For Chanhee

Diary of A Rockstar

 

Chanhee never knew his life would change so much after that fateful night he managed to end up on his idol's door. But he was glad to end up in that door than anyone's.

 

The cold breeze hits his skin and he shivers, searching for warmth as he blindly looks for Byunghun with his eyes close. When he feels the other man's presence, he seeks his place beside the rockstar's body. Byunghun wraps his arms around the olders torso and adjusts his posture so Chanhee has his head on the younger's chest like a pillow.

"Byungie?" Chanhee calls out, his eyes close.

"Hmm?" Byunghun answers. "What is it, hyung?"

Chanhee felt undeserving. Although he had gone through a lot of harships and had been through a lot of things he didn't deserve, he still thought that having Byunghun as payback was too much. Byunghun, he's too perfect. Why Chanhee when there could be a lot of other guys or girls out there that is much prettier, nicer, wealthier and a lot of ers much better than him. Chanhee, he's just a nobody.

"Nothing. I was just checking if yesterday wasn't a dream." Because Chanhee still thinks everything is too good to be true.

"No." Byunghun smiles and kisses those lips. "No it's not."

 

Despite Byunghun assuring him, Chanhee knew that someday, a nightmare's gonna haunt him. And he fears that if that happens, he has to let Byunghun go.

 

 


 

"So.. This is that Chanhee guy." Niel has his scrutinizing gaze on poor Chanhee as the other two men, Minsoo and Byunghun, sits next to their partners.

Minsoo flops down on the couch and puts his arm around Niel's shoulders, kissing his cheek so Niel would somehow lose that scary stare. "You're scaring him, Daniel."

"Will you please stop flirting on my apartment?" Byunghun sighs and rests his arms on the other couch's backrest, his hand playing with Chanhee's hair. "What brings the two of you here?"

"Heard you pulled the twins out of the drama. Is it because of him?" Niel asks, his gaze directed on Chanhee. Chanhee's eyes widens and he looks at the man right beside him.

"I-Is that true? Why?" Chanhee asks. Byunghun swears, Niel will get a piece of his mind later.

"Can you blame me? I can't act well if they're around. They irritate me. Even before I met Chanhee, they had been irritating me ever since."

"But you only made a move when I told you about them and Chanhee. What's the matter? Does it irritate you even more after what I've told you, L.Joe?" Niel's gaze turns into a playful one but for Byunghun, it was a face of a trouble maker.

"What? What did he tell you, Byungie?" Chanhee was simply confused. But there was something that was telling him something's not right.

"Nothing. Look, Minsoo hyung, I think your boyfriend is drunk. Take him home for me, will you? Thanks. Goodnight, guys. Good bye." Bunghun opens the door and sees them out with one last glare towards Niel.

"What? I was just joking, L.Joe!" Niel yells before L.Joe shuts the door and locks it, just incase Chanhee gets a little emotional and walks out.

 

"What was that, L.Joe? What did he tell you about my stepbrothers?" Byunghun never expected how much it would hurt to hear Chanhee call him by his stage name again. It feels like their relationship was back to zero again.

"Look, hyung, you need to calm down. I-It's nothing. Niel, he was just talking bull." The younger tried his best to calm Chanhee down but the other just shrugs the rockstar's every attempt to touch him.

"What did he tell you, L.Joe? Tell me!" Chanhee had to know.

"He.. I.. I made Niel investigate on you." It was like a bucket of ice cold water was thrown on Chanhee. It was that bucket of cold truth. L.Joe didn't trust him.

"You what?" Chanhee asked, wanting to know if he really heard L.Joe say that.

"I.. look, hyung, it's not that I don't trust you. I.. I was just really curious about you before! I didn't know where you came from! Hell, I don't even know how old are you. And the way you showed up on my apartment door,all bruised up and limping, I had to know what happened to you and who you really are." L.Joe struggles on choosing the right words as he watches Chanhee's expressions.

"You could've just asked me! You didn't have to go behind my back and investigate on me like I'm some criminal, L.Joe!" There was no point on getting angry. But Chanhee just felt so humiliated. Byunghun must've known a lot of things about him more than his age. "What else do you know? Tell me everything."

"I know your birthday. I know about your parents. I know that you lived with your stepfamily before you got here. I know who they are. I know how you have lived all those years before I met you. I know how they treated you. And I know.. what made you run away." That was all it took for Chanhee to shed tears. He felt ashamed right now as he faces Byunghun. Like he was unclothed against his will.

"So you know I'm not a anymore, huh? You know I got harassed everyday and forced into . You know I got beated by my stepmom. You know that I lived as their slave. So what is this, L.Joe? Are we just in a relationship because you pity me? Wow! Thanks a lot, L.Joe! It comforted me!" 

"No!" Chanhee misunderstood everything and it was frustrating L.Joe so much. "It was never that way, Chanhee! I liked you not because I pity you but because I have really gotten to like you and feel something for you! And believe me, during those times that we had spent with each other, I forgot everything that I knew from Niel about you. It was like discovering you for the first time. And if this is what's worrying you, no, I'm not disgusted about your past. And I will never be because that's a part of you, whether I like it or not. And because I love you, I'm willing to accept everything about you." Byunghun steps closer and wipes the ridiculous tears away.

"I'm proud of you. For enduring everything and not giving up. For not ending your life and for having the courage to find me. You may not have saved your ity for me but I know I'm the first here." Byunghun smiles and point to Chanhee's chest right were his heart is located.

Chanhee bursts into tears again and wraps his arms around the rockstar, feeling relieved that L.Joe still loves him despite his past. "I'm sorry I was weak to not save it for you, Byungie.."

"No. It's not your fault, hyung. But don't worry. I swear, I'm gonna make them pay for what they did to you. Each and every single person on this planet who wronged you will pay, baby. Trust me on this."

 


 

"Choi Jonghyun at your service! Handsome, awesome, wholesome. What can I do for you?" Byunghun had to scoff at his life time rival's greeting on the phone. He never did change, huh?

"Yah." Byunghun calls out and the other man on the line can be heard scoffing.

"Thank you for calling but my service is not welcome for like you. Goodnight, hyung."  Jonghyun rolls his eyes and attempts on ending the call until Byunghun bargains on something he knew Jonghyun can't resist.

"You know that child actor you had a crush on when we were kids? I can contact him for you and arrange a date. Just the two of you. Jeju Island. I'll pay everything. Two nights, three days, Jonghun. Take it or leave it." Byunghun might have the younger as a rival in everything when he came into his life as his stepbrother on her mother's side but Byunghun was mature enough to not hate him forever. Jonghyun never did anything to him than be his stepbrother who he didn't like very much.

"What makes you think I still like that guy?" Jonghyun had to say it. His stepbrother knew him well for a mean stepbrother.

"I just know. Now do you want it or not?" Jonghyun sighs and takes a pen, pinning the phone between his ears and shoulder.

"What do you want me to do?" The rockstar smiles and glances at his sleeping boyfriend before he whispers on the phone.

"You know Jung Daeryong and Soryong, right?" Byunhun asks and Jonghyun hates to admit it but yeah. He does watch his own stepbrother's/rival's TV drama.

"Yeah. What about them? Don't tell me.." Byunghun really know how to make his life difficult. He should've known.

"Yes, my dear lil' bro. Do what you do best for hyung, arasso? I'll be counting on you." Byunghun wears his jeans on and ends the call.

 


 

Dear Diary,

 

 Today is the start of Chanhee hyung's new life.

No one can bother him anymore. I'll make sure of that.

 

Awesome L.Joe

 


 

A/N:

 

I just realized I left my laptop charger on the island where we went. Yes, I know. I'm an idiot. T_T

Anyway, hi~~ I'm back ^_^