-One-

Wait For Me

"Honey, why are you wearing something like that?" Mom ask and eyed me.

I look at myself in my body sized mirror and checked every detail of my outfit. I am wearing a royal blue midriff top, ripped jeans, and a pair of flat shoes. No accessories, I hate wearing one.

"This is a special event, a family gathering Dara." Mom said and went to my closet.

"Ah! This one's better."

I turned around and saw mom holding a dress.

"I don't like that one" I said.

I was about to walk out but mom stopped me.

"Oh yes Dara, you will wear this one." And then she grabbed me on the elbow and locked me in my own bathroom.

"Mom!" I hissed.

"Open the door please!" I beg.

"Not until you wear the dress Dara" 

I know my mom .What she says, should be followed. I sighed deeply and then take off my clothes and wear the dress that mom wants me to wear. It is a floral pink dress, a simple yet elegant dress. I check myself into the mirror and brush my hair using my hands. Not bad. I turned around, walk through the door and knocked two times. Mom opened the door and I saw her jaw dropped and her eyes narrowed at me.

"My gorgeous daughter. My pretty Dara!" and then she hugged me with a smile on her face.

--

While walking down the stairs, mom always remind me to socialize and have fun with our relatives during the gathering. I can't say "no"and it's really hard to say that "it's fine". So I just nod and nod everytime. While heading to the location, Sanghyun, my twin brother who has his own world, was being so quiet lately. I elbowed him and type some words on my phone before I show it to him.

'You okay?'

After he read it, he also pulled out his phone, type something and showed it to me.

'Yeah, just tired.'

I just nodded and didn't ask back. I'm sure he wasn't okay, but I guess that he'll talk to me about his problem later on.

--

When we reached our destination, I then saw my couins outside the venue; jeez that's a lot though.

"Dara, remember what I told you"

I can't help but to roll my eyes on mom. 

"Yea."

And I rushed towards my cousins' direction.

"Hi Dara!" said Bom waving her hands at me when she saw me walking towards them, she's my closest cousin among them. Because we have the same interest, which is reading books.

"Hey!" I greeted them with a fake smile. They greeted me back and then we talked much about school. I can't go with their topic, because first and foremost we're not studying in the same school. It was just me who's studying in different school, all of them we're in the same school.

"You must transfer Dara so that you can relate to us." said Chanyeol,

"Yea. You should Dar, you'll probably love our school. I promise." Agreed by Min Young.

I don't know why but I kind of feel this insecurity inside me. They all studied in the same school while me on the other.

"I should talk to mom and dad first."

It took half an hour before they decided to go inside to eat. I searched for mom and dad in every table that we passed and then there! I saw them waving at me and pointed the chair beside Sanghyun. I was having my meal when Sanghyun kicked my foot.

"Ack!"

I was about to shout at him when I saw dad eyeing me.

"Are you.. okay?"

I bit my lip trying to compose myself before I took a deep breath and smiled at dad.

"Yup"

And then I looked at Sanghyun who is eating normally like nothing happened. Just wait till mom and dad is not around twin, I definitely get my revenge on you!

--

After dinner I decided to go out for a while and go to the near fountain that I saw a while go.

"Wow ! "

The only word  that I uttered when I saw how beautiful the place is. I went nearer to the fountain and sit on the bench. I took out my phone and a book on my sling bag. I put earphones and play the song 'Forever' by The Ambassadors, while listening I started to read the book 'Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief'. I was in the middle of the story when I felt someone is sitting beside me, I didn't bother to look at the person because I was drowned by the story. But then, suddenly I hear that the person beside is talking to-I-don't-know-who and out of my curiousness I pull out my earphones, only to be shocked me.

"Kissed me"

And then he grab my book and he cover it on ur faces. We we're facing each other and God knows how nervous I am right now. God! I wanted to let go of him and go back inside, but something is in me got stuck in here, and I can't move a bit! I was already staring on himand he is also staring on me when he suddenly smiled. Well, I can't deny it,he is so damn handsome! His hazelnut eyes, pointed nose, perfect jaw lines, eyebrows, kissable lips, a perfect definition of Adonis. I got distracted by the footstep that is getting nearer to us.

When I was about to look, the guy infront of me suddenly touch my chin, I turned my gaze on him, only to find out that he is looking in my lips, and for the first in my whole life, I have never been this intimidated on someone.

"Uhmm--"

He was about to say something when,

"Dara?!"

Oh no! I stood up and saw dads' angry face. He hurriedly went straight on me and drags me out of there.

"Dad!" I hissed, he looks so mad and I don't even know why.

When we reached our table, I seated on my chair and I saw dad talk to mom. Mom turned her gaze on me with an emotional expression.

"Let's go home mom." Said Sanghyun who seems to be so tired and bored, I feel you brother. Dad agreed on Sanghyun's request to go home early so I bid goodbyes to my cousins.

 

TO BE CONTINUED.....

 

(A/N: thanks for reading.. please upvote and comment.<3)