One

Should I leave too?

It hit me at night when I thought back to him and his words. 

~flashback~ That night when we were lying on our bed. Kris took my hand, looked into my eyes and asked "Tao.. If I wasn't here with you guys anymore... would you come to me and stay with me?" I just nobbed and smiled to him. Then he hugged me tightly and kissed my cheek ~End of(ty)flashback~  (Back then I didn't understand what he ment. I didn't know that he would really leave us. It kills me inside not to have him here with me us.)

I had thought that he left me without saying anything but I just realized that it didn't go like it.. Oh God how could I be this stupid? I really need to call him or something. I need to apologize.. was only thing that was on my head when I ran to Xiumin's and Luhan's room. 

I
accidentally jumped on him and woke him up, but then I didn't care. "Minseok! You have Luhan's new number right?!?" 
"Huh? Yeah, why so?"
"hyung, can you please give it to me?" I asked tears running down my face. Minseok nodded and hugged me. 

After he gave it to me i went to my room and called Luhan. I hope he's not sleeping.. (clock was something like 3:50)

beep beep beep
"....."
"Hello" Luhan started with sleepy voice "May I ask who is calling to me in the middle of the night?"
"LUHAN!! IT'S ME.. TAO!"
"Okay.. How the hell did you get my number..."
"What?"
"Oh never mind.. Why do you call to me at this hour?"
"I realized that I've made mistake and now I want to make it up." I felt tears running down on my face


There was moment of silence.. "You mean Kris, don't you?"
"Umm... Yeah.. I was wondering if you possibly had his number or you'd know where he is..?"
"I don't have his number but I know that he's filming a movie here in China. I can take you there if you somehow manage to get yourself here."
I felt warmth in my chest. "Could you really do that?"
"Yeah.. Kris misses you too"
"Real--"
"GOODNIGHT!"
beepbeepbeep

I started to think if i should leave EXO too.. 
I discussed with Luhan about it(through a phone of course) and he didn't think it was a good idea. He even told minseok-hyung and he freaked out about it. I'm still thinking about it... 

I left without saying a word, just a few days before EXO'luXion -concert. And thanks to it I got 30 text from worried members of EXO and Sehun called me(I answered to it). Everyone were very angry to me but they understood when I got to explain it to them and they told me "Better be here before consert or manager will hunt you down and eat you up" I laughed to it, even though they were right.  But I got no time to think it, now I had to focus on thinkin what am I going to do when i meet Kris.

~At the Chinese airport~

I saw Luhan, started to run towards him and hugged him tightly. We started to walk to a film location. Journey was quite long(maybe because I wanted to see Kris so badly and tell him how I feel and say that I'm sorry).

When we finally got there they were in the middle of filming. We stood hidden and I just stared him. I was about to thank Luhan but he wasn't there anymore. I started to walk around because I didn't have courage to face him alone. Oh My God!!! What am I going to do now!?!?!  
 
My thoughts were interrupted when someone poked me. I turned around and it was HIM! 

"GEGE!" I shouted and hugged him, at the same time I started to cry and shiver.
"Hey Tao. Its okay.. calm down." He said and hugged me tighter than ever before. It took me few minutes to stop my tears. Then I gathered the courage to look at him.

There we were. Standing in the middle of street. Eyes locked to each other. Then...

 Am I just dreaming or is he really leaning closer?

It can't be

Why is he doing this?

Whaaaaaa...


Then I just felt his lips on mine. It was like a dream I had last night.. but it was reality. Or at least I think so. Oh why am I wasting my time by thinking is this real when I should kiss him back... Kris started to lean back but I put my hands behind his head and pulled his lips back to mine. 

I think we kissed like 2 minutes and when we separated from our kiss everyone was cheering and clapping. I felt how my face got warmer and warmer and hid behind him. Then he took my hand and we went to his apartment(at least I think it was his). 

"I really didn't think that you would ever come and see m---" i backhugged him and hid my face no his back 
"I'm so sorry gege.. I've got no right to be mad at you.. I was stupid because I didn't  realize it quicker.. You didn't leave me without saying anything.. And I love you." I let go of him and backed up a bit, my head hanging down. First he didn't do anything and I started to cry again but then he hugged me and whispered "Tao.. please don't cry.. I love you more than you think and i've loved you as long as I can remember, maybe even longer than that." Then we were at silence. 

After a while I started to talk "Do you think I should leave EXO and stay here with you?" I was looking at him straight in eyes.

"No matter how much I'd love it I don't think it's good idea.. Don't leave just yet. I mean that they don't need anyone else to leave them.. try to get everyone to leave at the same time.. I'll be waiting for you here." He said and kissed my tears away. Then we went to his room and laid on bed. He held me against his chest and hummed some love song. Then we fell a sleep.

~ THE END ~




 




A/N: I hope that I didn't do grammar mistakes or typos and that the story wasn't too confusing.