1/1

the boy in the park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


a/n haudihaudi

​i just wanted to say that the beginning is unbelievable cheesy and shiet but you just wait... and this is short. seriously. and boring.


*cringes* go ahead and read ew *cringes again*

 

 

Byungjoo stormed out of the front door, leaving the house and his complaining parents behind. He was so tired of hearing them nag at him about school and about how bad of a son he was. He didn't even really have friends because he was pushed to study all the time, so now he was heading for a park near his house since he didn't have anywhere to go hide for a while. Byungjoo however knew that he was going to get more complaining when he showed up at home again.

He arrived to the usually deserted park only to find a person sitting on the swings. Byungjoo took a step closer. It was a young boy, he could see even though he was facing the ground. The boy was drawing random lines on the ground with his feet, his hair casting over his eyes. He hadn't noticed Byungjoo taking another hesitant step closer. When the boy didn't react at all to Byungjoo's presence, he walked to the swings and sat on the other swing next to the boy. The boy remained unaffected as Byungjoo glanced at him and then turned to look up at the sky. After a few seconds when he glanced at the boy again, he was shocked to see him staring at him and he almost fell of the swing as their eyes met. The boy just blinked with a blank face and Byungjoo cursed in his head, sitting straight again.

To say honestly, Byungjoo was trapped in the boys eyes. They were doll like, so much that it was ghosty but still pretty. They had a blue glint in them and Byungjoo felt himself drowning in them. And then the boy opened his mouth to say something and Byungjoo's eyes dropped down, first onto his petite nose and then to his lips. He watched as they moved along the words. "Hi." Byungjoo was seriously amazed. How could someone be so stunning...

Byungjoo's brain was trying to prosess the simple word that came out of the boy's mouth, but all he did was stare at the boy, mouth slightly gaping open. A quiet giggle rang in his ears and he realized that it was coming from the boy and the corners of his mouth were turned upwards.

Finally, Byungjoo breathed out a "hi". Never before had talking been so hard in his life.

"I'm Hansol." The boy smiled sweetly and Byungjoo tried to smile back shyly.

"I'm... B-  byungjoo."

"That's a nic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter