Let's Get Frisky

Let's Get Frisky

Chapter 1

 

Taeyeon narrowed her big brown, semi-circle shape eyes at Changmin but he just grinned at her in returned.

 

"Daddy, daddy. Come and play with us." Taemin, their eldest boy, bounced happily on the swing, calling for him.

 

"I will be right there." Changmin said, turning back to give his most innocent smile at Taeyeon.

 

"Don't you dare!" Taeyeon warned, crossing her arms in front of her chest.

 

"Oh, come on." Changmin purred.

 

"Don't you feel ashamed in front of our children?" Taeyeon muttered, pointing to their three children who was playing in the backyard.

 

"They have gotten used to this already so no need to worried." Changmin shrugged and signalled for her to follow him to their bedroom while he went on ahead.

 

"No." Taeyeon said, turning her back to him.

 

"I know you want me. I can smell you." Changmin purred seductively.

 

"No." Taeyeon said stubbornly.

 

"Honey."

 

"No."

 

Changmin puffed. Then he turned around, looking for an idea. Then his dark brown, almond-shaped eyes twinkled when he saw what he was looking for.

 

"For you." Changmin said romantically, showing Taeyeon her favorite tube of ice cream. Vanilla.

 

She glanced at it and sank her teeth to her thin pale pink lower lips, thinking hard.

 

Changmin grinned, knowing her heart was melting right now, just like the ice cream.

 

"I want to." Taeyeon choked out, trying not to give up but it was getting hard.

 

"Yes. You want to what?" Changmin asked, waving faster.

 

"Bite your !" Taeyeon cried, as she grabbed for the ice cream.

 

"I know you love me, baby Taeng." Changmin said, before he quickly ran to their bedroom before she could sink her teeth to his bottom.

 

A/N: i'm sorry if it was so short but i hope you guys still enjoy it