Manifest Content

Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

M A N I F E S T  C O N T E N T

Manifest Content (mān'ə-fěst') n. The content of a dream, fantasy, or thought as it is remembered and reported in psychoanalysis.

 

 

 

Chanyeol didn't know what he was doing. He didn't know why he was doing it. He didn't even know how he was doing it. So why the did Kyungsoo have to be such a hardass on him, when he clearly didn't understand what he was doing?

 

 

Apparently, Chanyeol was humping the couch like a dying hyena.

 

 

Points taken off, he was in the right mind state; finishing a concert, adrenaline rushing through his body. Yup, not currently in the right mind-set. Maybe the after affects had not been so great as he had expected. It was obviously terribly boring to just sit on the couch wasn't it? So why not hump it!

 

"YOU , YOU DON'T JUST HUMP A COUCH! YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE USING IT!"

 

Okay, nevermind. Throw that reasoning to the trashbin.

 

"B-but I was BORED! What else was I going to do?" Chanyeol whined, crunching his eyebrows together; desparately trying to form a pout. Had he have gone with his previous idea of raiding the fridge, eating endless amounts of icecream and sulked in his bedroom alone. He would've been a happy camper.

 

If only.

 

"Obviously  not hump the couch you idiot " Baekhyun sneered, having enough of the loud atmosphere.Forcing his chin to jut up from the book he was reading, he glared at everyone in the room that dared disturb his romance book. Chanyeol winced back and he suddenly grew much smaller once Baekhyun's gaze found him.

 

Baekhyun finally went back into his romance novel ,after some long lasting murmurs and lasting retorts, he seemed to always carry around. Jongin simply didn't care what was going on around him, as long as he was clinging onto Kyungsoo. And Chanyeol is once again the object of everyones' yelling.

 

Damn.

 

Junmyeon was the only reasonable person that was listening to music with earbuds on, and his grandpa glasses perched on the bridge of his nose.

 

"hahahHA! YOU ER! JUNMYEON LOOKS LIKE A ING ERTED BASTARD THAT LIKES FIFTY SHADES OF GREY!"

 

Dead silence filled the room, even Baekhyun stopped his grumbling once, Junmyeon had taken off his glasses, folding them neatly. Before gently laying it on the table beside him. Taking his earbuds off, fooling everybody to think that he was actually listening to music, and folding it around his phone. He quietly stood up from the chair he was sitting in, and calmy walked infront of Luhan.

 

Before throwing a right hook to his jaw.

 

 

 

"Awh, hyunggg, that hurt! You didn't have to throw a swing," Luhan grumbled underneath his breath, once class had started. Jongin was too busy hiding his face behind a standing book and taking a nap. Kyungsoo was at home, destroying the kitchen. Luhan was being a about his bruised model worthy face jawline. However, Junmyeon was too busy having a smile as large as the sun. Stretching his lips to make the corner of his eyes crinkle with sastisfaction.

 

"Ungrateful lil " he merely replied, still with a huge smile plastered on his face. The peaceful atmosphere was disrupted instantly, when Baekhyun slammed his book together with so much force it seemed like a tornado had hit everybody sitting around him.

 

"ARE YOU SERIOUS? WHAT KIND OF ENDING IS THAT? I WENT THROUGH ALL THIS BULL FOR THAT TY ENDING" Baekhyun raged, with ears seeming to jut out ears of smoke. Breath haggard, and his once peaceful expression completely disarrayed. His fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter