CHAPTER III (HALF CHAPTER)

SECOND CHANCE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(a/n added some scene to this chapter.)

“Wonnie?” She said. Wide eyes and agape mouth, a shock expression is printed all over her face. She can't believe what she is seeing right now, her 14 year old best friend who is supposed to be old and dead is standing in front of her. Who wouldn't be scared by that? Maybe everyone but her, because what she feels more is longing rather than being scared. 

"You alright?" He stooped down level to Tiffany with the umbrella steady in his hand. Tiffany's eyes followed his gesture; still her eyes are fixated to his. He is actually trying to keep himself from laughing too hard, for his best friend here has a hilarious face. She seems to be caught off guard and this is a rare case.  But situation reverse when the girl did something bold, the guy didn't expected. She hugged him. 

"I miss you. I miss you. I miss you CHOI SIWON!" she tackled him, pushing him to the ground, causing him to lose his grip on the umbrella.  So now, both of them were drenched in the rain.

"You're so unfair, Siwon. You're so bad." she cried burying her head on his chest while her hug gets tighter and tighter. 

He was dumbfounded and flattered at the same time. How can he keep his cool when this girl he likes is hugging him, not to mention crying?  Of course he can't, it made him insane as hell and he doesn't know how to react. Never had he imagined this day to turn out like this. Just this morning he was too stupid to ask her to ditch her class and got scolded this afternoon where she ran away.  And it's his job to find her but never expected this to happen. And it strikes him how weird this was, he just mention how they were together for the whole day but his best friend here keep on chanting the phrase 'I miss you'.  And he lost it, he laughed.

"Nice joke, Fany.  Never know you could pull this off." he gagged. It made the lass to stop sobbing and she looked at him. And seeing the tears in her face, cause siwon to thinking otherwise.

"I'm not joking, you—aish. You're dead and I came to visit you. You ghost, came and—"

"Haha. Really? Me? Ghost? Dead? What are you talking about? It's your mom, not my tomb Fany. Haha."  Upon hearing what he said she immediately check the name, and he is right.  It's her mom’s name engraved in the plate not Choi Siwon. How could it be possible and it's just now that she notice that she is wearing a different clothes and no sign of being old will be found on her skin.

"You're not a ghost? Then what are you? “she thought and she look at her arms and clothes. "How old I am and what date is it?" she asked. What happened to me?  She also asked herself though she knows she doesn't have an answer. 

"13 and we're in the month of May, 14th, 2010. Why?" Just what she was expecting.

"What? This can't be? How is that possible, Wonnie? “she questioned the guy in front of her which doesn't have any idea what is she talking about,  thus she received no reaction .

"I need to go." And she left not knowing where is she supposed to go.  Maybe to the logde where she came from. Maybe to her house, she doesn't know. But there's one thing she is sure of. If ever she really turned back time, she will never do the same mistake again.

Siwon stands there not knowing what he's supposed to do. This bestfriend of his is acting like a total lunatic right now and he doesn't know why. This hadn't happened before, for Tiffany is a kind of girl who is polite, formal and proper, who doesn't do anything stupid or plan a prank or even crack an improper joke.  And that's what he likes about her.  And today supposed he planned to hint about it to her but seeing her in this state is kinda disturbing which made him think twice.   

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter