-Three-

Wait For Me

Everything was fine in my first month in there school, Kris and I where classmates. It was fine though, at least I have a friend. But not until I suddenly realized that we always hangout everywhere I go, he is always beside. But not when I am with my cousins, I can really sense something was wrong about Kris and my cousins. But I just slip it away, I dont want to think about it. I'm too lazy to think about their problems.

"Dara, try this." said Kris and gave me a piece of a sliced chocolate cake.

He really likes giving me foods or things. I really like Kris' company, I feel comfortable whem I am with him.I'm not used to this before, I was an outcast, I don't let people come close to me. But when Kris came, everything has change. I don't know why but everytime he's not around I feel like something is missing, a part of me is not complete.

"It's good." I said after I tasted the cake.

"Really?" he asked me and I saw his smile from ear to ear.

"Yup!"

I dont know why but lately, everything he does makes me happy.

"I baked it for you. Happy birthday Dara!!"

And then from his back I saw him pulling something in his bag. It was a black box. He gave it to me a smile plastered on his handsome face, I smiled back at him and open the box. I gasp when I saw what's inside. Tiffany and Co. It was a bracelet, an infinity bracelet. I pull it out and wear it, but it seems that he does not know my wrist size because the bracelet that he gave me is so big. I heard him laughed that's why I looked at him confused on why he is laughing.

"It's an anklet, not a bracelet."

I felt my face turned hot because of embarassment it gives me, so I looked away. I heard him chuckled  and move forward.

"You're so cute missy." he said and then get the anklet and put it on my ankle. I look around and saw some people watching us while they're smiling.

"Done."

He stood up and looked at me. My face is facing him, but my eyes can't look at his. He kissed me on the forehead that made me closed my eyes.

"I love you Dara" he said, not forcing me to look at him. I know that. I know that he loves me, because he always said that. I know that he's just waiting for me to love him back. Yes, I do love him too, but I can't say it. I'm to shy to confess to him how much I love him. He moved backward to give space for the both of us, I look at himand for the third time, I saw the sad eyes of his. Even he's smiling, he can never hide the pain that I can see in his beautiful brown eyes.

"Got to go Dara" he said then leaves me, not turning his back to wave goodbye.

--

Months have passed and we still get along together. Until one night, when I sneak out to meet him at the park, I decided to confess to him. It was a cold starry night, I look up at the sky and saw the beautiful creation of God.

"Dara"

When I heard his voice I cannot hide the happiness in me. He walk towards me and asked me why we should meet late at night. I just smiled at him and seated at the field not answering his question. He sits beside me and didn't bother to ask questions at me. A comfort silence covered the both of us until I decided to speak.

"I love you"

 

TO BE CONTINUED....

 

-------

sorry for the late update guys. I have been busy this days because it's my graduation yesterday so I kinda forgot to update. and hope you will like this chapter...

^___^ V