I Love You Mark Tuan.

You're Not Something, You're My Everything

Nara quickly ran into the airport where she looked up to see if the flight to America left yet. 

" Unni, We have to split up to find my brother" Sora said looking at Nara. Nara nodded and started to run around the airport to look for Mark. 

*******************************************************

Mark was sitting at the gate waiting for his flight to leave, Mark looked at the time and looked back at his ticket.. 

" IS this what i really want to do?" Mark asked himself looking at the ticket. Mark looked up to see that he had about 10 mins left before his plane left, He had to use the bathroom so he went. 

Nara quickly ran to the gate to see that the flight to America leaves in 10 mins. She quickly ran pass Mark without know and bought herself a ticket. 

*************************************************************

Mark was done using the bathroom and walked towards his gate, Mark had his music in his ears when he saw that all the people who was sitting at the gate with him was getting up and ready to leave. 

Mark grabbed his bagged and walked towards the lady and gave them his ticket., He walked in and started to put his carry into his bag up and took his seat.

A women kept looking at Mark,. Mark looked over and smiled and bow. 

" Excuse me, Umm Do you  have a girlfriend..?" The lady asked. 

Mark smiled and shook his head. " Anniyo, I dont.." Before Mark can finish Nara ran into the Airplane. 

" Nara.." Mark said getting up from his seat. Nara looked at Mark and smiled. 

" Excuse me.. This is my boyfriend. You can't talk to him" Nara said pulling onto Mark's hand.

" Stop, You're not my girlfriend." Mark said taking his seat about to put his head phone on when Nara shouted. 

" MARK TUAN! SARANGHAE!" Nara shouted making all the people on the air plane look at her and Mark.

" Yah! Can you stop! You don't love me! You don't have to lie." Mark said looking at Nara who had tears in her eyes.

" Who said i didn't love you, I love you more! I knew from the beginigng that i was gonna lose. Mark, I know you still love me. You can't lie" Nara said pulling Mark's chin towards her. 

Mark had tears in his eyes and looked away. " No.. I don't., You love micheal. You don't love me." Mark said looking away

" Mark...." Nara said having tears in her eyes. Mark looked away.

" Sir, Is she bothering you?" The flight attendent said looking at Mark. Mark looked up and saw the tears in Nara eyes, 

" Ye.." Before Mark can continue.

" No, I'm not bothering him, I just thought he was the man i loved. But, I guessed he isn't the one.. I'm sorry sit to bother you" Nara said having tears roll down her eyes and walking off the airplane.

Mark parents where looking all excited " Where's Mark?"  they asked. Nara shook her head and walked away when she felt a pair on warm hards around her waist.. 

" Paboya! Why did you do that?" Mark said having his tears hit her shoulder. 

Nara turned aorund and looked at him. " Who are you?" Nara said trying not to let her tears show. 

Mark was shooked, " Nara,,: Mark said trying to grab her hand. Nara stepped back. 

" I said who are you?" Nara letting her tears roll off her checks, Mark pulled her and gave her a kiss on the lips.,

" I am the man you love." Mark said giving her a kiss. Nara smiled and gave him a kiss back 

" I love you Nara," Mark said

" I love you too Mark Tuan" Nara said smiling and giving his a light kiss on the lips