Conduction

Conflagration
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi was one of the most popular girls in her grade and everyone knew who she was. Seulgi grabbed the attention of both boys and girls around her. She excelled in all of her classes and was amazing at sports-she was the captain of the track team and was the fastest runner- she was even apart of the art club and first chair in orchestra. It was shocking to everyone that she had only been in one relationship in her lifetime, a relationship she wished never had happened with the biggest assehole in the entire school. How could such a beautiful girl like her not have been in numerous relationships? Although she did have several flings with other boys or even girls. Seulgi's ual orientation was unknown to everyone else, she never opened up to others on the subject. It was evident to her peers that she might have some kind of attraction to the same after being seen with a girl whom she'd occasionally act affectionally towards. The various rumours of Seulgi didn't bother, even the labels that she was given, she ignored it all. Seulgi considered only a few people in her grade her real friends-Wendy, Kai, Krystal, and Sulli. They were the only people she was comfortable telling everything. 

"Hey Seulgi, are you going to the school's festival tonight?" Kai interupted the girls' conversation at their lunch spot behind the school.

"Uh I-" 

"Of course she's going, she goes to everything." Sulli answered Kai's question for Seulgi for her.

"Yeah, I'm going. What about you guys?"

"I'm being forced to...Miss. Kwon is making me run one of the booths." Krystal sighed, she was the kind of person that stayed at home all the time.

"I guess I'll go for you guys." Wendy added.

"Hey Seulgi look." Kai was frantically smacking Seulgi's arm causing her to become annoyed.

"What?" Seulgi looked in the direction that Kai was pointing to, seeing a girl with pale skin and light blonde hair neatly collected in a ponytail.

"I'm seeing her around here more often now and I always catch her looking over at you. I think she likes you. Do you know her?"

"Yeah, she goes by Irene I think, she's a year older than us."

"Irene? Liking you? I thought she was straight!" Sulli exclaimed as bits of her lunch were spatting out of .

"Hey watch it, you're making a mess. She's definitely not straight, she had a thing with my cousin a while back." Krystal put down the book she was reading to join the conversation.

"I have a few classes with her, she doesn't talk to anyone. I think she's kind of weird." Wendy shrugged and continued to eat.

Seulgi noticed that she has been seeing the girl a lot more lately. She thou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter