Alone../ You're not alone...

Back to the Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

you’s pov

 

Things got really weird between Darian and me after that, he’d try to do everything to avoid me, and I’d do everything to try to get close to him.

 

He’d even go the extra measure of making it a point to hang out with the girls I didn’t feel comfortable around in school, either due to their reputations in school or general hatred towards me, because he knew that I wouldn’t approach him when he was with them. Even spending extra time with my sister and Gemma while ignoring me.

 

Every time I’d get the chance to even speak to him, he’d either pretend he didn’t hear me or walk away or he’d answer in a word if he could. I truly thought that everything was my fault, and slowly like a turtle being frightened I pulled back into my shell of protection or more honestly, my shell of self-pity.

 

It became unbearable to a point where I contemplated changing schools since I had no one I wanted to hang out more than with him, and with him not bothering with my existence, I became like an empty shell, with nothing to live for, always craving his attention and getting depressed when I didn’t succeed in getting his attention or even a glance from him.

 

The worst part was the only other person I could talk to was not contactable, especially when his father refused to talk to me about him in the emails that we exchanged, my instincts tells me something happened between father and son but I figured if his father was not telling me it must have been a grave situation indeed which happened at home.

 

Instead his father would write about how he misses me and how he wished that I could come to Korea and meet the rest of his family, although he didn’t mention me meeting his son again at all. It was as if he disowned his son, and that he only had a daughter left.

 

A year had passed before I knew it… and it wasn’t long after that, when my sister introduced something to me, which, you could say, took my life in a different direction

 

 

Wooyoung’s pov

 

“Pass the remote!” Junsu shouted over to the rest of us in the house from the couch

 

Yup this was our one day of rest from our very busy training schedule

 

“Get it yourself!” a shout that could only come from, Jay, a nickname he allowed us to use to call him, echoed through the house from the direction of the kitchen

 

“It’s too far away!” whined Taecyeon from the couch opposite Junsu

 

“Just give it to him Taec! You’re right beside it!” Jay shouted even louder in English and sounding even more agitated.

 

“But I don’t want to get up he’s too far away”

 

“Maybe he should just throw it” Junho suggested just entering the living room

 

“Yeah throw it and make it a slam dunk!” The maknae wasn’t about to miss his chance to have some fun

 

Seeing the expressions of confusion and amusement written all over Nichkhun’s face, I attempted to explain the situation to him

 

“Him…” pointing at Junsu, I drew my hands to myself to signal ‘want’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter