around him. They both sat there talking to their respective members while watching the live performances in front of them.

Looking around for a while, Jaebum saw s passing around a box of chocolate to eat. He then of an idea and ask for a piece of chocolate and kept it in his hand. He looks back to the stage in front of him and saw that Infinite just finish their song and everybody was cheering for them.

From the corner of his eyes, he saw that the Red Velvet member had dropped her blanket showing off her strong pale calf that kind of made him want to drool. Shaking that thought away, he bent down to retrieve the girl’s blanket and handed it back to her.

“You drop this,” he said with an eye-smile.

Returning his with one of her own, she said, “Thank you.” Turning back to the next performance, she felt something on her lap. She look down and saw a piece of Ferrero Rocher between a blanket fold.

Where did that come from? Turning her gaze towards the older male, she saw a slight blush on his cheeks and a twinkle in his eyes. Looking away, she couldn’t help the blush rising in her own cheeks.

The moment she turned away, Jaebum took the opportunity to see the girl’s cheeks turning a pretty shade of pink. Smiling to himself, he turns to s as they began dancing to AOA’s ‘Like a Cat’.

 

 

Getting into the van Jaebum got everybody’s attention.  “Okay, guys let’s get going because I’m tired and in need of a hot bath.” Before he could get in the vehicle though, he felt someone’s hand in his for a brief moment before it went away.

Turning away from his group he saw two girls in cheerleading attire walking away. Before he could think, the taller one turned her head around smiling as she did so. With a wave and a wink, she turn away and walk away from his sight.

“What’s taking you so long, hyung!?!” the two maknae screech from the back.

Shaking out of his stupor the leader got into the front seat and listen to s as they slowly began to fall asleep. Taking this to his advantage, he look at the folded paper in his hand. Inscribed inside was a note that said:

“Hi, there it’s me Seulgi. I know that this may seem silly but I wanted to thank you for the chocolate…”

After that was a couple of scribbles before there were more writing.

“I just wanted to say thanks. And if you ever wanted to hang out, just text me. Here’s my number.”

At the bottom of the note was a series of numbers.

Smiling to himself he took out his phone and texted: “Would you like to hang out some time?”

It wasn’t long before an incoming text came in.

“Yes.”

 

 


Author's Note: So this is my first attempt at a GOTVelvet oneshot/story. So please leave a comment to make me feel better about myself.