Tongue Tied

Tongue Tied
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm grateful for this day. The day has come for the two of us to be tied. It's been exactly five months when I promised to you. The red string that never broke even if we had fights and arguments that neither of us wanted to lose. We promised to never be broken after those fights, it's kinda funny how we make up right after those fights. I'm grateful to be bounded by someone so strong yet so fragile. How you plead whenever you wanted something like ice creams, chocolates, or something with a rilakkuma on it. But, you won't accept expensive gifts even if it was your birthday, Christmas, or any kind of holiday. 
I love the way you cook my breakfast with a morning kiss and you'll tuck me in bed with a good night kiss. I remember the day when you were sick and you didn't even want to tell me why. I kept on asking you until you'll tell me why.

 

 

Flashback

"Chae! Please! I'm dieng to know why you are acting like that!" I tried to reason with her but she was persistent.

 

 

"I'm fine Ji." She went out from the bathroom after puking.

 

 

"Fine?! Chae, you've been like this for a week! Something is wrong and I know it?" I blocked her way to prevent her from walking away from me. She stayed quiet. I kept myself calm incase her sickness will get worse.

 

 

"Chae, I'm begging you. Tell me what's wrong we'll figure this thing out. I promise you, I'll be there for you no matter what that is." I tried not to come out weak but my voice deceived me. I felt betrayed when she's not telling me what's wrong. I felt the pain in my chest grew bigger as tears forms on her eyes.

 

 

"Promise me that you'll never leave me." Her voice became hoarse as she said those words. I shook my head and held her cheeks softly.

 

 

"Chaerin I already promised you that day when I proposed to you but if it will make you better, I'll say it over and over again. I promise Chaerin, my hunchae, my love. I promise that I won't leave your side so please, tell me what's wrong." I pleaded.

 

 

"I-I'm pre-pregnant Jiyong." Her voice trembles as she said those words. Those words ran inside my head like a bell. A soothing bell that you hear in the ice cream truck. I saw her eyes shows sadness as she said to me the news. I looked at her confusedly.

 

 

"I- Do you h-hate having a child?" I asked her in a low voice. Maybe she doesn't want the child.

 

 

"What?? No! Why are you thinking like that! Of course I want the child! It's already inside of me! Why would-" I crashed my lips on to her. I deepened the kiss as I touched her body. Hearing she wants the child made me energized unexpectedly. We were gone in to our own world. We made love early in the morning. She laid down on to my chest as I hug her small body. I can't stop smiling! Soon we'll be having a small dragon or a small lion running around the house yelling mommy or daddy! Something was bothering me though.

 

 

"Why were you depressed when you told me the news Chae?" She looked at me and I looked at her back. There was a silence before she speaks.

 

 

"I thought you don't want a child. You were outgoing when we were still in college and wanted to go out, especially out of the country. So, I assumed you don't want a small child running around and I thought you don't want to take care one." She hid her face on my chest as soon as she was finished talking. I chuckled at her assumptions and lifted her head to kiss her lips.

 

 

"Like you said before, I'm an outgoing person and loves to travel but what I love the most is traveling with the most beautiful girl who I love the most and some little dragons or maybe little lions at my side. Just thinking of it makes me excited! As soon as our child turns 1, I want us to live in Japan for a while. Will that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter