~Fin

Leave your Lover (Stay with me side story)

Leave your lover

 

I don't have much to give, but I don't care for gold

What use is money, when you need someone to hold?

Don't have direction, I'm just rolling down this road

Waiting for you to bring me in from out the cold.

 

***

Tiffany smiles to herself as she looks at Lu Han's profile picture. Its been 8 months since their meeting happened. And she herself is happy. She finally accepted her fate. And it is not with Lu Han. She finally realized she deserved better. After all these years, she finally became happy. Yes, she was happy before. With Younghee at her side. But now, Its different. She genuinely happy. With Younghee and Sehun at her side. She finally moved on. Of course She would'nt done it without Sehun's help. That night they met, Sehun really did Stayed with her. Something Lu Han couldn't do. 

"Miyoung baby, let's go" Sehun called as he carry Younghee in his arms. Little by little, the little girl learns how to love him. Tiffany too. She's been falling. Falling hard for Sehun. Sehun was there when she was broken. He wept her tears away. Tiffany closed her laptop and went outside, she went in Sehun's Audi. Since that night, she got closer to Sehun.

Sehun was actually eyeing her that night. He took interest with her. He helped her moved on. It was love at first sight. Its been 8 months since that night, and he was courting her. Younghee even supports him.

"Don't 'baby' me, Sehun, I'm not a child. Younghee should be the one you're calling baby" Tiffany said. Ever since that night they met, he treated her like his queen. And of course he was the king. Sehun is actually from a rich family. He have everything. He can have everything. But he is still pursuing something. He's still pursuing Tiffany.

"But you're my baby." Sehun said as he drives, making Younghee squeal. "Yiee!" Younghee cooed. "Mommy's blushing!" she added making Sehun throw his head back in laughter. And there's Tiffany. Well, blushing.

***

You'll never know the endless nights, the rhyming of the rain

Or how it feels to fall behind and watch you call his name

***

"Cutie" Tiffany whispers as she traced Sehun's nose. He's sleeping. So as Younghee. But Tiffany can't sleep, she's staring at this man beside her. She can't believe that this man really loves her. Its too good to be true. He's too perfect for her. She felt so lucky for having this man. And yes, they're officialy dating. She felt lucky for loving and being loved by Sehun.

"Baby, you're still not sleeping?" Sehun suddenly said, eyes still closed. "I'm not yet sleepy." Tiffany said, cuddling him closer. Arms encircling Sehun's waist and her head lying in Sehun's chest. She likes his warmth. His warmth gives her feeling like she's at ease. It was his warmth that made her calm that night.

She has been dreaming for something like this. For someone to hold at her sleepless nights. Back then, she was wishing for Lu Han to hold her at times like this. But now, with Sehun by her side. Its enough to ease her and make her calm.

"Well, you still have a meeting tomorrow. Your father's clients will be waiting for you Mrs. Oh" Sehun said giving her the same amount of warmth. "I'm not Mrs. Oh" Tiffany said, trying to sleep. "You will be. Soon." Sehun said then chuckled. It made Tiffany's heart race. It was just a joke but it has a big effect on her system. "Psh, goodnight baby" Tiffany said. "Goodnight baby" Sehun said before kissing her square on the lips. It was slow and passionate and full of love.

***
Pack up and leave everything

Don't you see what I can bring

Can't keep this beating heart at bay

Set my midnight sorrow free

I will give you all of me

Just leave your lover, leave him for me.

Leave your lover, leave him for me.

***

"Tiffany Hwang, will you let me be the father of Younghee?" Sehun said. Tiffany's mind couldn't process everything that happened this day. First, Sehun brought her to a fancy restaurant, and now, asking her to be Younghee's father. In short, he's proposing too her. This is just too good to be true. Tiffany couldn't  find the words to explain what she feels. The euphoria is too much. She didn't noticed that tears escaped from her eyes. And there's Sehun. Ready to wipe all her tears away.

"Of course, I will!" Tiffany said, making Sehun show his toothy-grin. His eyes turning to crescents. Do you think only Tiffany has those eye smiles? Sehun has them too. Sehun inserted the ring on her finger. He hugged her by the waist. Tiffany hugged him in return. Younghee jumped in joy and joined them. Finally, she will have her own father.

Tiffany always wanted to have her own family. Back then, it was Lu Han she was wishing. But he can't just leave his lover, for her.

**

We sit in bars and raise our drinks to growing old

Oh, I'm in love with you and you will never know

But if I can't have you I want this life alone

Spare you the rising storms and let the rivers flow

**

Lu Han sat in bars with a drink in his hand. Ever since that night, he was miserable. Yes he broke Yoona's heart, but he broke his too. He shattered his heart into pieces. After all the years he was married to her, he was never happy. He just have to marry her for money. Yes, Yoona cried. But he cried too. How can loving someone be this painful?

He love Tiffany. He wouldn't done it  with her if he don't.  If wast not a mere one-night stand. For him, it was the answer to his prayers. For him, it was not a mistake.

That day he met Tiffany, he didn't expect it. He thought that by marrying Yoona, he'll forger about Tiffany. And that day, he met her again, his feeling came back. He held and stop himself from hugging her. Because he knew that he will be hurting Yoona.

You wanna know why he's in this bar? He found out that Tiffany was getting married. He's hurting again. Maybe this is the payback for what he had done to Yoona. It was ten times harsh.. If only he was fast enough. He left Yoona for Tiffany. He left his lover, for Tiffany.

**

You'll never know the endless nights, the rhyming of the rain

Or how it feels to fall behind and watch you call his name

Pack up and leave everything

Don't you see what I can bring

Can't keep this beating heart at bay

Set my midnight sorrow free

I will give you all of me

Just leave your lover, leave him for me

Leave you lover, leave him for me.

Leave your lover, leave him for me.

***

Lu Han stands in front of Tiffany's house. He saw her happy. In someone else's arms. He's hurting. but he just can't let his girl taken away from him. She was his. And only his. He just can't let his family taken away from him. He need to fight for her. A thing that he should've done years ago. And tonight, he stands outside her door.

He pressed the doorbell. He can hear Tiffany saying "I'll get it". And there she stands in front of him. Shocked. "Han?" she asked. Hearing her voice again is music to his ears. "What are you doing here?" she asked him. And here's Lu Han, stunned at her beauty. Its been long since he saw her. "I'm here to say..

 

Leave your lover....

 

---

 

theeyesmileprincess: HELLO PEOPLE~ XD I'M SO DONE WITH THIS LOVE SQUARE. YES. THE 'STAY WITH ME', "I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE", AND 'LEAVE YOUR LOVER" ARE SAM SMITH'S SONGS.I ACTUALLY LIKE THESE SONGS. LISTEN TO THEM IF YOU WANT. SAM SMITH INSPIRES ME SO MUCH LOL. THE ENDING IS LAME IKNOW. HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING^^

 

Check out my website: www.withloveyeri.weebly.com