Meeting The Lee Sisters

Anyone But Her!*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Normal POV

"Are you hurt anywhere?" Jessica asked the girl in her arms. Aria, whose face was red, shook her head so it made the Heaven's heir feel relieved. It was odd. She would've let go of the person by now, but her arms aren't listening to her. 

"U-um..." Aria's voice was failing her as she can barely manage to say a single word. Her eyes were still locked on with the ice princess's and then that same vision from before flashed in her mind. A girl with angels wings and a happy smile. Why did it appear? And why now? Jessica noticed how the girl stopped what she was saying as Aria zoned out of reality.

"Yes..?" Jessica answered, still hugging the younger Yang. The tighten embrace brought Aria back from her thoughts. Although, this hug...seems to be cold? As much as she could think about it, Aria couldn't do that at the moment as she is frantically thinking of an excuse.

"C-can you please let me go? I need to go find my brother.." Aria said. It wasn't a lie either since she needed to find Dara, who is usually with Taeyang and the others by now.

"Ah, sorry about that." The older one apologized and released the smaller one out of her arms. Yet, her heart and even her mind was pleading for her to take Aria back. Aria took a few steps backward and had an uneasy expression which confused the ice princess.

"I-I'm sorry. I'll see you another time.." With that being said, the Demon Princess rushed out of the scene without hearing Jessica's response.  The latter was left by herself, unable to see the shorter girl in the crowd. The angel cursed in her mind.

'. Why can't I get this girl out of my mind? I need to go back to Soojung..' Jessica thought before heading off to where she was going before.

"Jagiyaaaa! Where have you been~?" Dara whined to the girl, who finally found them. Aria felt bad for worrying her girlfriend so she gave the older female a kiss, which made the Park female cheer up instantly.

"Sorry, unnie, I got caught up in the crowd." Aria apologized, which Dara forgave quite quickly because it was her girlfriend after all.

"Of course, I'll forgive you, Jagiya! Let's go grab some lunch!" She chirped, grabbing onto Aria's hand and entwined them. Although when Dara was about to take a step, she took a glance at Aria's face, which held a scared expression, which made her stop her movement. "Jagiya?"

"A...Are we eating that weird brown mush f-for lunch..?" Aria asked shakily. She saw a student's tray before the girl found Dara and it made her lose her appetite just from the sight of it. The Park sibling chuckled at the trembling Demon Princess and leaned down to peck her forehead.

"No, we are not going to eat that slop." Dara assured her.

"Then what are we eating?"

"Youngbae and Jiyong brought food from home, so don't worry." That made Aria feel much better, hearing that she won't have to eat that strange substance from the mortals' cafeteria. The younger out of the two began to walk to the said area with a smiley Dara behind her. They went inside of the lunchroom and it was loud at first before silence went over them. The chatter just disappeared and the girls thought it was weird but no matter. The couple continued to go towards the table, where their friends were at. 

"Chaerin unnie!" Aria called out with an excited voice, gaining the other girl's attention instantly. The baddest female smiled at her.

"Aigooo Aria, come here! Unnie missed you~~" Chaerin cooed, opening her arms for the Demon to come over to hug her. Aria was about to but Dara yanked her back.

"What about me~? I couldn't see Jagiya for hours~!" Dara argued back, tightening her grip on Aria's hand. Taeyang pouted at the glaring girls.

"Yaaaaaah~! What about me? I couldn't get to see my baby girl too!" Taeyang whined, making Jiyong chuckle at him. The smaller male leaned his head on the Demon Prince's shoulder and that smile on Taeyang's face made Aria laugh when she saw it. Dara and Aria sat down and then Top lifted two bags full of food before placing it onto the table. 

"What did you make, Oppa?" Aria asked, staring at the plastic bag with want. She was so hungry that the girl might eat a cow or something. 

"Your favorite, baby girl~" Taeyang chirped, taking out the containers of food from the bag and Aria's eyes shined like the stars. 

"Jinjja?! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay~~~" The younger Yang cheered and reached over to grab a container. She opened the lid and there was Tteokbokki inside of the container.

Aria squealed in delight and grabbed her chopsticks to begin eating her lunch. She took a bite and another squeal was heard from her. Taeyang and Jiyong shared a smile as they watched the youngest eat her food with much vigor.

"Is it good, baby sis?" The older Yang asked. Aria gave her brother a happy grin.

"Mmmmmhmm! The bwest~!" Aria answered with a mouth full of food, earning a giggle from Dara. The latter picked up a napkin and rubbed the corners of Aria's mouth with it.

"Princess, you should finish your food before talking." Dara wiped the leftover food from her fiance's face. The Demon Princess pouted but nodded to her request as she chewed her lunch thoroughly. The others began to munch on their delicious food, not noticing the stares from the rest of the student body. Although, the protective instinct came over Taeyang and Dara when they saw those lustful stares from those students. They wrapped an arm around their lovers, which made the latters look at them curiously.

"Unnie?" Aria said. She didn't mind the affection but Dara was doing it all of a sudden, which was kinda random.

"grrr..." Dara growled while glaring at the jocks. This made the younger Demon laugh before laying her head on the possessive female's shoulder.

"Unnie, don't worry about them. They are just staring. You know that I'm yours, not theirs." Aria rubbed her face into her shoulder, trying to calm down the other female.

"It is very annoying, Jagiya. They keep thinking that they could be yours and do whatever they want.." She spat out. making Aria cuddle into her more.

"Unnie....are you reading their minds..?" Aria said, amusingly. 

"So?" Dara said, not caring that she was caught by her girlfriend. The other female smacked her for using one of her abilities. 

"Unnie! I told you not to use your Telepathy! What if you pass out in class?" Aria chided the older one. Dara smiled warmly at the girl.

"Don't worry. I won't faint during class." She kissed Aria's forehead, making the shorter one puff her cheeks.

"Fine, but if You do, then you will be punished.." Aria threatened, making Dara smirk at her.

"And what punishment will I get?" The female asked, which made Aria smirk back at her. The Demon lifted her head from the other girl's shoulder. 

"No kisses or hugs for two weeks." The horror on Dara's face showed when she heard those words. No kisses or hugs for two weeks. Just thinking about those words made the older Demon lose all her life. 

"I won't use any of my abilities during school time!" Dara stated, fear of not getting any kisses or hugs from her girlfriend. Aria laughed and kissed her cheek.

"Good."

"Youngbae...?" GD called out, rubbing Taeyang's arm in a comforting manner. The heir was unusually quiet and his fists were tightly closed as his knuckles were turning white.

"Those lustful bastards...." Taeyang growled with clenched teeth. Jiyong's hand, that was rubbing circles on Taeyang's arm, dropped to one of Taeyang's clenched fists. The older Yang loosen his grip and let his boyfriend's hand into his.

"Youngbae...it's okay. They won't take me away from you." GD squeezed Taeyang's hand which helped de-stress the visibly angry male. Aria giggled when she saw that happy smile on her brother's face when Jiyong pecked his cheek, which got rid of all the anger from within him. 

"Okay...." The heir answered calmly, not pissed off anymore. GD flashed a cheerful smile to perk up his boyfriend.

"Let's go back to eating." He declared and then, everyone including the couples continued to eat their food. Since Aria had a early start on her lunch, she already finished her food so she felt bored, waiting for the others to finish. Her eyes began to wander around the area and they landed on a familiar blob of blond hair. 

'Krystal-ssi?' Aria thought when she saw her deskmate from English class, sitting by h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter