come and taste me.

Come And Taste Me

 

 

 

 

 


come and taste me.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Rather than moving himself and overcome his problems, he allowed his sadness to reach his eyes but Sehun blinked the tears away. He had to be strong now. He couldn't give into the temptation of letting his feelings out. Sehun strolled to his door but looked up to see Chanyeol standing there. It appeared he hadn't been as quiet as he'd thought he was being. Once more, Sehun sighed wanting to glance at his object of affection.

 

 

 

 

He grabbed the handle of his suitcase and regretfully turned around:

 

 

 

 

"Goodbye Wifi. You will be missed."

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol could only stare with a blank face, "Don't you think you are a bit dramatic?" He kind of knew that Sehun would be like that but honestly he was still surprise. Oh Sehun was someone who rarely left his house. If he had to go to his university, he sneaked into his classes and avoided talking to anyone. He didn't want to talk to people. This questioned the fact that Chanyeol and Sehun were friends...however that happened.

 

 

 

Turning back with a frown, Sehun then rolled his eyes, "Chanyeol you don't know my life. I would rather die than go outside. Who even needs to go outside? Everything I need is here in my home."

 

 

 

 

"Then die."

 

 

 

 

Okay, Chanyeol was being a little annoying smart today. When Sehun had told him that he had to visit his family for a couple of days, Chanyeol was overjoyed. Sehun was his friend and all but this kid seriously had to go out. Now. Staying home all day was not healthy. Defeated, Sehun glared and pulled his suitcase after him. He also didn't need friends. Chanyeol was not so innocent either. He should man up and confess his feelings to his guy he was stalk- crushing on.

 

 

 

 

"Then you confess to Daehyun!" Sehun fired back and he knew that he hit a sensitive topic when Chanyeol was the one to glare.

 

 

 

 

"It's BAEKHYUN!" He ran after Sehun and would seriously beat the out of him if he would get his name one more time wrong. Chanyeol had mentioned his crush's name for so many times but Sehun got it every time still wrong. Was there even a moment when he said the name correctly? Not really. It sometimes came into Chanyeol's mind that Sehun couldn't care less about his love life.

 

 

 

 

Fixing his hair in the mirror of the hallway, Sehun just shrugged his shoulders. "Whatever. It's not like Myungsoo will notice you."

 

 

 

Chanyeol who ran after him, was so close to changing Sehun's Wifi password. "From where did you even get Myungsoo?! IT'S ING BAEKHYUN!" His eye twitched from all the kept in anger. He just didn't understand how someone could not remember the name Baekhyun. It wasn't even a difficult name to remember. It sounded crazy but maybe Sehun only did this to annoy Chanyeol. It was most likely that because Sehun smirked and had surely evil plans going through his mind.

 

 

 

Before he could say something, he could hear the honking from the car that was parked in front of the apartment complex.

 

 

 

It seemed like Sehun's mother was not as patient as she pretended to be. She honked again and Sehun groaned in response, "Chanyeol I swear I don't want to go. Can't you just go in my place? Please I give you authority for one month over my Wifi." This was a big deal for Sehun because nobody was allowed to touch his precious little box. But he would give anything to just stay in his warm and comfortable bed. Couldn't he just call his relatives? Why did he have to visit them?

 

 

 

 

"Sehun...listen. It's good for your soul to go outside-"

 

 

 

 

"But I don't want my soul to be good."

 

 

 

"-you can relax for some time-"

 

 

"I relax the best with Internet."

 

 

 

 

Biting his lips from the stress, Chanyeol crushed his teeth together. "Maybe you will meet hot chicks there."

 

 

 

 

Sehun raised his eyebrow in suspicion, "Really?"

 

 

 

"I DON'T KNOW! MAYBE?!" Chanyeol screamed and threw his arms up, he honestly just wanted Sehun to leave. It was like Sehun didn't even want to be persuaded to go. He was just having fun. And this drove Chanyeol crazy, why was he friends with such a difficult person? Sehun didn't seem to notice the other's frustration and calmly tied his shoelaces. That was one of his problems, he was too nonchalant.

 

 

 

 

Like the world could go down and Sehun would still tie his freaking shoelaces.

 

 

 

 

Standing up from all the tying, Sehun straightened his shoulders and again took a hold of his suitcase, "Wish me luck to find hot chicks. I'll wish you good luck with Taehyung." He said in a serious tone that Chanyeol couldn't make sense of it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Just get out Oh Sehun."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"And Sehun? Isn't this fun?"

 

 

 

 

"I hate you."

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun replied with his arms crossed over his chest when his mother asked him how he was feeling. How should he feel? She was taking his freedom away. And now sitting on the backseat of his family car, Sehun was drinking from the straw of his drink-holder-helmet where two cans of coke were on each side. He bought it when they had stopped at a petrol station. Why? Because he was too lazy to hold his drinks.

 

 

 

Plus there was a possibility that it would spill since his mother was not the best driver.

 

 

 

 

Mrs Oh laughed her son's bad mood off and swiftly turned around, "Don't worry you will have fun!" She turned back and moved the steering wheel with a smile. If she only knew. Sehun would definitely have more fun if he would lay on his bed. He admitted that he hadn't seen his relatives for a long time but to his defence they called like every month.

 

 

 

"Don't talk to me, the only good thing here is this!" Sehun angrily pointed at his helmet. He always wanted to have something like that. So this was a good opportunity to have gotten it. It was not like Sehun went out a lot. He wanted those days to quickly pass so that he could go back home. He leaned his temple against the cool window, staring at the trees. Sehun would make it somehow. He would. If he would lock himself up then maybe nobody would try to talk to him.

 

 

 

 

The car ride was quiet except from Sehun's occasional sighing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Actually it wasn't as bad as Sehun thought it to be. He did kind of want to see his baby cousin and uncle who used to (and still did) give money to Sehun. But that was it. He was asked how his grades were, what Sehun was majoring in, if he had a girlfriend and all that kind of stuff. This was annoying for him because he felt like he had committed a crime and everyone was asking him questions. Couldn't they be calmer about that? Approach the matter in a more civilised way?

 

 

 

He didn't know how but he managed it to flee the scene and run off into a random direction. In that second he didn't care much that he was in an unfamiliar environment. After about half an hour Sehun sighted a little sidewalk he could use. He had already passed the towering trees as the warm sunrays filtered through the leaves and flickered patterns on his eyes. This was somehow nice. Of course he still hated this place but it wasn't that bad anymore.

 

 

Slipping his hands into his pockets, Sehun just remembered that he forgot his helmet in the room he was sleeping in. He also didn't bring his phone. Realisation was like a lightning strike across his expression, and Sehun just shook his head. Nothing was going seriously right. The sidewalk got narrower which meant that Sehun was almost there. Wherever that was. He did see a building- but in the middle of nowhere?

 

 

 

There were houses but in safe distance and honestly this wasn't the ideal place to build an ice cream shop.

 

 

 

 

A huge cone was printed on the fascia with three scoops of ice cream.

 

 

 

 

Lu's Ice Cream

 

 

 

 

Feeling light-headed and possibly bewildered, Sehun put his palm on his forehead and read it again. "Ice cream?" This was random and his mind began to buzz with grasping it. That was actually interesting. Sehun craved ice cream. He seriously thought that he was in the middle of nowhere. He tilted his head to one side, considering to go there through narrowed eyes. What could go wrong? Ice cream was after all the solution to everything.

 

 

 

 

So Sehun didn't lose any more time and approached the door.

 

 

 

 

The door was open which must have meant that the shop was also open. Sehun went in and to be frank, there was nothing special about it. It looked like any other ice cream parlour. Seats, posters and obviously a counter in front of the ice cream machine. The only special thing obviously was the location it was built on. Walking in further, his eyes met the counter, evaluating, looking and then looking again, which was unusual in itself.

 

 

 

 

The surface of the counter looked somehow damp which meant that someone must have wiped it.

 

 

 

 

Instantly, his eyes narrowed hypothetically at the counter. It was kind of odd. Maybe he had to examine it more. Again he stepped forwards and stared at the counter in wonder.

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun had something in mind.

 

 

 

 

He placed both hands onto the counter and leaned slightly forwards. Sehun froze to allow himself one last moment of contemplation. It was a final valuation of his thoughts but his answer came out unchanged. He leaned more forwards, his fingertips pressing against the surface of the counter. He carried on and on for some time.

 

 

 

 

It happened abruptly.

 

 

 

 

There was an aching sensation on Sehun's chin and then nose. He could barely make out that someone had hid under the counter and then jumped up. Their head had hit Sehun's face with a lot of force. It hurt so much that Sehun immediately covered his nose- he so knew that it was going to bleed. He just knew it. The best he could do was bend over the counter so the bleeding wouldn't stain on his shirt.

 

 

 

First having nosebleed in front of a stranger was unsettling enough but to on top of it all, his attacker didn't seem sorry.

 

 

 

 

He innocently dug his little spoon into the plastic cup filled with white ice cream.

 

 

 

 

"I'm Lu Han. Would you like a get-the--out-of-here or a who-the--are-you?"

 

 

 

 

Those were his words and for a moment, all Sehun could do was stare at him.

 

 

 

 

 

Lu Han.

 

 

 

 

 

 

He looked frail with his feminine features. Too frail and at the same time sure of himself. His vulgar words were just contradicting his delicate appearance. His lightly dyed hair was uncommon and his big brown eyes watched Sehun carefully while shoving the pink little spoon between his lips.  Still in awe, Sehun's eyes dragged over Lu Han's simple white shirt which was partly covering his black shorts.

 

 

 

It was hard not to, but Lu Han noticed the staring as the corner of his lips curved up. He walked around the counter and regarded the other with a sly smile. Then his fingertips brushed over Sehun's arm when he was close enough. That surprised Sehun as he moved his hands away from his nose to look at him.

 

 

 

Satisfied Lu Han smiled with the spoon still in his mouth, "You're such a ert...look at yourself...having nosebleed because of me." Lu Han tsked and shook his head when seeing how the red liquid dropped from Sehun's nose down to the polished floor. Was it Lu Han's stunning appearance that had shocked him or what? Well he couldn't be mad about that.

 

 

 

With effort, Sehun covered his bleeding nose and could feel how moist his palms were from all the blood. And whose fault was that? It wasn't even because he was . They weren't in an anime and Lu Han knew that well enough. He was having fun at this situation though- seeing people suffer seemed to be his joy in life. He tried to talk with his nose and mouth covered, to say that he was not having inappropriate thoughts.

 

 

 

"What did you say? You have inappropriate thoughts about me?" Lu Han widened his eyes and nibbled on his plastic spoon.

 

 

 

 

Sehun glared and hastily shook his head, trying once again to convey his message.

 

 

 

 

"What did you say, you want to marry me?"

 

 

 

Again, Sehun's glare intensified as he angrily stomped on the floor.

 

 

 

 

"What did you say? You want a tissue?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Surprised, Sehun blinked in confusion. This wasn't what he wanted to say but it was better than nothing. He eventually nodded his head and waited for it.

 

 

 

 

But Lu Han smirked.

 

 

 

 

"Well first you have to say that my ice cream tastes good." He pointed at his tiny cup and waited for Sehun to praise his creation. How the hell was Sehun supposed to say that if he hadn't eaten it? Was that a trap or what? Automatically, Sehun went to respond, but he quickly realised the natural difficulties of speaking. He didn't even know what to say.

 

 

 

Seeing that Sehun was hesitating, came good for the grinning Lu Han. "I'm not going to let you taste it! But..." He stopped, his expression changing into something concentrated and fierce as he caught sight of Sehun trying to understand. "...you still have to praise me. I mean nobody is allowed to come here~" He sweetly smiled and nothing really changed. He wanted to be praised without letting anyone taste because it was only for him alone.

 

 

 

Sehun looked at him with one eyebrow raised, no doubt reading all of Lu Han's demands and rolling his eyes as a result, "No thank you."

 

 

 

He turned around to the direction of the door; Sehun wouldn't stay a second longer. Not with such a person around. Who knew if he would continue to say weird stuff such as that?

 

 

 

 

Yet this time, all he got was a faint hum of agreement from Lu Han. He didn't look hurt when Sehun shortly glanced over his shoulder. But when he looked back, Lu Han's face was graced with a frown. Those knowing eyes were trained on him, rational, even if he was not giving his assumption voice, and Sehun had to force his thoughts away from how cute Lu Han actually was....kinda.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey~ where are you going~ I thought I found my soulmate!"

 

 

 

 

Waving after Sehun didn't do much as the other just kept on walking away and covered his bloody nose.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-x-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun tried he really did.

 

 

 

 

 

But Lu Han was everywhere.

 

 

 

In his head.

 

 

 

 

Laying on his bed he stared at the ceiling, thinking hard. He wanted to get rid of the other boy but it was poorly done. As if those thoughts were clinging to him as he tried to clear his mind. He did his best to focus on other things like trying to figure out the Wifi password. His mother didn't help him because he was apparently too obsessed with that. Sehun could just disagree.

 

 

 

Every time he managed to free himself from his own curiosity about Lu Han, something would come in between. Sighing, Sehun placed his palm on his forehead. He had treated his nose already and simply stuffed two tissue rolls into each nostril. He should have been angry at the culprit but he wasn't really. He was pretty sure that Lu Han wasn't well off as he hung around an abandoned ice cream shop.

 

 

 

 

There weren't any customers.

 

 

 

 

Rolling slightly to one side, Sehun stared at his phone. He could use his own internet credit but it was only for emergencies.

 

 

 

 

But wasn't now an emergency?

 

 

 

 

He was about to die from boredom.

 

 

 

 

 

The timing was ideal as an incoming call woke Sehun from his day dream up. "Hello...." He muttered while loosely holding the phone against his ear. It was no other than Chanyeol who must have remembered that Sehun had been kidnapped. And that against his will. But it was not like Chanyeol had made any effort to help him. If anything he had been watching from the side-lines.

 

 

 

 

 

SEHUN GUESS WHOM I'M HAVING A DATE WITH

 

 

 

 

 

"Your cat?"

 

 

 

 

 

IT'S NOT TIME FOR JOKES! I NEED ADVICE

 

 

 

 

 

That sounded better, "You need help with Daehyun?" Sehun with composure replied and could hear in the background a sharp intake of breath from Chanyeol. He was sincerely done with all those dumb name changing. With a huff, Chanyeol shut his mouth, deciding Sehun had been gifted with plenty of time for his explanation about his crush's real name. He mentioned it so many times so that he didn't care if Sehun would ever get sick of it.

 

 

 

 

He also didn't care that he was standing in front of Byun Baekhyun's house.

 

 

 

 

It wasn't their date but he felt like he had to get something off his chest. However he couldn't put his phone away or stop the conversation. Because he would feel lonely again. But Sehun's advices were mainly bull, he was surely the wrong person to ask. He was never in a relationship so how should he know all that stuff? Part of Chanyeol wanted to believe the other but...meh rather no.

 

 

 

 

"Are you crazy Sehun?! I can't say that to him!" Chanyeol complained, and to his credit his voice only sounded a little deep. Yet there was more confusion there than gratitude, sealed in the twitch of his brow and the descending tilt of his mouth. "This can never ever happen okay?! My reputation would be damaged forever! Only because you are so shameless doesn't mean I can do that too."

 

 

 

 

Almost instantly after, Baekhyun's door shrieked open and the shorter boy was baffled at the visit.

 

 

 

 

"Chanyeol? Why are you-"

 

 

 

 

 

"I like your...hands."

 

 

 

 

 

In a matter of seconds, Baekhyun slammed the door back shut and Chanyeol could almost hear the shattering of his poor heart.

 

 

 

 

 

Damn you Oh Sehun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-x-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun was finally ready to go.

 

 

 

 

He had curled a piece of tissue into each nostril to stop the blood from dripping down. That was a genius idea, of course it was it came from Sehun. The only thing he had to do was to find Lu Han and slap him back to from wherever he came from. He wasn't Korean because Sehun had never seen a face similar to him. His attitude was bad too, did Sehun have to teach him basic manners or what?

 

 

For the second time, he sneaked out of the house he was staying in, to find the other. He had to definitely pay Sehun for injuring him like that. After all Sehun could have died from blood loss. He unconsciously nodded to those thoughts- of course he deserved money. And sympathy too. He wouldn't mind getting sympathy from someone like Lu Han. He could look pretty cute when apologising, Sehun could already imagine.

 

 

 

 

But that wouldn't happen from the looks of it.

 

 

 

 

Lu Han didn't even acknowledge the flood of blood shooting from Sehun's nose so he would certainly continue to ignore it. Sehun sighed when he looked around in the forest- did he get lost already? No he was sure that this was the right way. Sehun knew that because he remembered the weird big stone next to two trees. This was really confusing. Another reason to hate going outside.

 

 

 

 

When he finally walked passed the trees and the bushes, he could see finally a flower field. Though he couldn't concentrate on that for long because he saw something familiar. On the grass underneath a huge tree, was something black- something that didn't belong there. Sehun approached it and then gave it a blank, disinterested look. There were just Lu Han's shorts he wore when they met; no big deal.

 

 

 

Not even raising an eyebrow or parting his lips to question its location, Sehun turned back to find the ice cream shop. However he shortly after stopped, secretly wondering what the shorts was doing there. It was not like he had a crush on Lu Han. It was more like fascination which took over his thoughts. There was still a borderline between being interested and crushing on someone.

 

 

 

So Sehun had no choice which caused him to bow down and pick it up.

 

 

 

Though in that moment, when his fingers barely made contact with the fabric of the shorts he already dreaded it. Sehun could hear someone yelling 'ert' from upwards (?) which was Lu Han who jumped from the branch of the tree to kneel Sehun's back. They both fell down with Lu Han sitting on Sehun whose face met the chilly grass.

 

 

"That was fun...! I knew I could count on you for being a ert!  Now I found you again!" Lu Han laughed and was happy that his plan worked. Earlier, he didn't have the chance to talk with Sehun for long because he disappeared way too soon. Now Lu Han could in peace talk to Sehun and also about him being a ert. Anyone could see that Sehun was a ert, he had nosebleed because of Lu Han. Wasn't that enough?

 

 

 

Unfortunately Sehun couldn't quite respond because his face was pressed against the ground. He fell for a trap, how could he? Finally Lu Han got up and Sehun could eventually move himself. Why did so much stuff happen on the day Sehun decided to go out? He had always known that staying at home was the best for him. It was too dangerous to be outside. He shouldn't have listened to his mother.

 

 

Straightening the mess of his hair, Sehun made a blank expression which was difficult to take serious. Maybe it was because there were shades of green on Sehun's forehead and cheeks from the grass. "I'm not a ert okay? I'm Sehun. I just wanted to check if it was yours. I'm a friendly human being. By the way you need to pay me for my injuries if you don't want me to sue you." Now Sehun pointed at his nose where the tissue was stuffed in to prevent any blood from leaking.

 

 

 

Pretending to understand, Lu Han nodded and grabbed the shorts he used to get Sehun. He was currently wearing a similar one to show that he had two of them, "Are you listening? You injured me badly. I could die from the blood loss." Sehun held out his hand to signify that he wanted some money from the other. But Lu Han had other things to do as he folded the shorts together.

 

 

"So you want to get sued? I can arrange that. Do not underestimate nose bleeding." Sehun closed his eyes and got up because there was no use in talking to Lu Han. Did he even have a family? Or was he just there to annoy people? "You can seriously expect a letter from my lawyer. I'll sue you for physical violence." Sehun muttered at last, folding his arms across his chest and lifting his chin. If the other would apologise now then maybe Sehun would consider dropping the non-existent charge.

 

 

However it didn't look like Lu Han was thinking about that. He also stood up and slapped his clothes to get the dust and dirt of it, "What....? You want to be paid?" He murmured and then raised his head so that their eyes met. Sehun wouldn't back down from this war declaration. He had obviously been abused and he wanted a fair enough compensation. What if he wouldn't be able to smell anymore because of his now damaged nose?

 

 

"Of course I can pay you." Lu Han unexpectedly answered and seemed like he didn't have a problem with it. Sehun let out a relieved sigh; Lu Han had finally recognised his mistakes. He thought that Lu Han would trick him into believing and then run off when he wouldn't be watching. Instead of saying that he had to get his wallet or anything like that, Lu Han stepped confidently closer so that Sehun indecisively stepped back.

 

 

 

Before Sehun could tell him to back off, Lu Han had already kissed his cheek.

 

 

 

He pulled back with a smirk and then did that what Sehun couldn't stand the most. He quickly ran off. What was wrong with him? Annoyed, Sehun rubbed his cheek to get rid of the burning feeling. He took a deep breath, shutting his eyes for a moment as he tried to get his mind in order. "I cannot be treated like that." Sehun frowned as he strutted ahead and eventually dropped himself down on the grass.

 

 

 

He couldn't believe that he was tricked. Sehun had always been good at that. Avoiding things to be left alone but with Lu Han it was different. He couldn't avoid him. It was unclear if Lu Han was now going to follow him or not. Sehun didn't mind if that meant that he would get his money. Perhaps it was that both of them lived by a different set of rules.

 

 

Apparently Lu Han lived here in the middle of nowhere whereas Sehun lived in his beloved Seoul. A city.  Not some boring and dead village. "I want to go home." He whispered before closing his eyes and laying down on the flower field. He hated everything. What was Chanyeol doing? Did he succeed with Baekhyun? Of course he would, Sehun gave the best advice. If he could only help himself too. Those were his last thoughts until he slipped into unconsciousness. He could hear the muffled chirping of the birds and then wind hitting against the leaves of the trees.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After a couple of hours, Sehun regained consciousness with a little headache. Although he didn't move himself; he could tell that he had a sore neck. He gave a sigh, rolled his neck, and held the palm of his hand flat on his forehead. Resting was fine and all but he didn't know that it could be this exhausting. Sehun's hand on his forehead moved down to his chest and there he could feel something that didn't belong there.

 

 

 

His fingers curled themselves around it and he could make out that they were flowers. Sehun was too lazy to actually open his eyes and check though he had the feeling that someone was watching over him. Come to think of, how did those flowers get there? Sehun then finally opened his eyes because he couldn't take it anymore. The first thing he saw were two eyes staring right back at him.

 

 

 

 

Those eyes were familiar.

 

 

 

It was obviously Lu Han who had leaned over Sehun's face.

 

 

 

 

"Hi."

 

 

 

 

"Do you have the money." Sehun unconcernedly muttered, his eyes were focused on those sparkling brown ones.

 

 

Smiling slightly, Lu Han moved back so that he was now sitting next to Sehun. "Do you want me to kiss you again?"

 

 

 

What an idea. Sehun glared at him but he didn't want to spoil his good mood. He felt better now that he had slept. The tension on his face left him, leaving his shoulders relaxed. There was still a seriousness about his eyes, "Do you want me to sue you for ual harassment too? You can close your shop then." Of course Sehun hadn't forgotten about the ice cream shop. But there were like no costumers, probably because of Lu Han's attitude problems. When he heard that threat from Sehun, Lu Han laughed light-heartedly as if that wasn't a big deal.

 

 

 

The flowers fell down on Sehun's lap the moment he was sitting, "What's up with this?" He picked one flower up and regarded it in scepticism, "Trying to woo me now?" Sehun's frown was back in an instant, but Lu Han shifted closer, trying to see past the scowl to the real intention beneath his annoyance. He shook his head before his shoulders dropped and he managed one, small smile:

 

 

 

"Make me a flower crown." Lu Han bluntly said with no shame and his shoulder brushed against Sehun's.

 

 

 

This required a few minutes of thinking from Sehun's side before he turned to the other, "Give me one reason why." Sehun wouldn't do it if he wouldn't get anything in return for it. That would be just a waste of time. Truth to be told, he was bored and a little activity wouldn't hurt him. Sehun wouldn't admit that so he would want to hear what Lu Han would be able to offer him. Nothing for anyone would be for free.

 

 

 

"I'll give you free ice cream-" He grinned because no one sane would be able to resist ice cream, "...anywhere on my body." Lu Han finished with a flirty smirk that made Sehun internally gag. Not the ice cream idea but being flirty in general. He disliked those kinds of people. Fore playing and all that kind of stuff also because Sehun wasn't someone patient. If he liked something or someone then he wanted to have them as soon as possible. He wouldn't be able to wait.

 

 

 

Going back to the first point, ice cream was something he craved. Therefore Sehun had no choice but do it. He wasn't even sure if he knew how to. He grabbed three flowers from his lap and interlaced their stems together. Lu Han attentively watched as braiding was not something guys did. It was rather a girls’ thing too. He braided them until it was a couple of centimetres long. Sehun had to twist the stems gently so that they wouldn't snap and break.

 

 

"I'm not some grandma. Don't you have someone else to ask?" Sehun mumbled while slipping new flowers into the chain. Why in the world would Lu Han ask Sehun to do that? Didn't he have friends or siblings? He still did it of course he would, it was freaking ice cream. He wouldn't have to look for a new place. While eyeing Sehun's quick working fingers, Lu Han tilted his head.

 

 

 

"I don't have friends. My parents aren't here....I live alone." He answered calmly, not assuming that there was something wrong with that. Soon after his eyes moved back to the chain which got longer and longer. Either Sehun was a huge liar or he was seriously talented in braiding. He even held his hand out so that Lu Han could give him a new flower. Excited, Lu Han took the prettiest one and placed it on Sehun's open palm. His fingers subtly brushed against Sehun's skin- he actually liked the feeling.

 

 

 

Holding the chain with two fingers, Sehun intertwined the flower Lu Han gave him carefully with the other flowers, "Where are you from?" He casually asked because it was not difficult to figure out that Lu Han wasn't Korean.

 

 

 

"China..." Was the answer as Lu Han's eyes were concentrating on Sehun's working fingers. And then it clicked- how did Sehun know about him being a foreigner? Lu Han raised his head so that he could face time properly, "How did you...?" He began and waited for Sehun to answer without having to finish the question since it was so obvious. Sehun stopped braiding for a moment to also look up. He didn't expect to have direct eye-contact with Lu Han; it was like the world seemed to halt its spin.

 

 

 

They stared at the other in silence.

 

 

 

"Because your accent is pretty bad." Sehun said stoically, soon enough moving back to his work and letting the answer sink it the other's brain.

 

 

 

Brushing his bangs back, Lu Han let out a little laugh. "You er...I don't have an accent..." He was still laughing with an amused smile which made Sehun slightly uncomfortable. It was not something that could have distracted him from his work. That's why Sehun could easily go back to twisting both flowers and reaching out for more. Anyone could tell that Lu Han had a little accent that especially showed when he pronounced certain words.

 

 

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, Princess." Sehun said and carried on with his work so that the chain increased in length. He was kind of proud of it because he had never done such a thing before and it already was this long. Maybe making flower crowns was his secret talent. Lu Han seemed to be agreeing as his eyes didn't leave Sehun's fingers. The reason for Sehun to do that was that he wanted some damn ice cream but with time it was actually fun.

 

 

 

"Wow...you are really good at this..." Impressed, Lu Han was going to touch the flowers but his hand was slapped, "I just wanted to touch it..." He pouted and laid back down on the grass.

 

 

 

Well he wasn't done yet. "I also want to touch something else...from you..." Lu Han smirked while he lifted his leg to drop it between Sehun's thighs. Though his ankle was gripped and twisted in a matter of seconds by Sehun, "Ah! Sorry! It hurts!" Lu Han immediately pulled his leg back in, who knew that this would happen? Sehun was ruthless, there was nothing wrong with having a bit of fun.

 

 

This was exactly why Lu Han needed friends. "What's your preference?' He continued to bother Sehun by asking this highly private question. The question left his lips with clear contribution from his brain, and he sensed that the tension in the air increased. Even though they knew each other for not long, Lu Han couldn't think of anything to talk about. That was why he asked Sehun that. He also wanted to obviously know the answer, maybe he had a chance.

 

 

 

Flipping the chain around to connect the ends, Sehun closed his eyes, "Don't care. As long as I can put it into somewhere." He lifted his eyes automatically, giving Lu Han an unfocused stare. He could easily notice that Lu Han's glance always met his. He never looked aside or slightly to one side.

 

 

 

"Wow that means that I have a chance too right?" Warm fingers traced alongside Sehun's cheek for a couple of seconds. Of course there wasn't much reaction so Lu Han pressed those finger against Sehun's cheekbone. He waited for something that would tell him that Sehun heard his words though he simply braided as if his life depended on it. He regarded his finished work for some time while Lu Han removed his hand. It was certain that Sehun wouldn't say anything to that, how disappointing.

 

 

 

Since the flower crown was meant to be Lu Han's anyway, the future owner was paying close attention. "That looks really nice. I bet you can't wait to eat my ice cream off me! It will even taste better-"

 

 

The flower crown was thrown against Lu Han's face without any sort of warning. It just happened. Baffled, Lu Han picked it up and slowly placed it on his head. At first he was afraid that he would break it so he was extra careful before looking back at the other, "And? How do I look? Good right?" Lu Han timidly smiled to himself as he was cupping his own right cheek. It would be difficult to admit that but Sehun was so lost at how beautiful Lu Han looked.

 

 

He almost did not hear the upcoming words, "Thank you." It was a verbal acknowledgement and the voicing out of the gratitude he was feeling towards Sehun. It was more than Sehun had ever expected to receive from a sly and seemingly selfish guy. He had thought that Lu Han would run off with the crown and never show up again. To be thanked however was not on his list with things he would assume Lu Han would with ease pull off.

 

 

 

"It's really cute...I've always wanted to have something like this!" Blushing slightly, Lu Han cautiously touched the flowers over his head and once again spoke about his satisfaction.

 

 

 

Absent-mindedly, Sehun couldn't take his eyes off him. "Yeah... you are cute..." He slowly mumbled in the long silence.

 

 

 

 

 

"Huh?" Lu Han blinked at him, "Are you trying to hit on me?"

 

 

 

 

Of course Sehun had to everything a reply.

 

 

 

 

"What are you talking about? I said the tree behind you is cute."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-x-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Visiting his relatives was perhaps not such a bad idea.

 

 

 

 

 

Because he was able to get to know Lu Han. The Lu Han who flirted at random times, didn't allow anyone to come into his ice cream shop and also moved Sehun's heart. After receiving the flower crown he ran away what Sehun expected but before that he said that Sehun should come on the next day to his shop. He would get his ice cream by then. To be honest, Sehun had almost forgotten the ice cream for making the crown. Luckily he was reminded though he actually wanted to only see Lu Han again.

 

 

 

After a day Sehun would leave and go back home to reunite with his Wifi. He could still remember how he cried around for having to leave. Now it was the other way around and Sehun didn't want to leave this place. He didn't know anything about Lu Han and who knew if he would meet him again when Sehun would return?  The worst that could happen would be Lu Han closing his shop and leaving Sehun behind. As he didn't want anyone to enter his shop and buy ice cream it would only make sense for Lu Han to eventually go bankrupt.

 

 

Now when Sehun thought about it, he realised that verbal appreciation of Lu Han's looks was something to which Lu Han was probably frequently exposed to. It was possible for Lu Han to go with someone else if Sehun wouldn't return any time soon. So he had no choice but listen to Lu Han's advice and visit the shop to get his ice cream. The weather was trying to make it extra difficult for Sehun who multiple times narrowed his eyes to escape the bright sunrays.

 

 

 

The door was open as the owner was surely supposing Sehun to get his reward. Feeling slightly awkward, he walked in and looked around. Everything was still looking the same. He didn't spot the one he was looking for but instead a tub of vanilla ice cream on the counter. He expected some vague remark from Lu Han or something that would tell him that Lu Han liked it to keep promises. However Lu Han wasn't there and yet it was Sehun's last day. 

 

 

 

After staring at the tub for a few minutes, Sehun found himself approaching the counter. On the ice cream tub was a plastic spoon he was probably supposed to use. Although he and Lu Han didn't know each other for long he got used to the occasional looks and the strange, shared moments that sometimes caught them both in their grasp. It was just difficult to explain- two strangers that knew each other well.

 

 

The expressive gaze that grew relentlessly deeper until Sehun usually rolled his eyes and looked away. He wasn't here to talk to Lu Han but get his ice cream and then leave. However standing here made him feel kind of empty. They barely met more than two times so why was Sehun so strangely attached to him? He didn't want to leave somehow. His legs were pretty much frozen. He couldn't stay forever what was about his Wifi? Sehun hated this place...right?

 

 

 

Of course he did, that was why he clutched the cold tub and was about to lift it. But why did it feel so heavy? Didn't he want to leave? A flicker of persistent, conflicting conceit spread in Sehun's mind though it didn't stay. If nothing else, he found a reasonable amount of satisfaction in thinking that Lu Han would give him the ice cream. But this couldn't be everything. He was sure that there was somewhere probably a note that said that Lu Han wanted to meet Sehun again.

 

 

 

Because no one else would be able to make those pretty flower crowns; seriously.

 

 

 

 

Lu Han apparently agreed to not let Sehun go without saying goodbye. Because like in their first meeting the shorter jumped up from underneath the counter. He barely missed Sehun's chin and instead kissed him on his lips while holding onto Sehun's shoulders. A second before pulling away, Lu Han angled his head to add more pressure and then pulled away with a breathless smile.

 

 

 

 

Forming words after this happened remained a stimulating issue for Sehun. The only thing he could do was stare. Deep down he knew that it wouldn't be over and that Lu Han would surely want to say his goodbyes. But instead he answered with a kiss, soft and conceding. His hands were on Sehun for the briefest second and yet it felt for him like hours. He still allowed himself some short-lived delight of the fact that Lu Han at least, found him worthy enough for a goodbye kiss.

 

 

 

 

Who knew what Lu Han was thinking, maybe it was like that or he just liked Sehun.

 

 

 

The dreamy haze had cleared from Lu Han's brown eyes, which had taken on a lighter, more determined focus. "Bye bye. Hope you don't come back. This is my private ice cream parlour not everyone can come here. Like you can see it's empty because only special people can come here."

 

 

 

Sehun could only scoff.

 

 

 

"I bet your ice cream that's why nobody is here." Sehun shamelessly said, lifting the tub and turning around followed. He could faintly hear how Lu Han threatened to tie him up if he won't watch his words. Well Sehun was watching his words because he would surely confess his feelings if he won't leave soon enough. There was nothing wrong with confessing on its own but the fact that it was flirty Princess Lu Han and that Sehun won't be able to be separated from his Wifi was self-explaining.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The door was finally closed by Sehun who hugged the freezing tub against his chest and was careful to not drop the plastic spoon.

 

 

 

Lu Han inside the parlour was playing with the flower crown, "Sehun..." He whispered with a satisfied smile.

 

 

 

 

We will see each other again.

 

 

 

 

Because Lu Han still had to pay Sehun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-x-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After returning home, Sehun had to obviously tell Chanyeol everything that had happened. From his drinking helmet to annoying but irresistible Lu Han. When they left the university together Sehun hadn't even noticed how distracted he sounded whenever he mentioned Lu Han. It was not just fault really because there was just so much to talk to him about. Too much in a sense because Sehun always interrupted Chanyeol when he was talking about his love life by linking it to Lu Han.

 

 

 

"And? How is it going with Seohyun?" At some point Chanyeol had wished that Sehun had finally learned the name of freaking Byun Baekhyun. Scratch that, Sehun would never be able to learn. How could he even change Baekhyun to a girl called Seohyun?

 

 

 

Making the most annoyed face Chanyeol could come up with, he shoved his friend slightly aside. "I seriously can't with you. Am I asking for so much? Anyone but you can remember it."

 

 

 

"Well it's not my fault Jihyun has a name nobody can remember." Sehun answered calmly and looked aside. It wasn't really his fault. He didn't understand the big deal behind it. A calm silence had set up between them. It was easy to relax thanks to the peace of the quiet afternoon. It wasn't that Sehun had forgotten Lu Han, it was the opposite. He thought of the other 24/7. He also thought about his money that Lu Han had to give him back...good times.

 

 

 

With time Sehun's non-existent injury on his nose was healed and he was able to fully recover. The only thing he also had to get rid of was Chanyeol's talking about his dumb crush, "Whatever. Lu Han was a babe. He still is." He sulked for the reason that he did have genuine feelings for him. They hadn't spent a long time with each other though Sehun still treasured them. He didn't know when he would be able to visit him again. Or if Lu Han would even be there.

 

 

 

"A babe? I told you that you'll find hot chicks. Even if he's a guy..." Chanyeol wriggled his eyebrows suggestively.

 

 

 

"I miss my babe..." The younger commented with a sigh but Chanyeol wasn't listening because Byun Baekhyun was walking towards them. He and Chanyeol had their ‘date’ and it was totally fine apart from Chanyeol staring at his hands. What was so great about them? They were just hands. Chanyeol had them too. Excluding that, they went back to being friends because Chanyeol was a coward and couldn't ask him out.

 

 

 

Right now, Chanyeol's only worry was that Sehun would get Baekhyun's name right. It would be easy to assume that if Sehun would get it wrong, that Chanyeol didn't talk much about Baekhyun even though he clearly did. If Sehun was his friend then he should get his together and normally greet the other. With no weird name changes. They couldn't risk it.

 

 

 

"Hey Chanyeol! Is that the friend you were talking about?" With his usual smile; Baekhyun casually pointed at Sehun and waited for an answer. Although Sehun was an idiot, Chanyeol was kind enough to talk about him. He kind of had to because he was his only friend. He gave a short nod, straightening his shoulders as fleetingly introduced him as Oh Sehun. Sehun for his part, embraced an attitude of good-natured attention while his gaze was meeting Chanyeol's. It was a clear warning to not mess up.

 

 

Returning the smile Sehun shook Baekhyun's hand, "Chanyeol talks a lot about you. Your name is Byun Baekhyun right?" He smiled wider when he said the name which definitely surprised Chanyeol who couldn't say a word. He was watching the scene in shock. This couldn't be. Why did he suddenly know the name? After so many fails? Did he just play along the whole time? Then how dumb must have Chanyeol been to not get it?

 

 

 

"Chanyeol are you okay? You look kind of pale..." This was when the typical concerned friend in Baekhyun kicked in and he worryingly touched the other's arm. It was true that Chanyeol looked pretty pale but whose fault was that really? No other than Oh Sehun. He could already see him smirking in the background when Baekhyun touched Chanyeol's forehead. "He does look sick. You should take care of him." Sehun boldly joined and placed his hand also on his taller friend's forehead.

 

 

 

Without delay Baekhyun considered the idea, "I think so too. Chanyeol shall I help you to get home? I can make you something to eat too." He gripped Chanyeol's wrist without hearing an answer and pulled him to a different direction they were initially walking too, "I'll bring him home Sehun. You don't need to worry!" Baekhyun smiled and continued to tug the other with a little bit of effort.

 

 

 

The shock carried on to dwell on Chanyeol's expression, "But...but...but...he doesn't....know your name..."

 

 

 

Baekhyun was now sure that Chanyeol was unwell if he was saying nonsense like that.

 

 

 

"Get well soon Chanyeol!" Like the good friend Sehun was, he waved at the other who was dragged to the direction of his house. He would be grateful to Sehun for helping with his love life. If Sehun could only have such a good love life too. The smile on his lips died away as he slowly put his arm down and sighed out loud. Why weren't things for him looking that good?  He was a kind person and was usually pretty fortunate- to be born with that kind of face was being lucky enough.

 

 

 

That wouldn't bring Lu Han back though. Slowly, Sehun fell into the sadness reflecting in such a way that would leave no one in any doubt that he missed the other. He really missed Lu Han. There weren't a lot of opportunities to realise that he had fallen to him but when their hands touched, Sehun's breath was stuck in his throat. Every time they touched- Lu Han's hand skimmed down Sehun's arm, his heart slowed down.

 

 

 

Sehun would struggle to breathe properly but eventually shrug it off.

 

 

 

There were plenty of other people out there who Sehun could be with so what was so special about him? It was almost like a silent curse that he wouldn't be able to see him again. He was wondering if he should have followed his gut instinct and stayed with Lu Han even though he had lessons on the next day. They could have at least exchanged their phone number to stay in contact and strengthen what seemed to linger in the air between them.

 

 

 

As soon as Sehun left Lu Han's shop he felt sick when seeing the ice cream tub.

 

 

 

If he had missed him already like that then how would he feel after months? Sehun could somehow make it through the day but his thoughts would always be occupied by a certain someone. Going home and sleeping for a while sounded like a good idea. Perchance he would be able to come on different thoughts. It was unlikely but definitely wouldn't hurt to try. He could also bother Chanyeol a bit more.

 

 

 

It was just a random turn of his head but Sehun would be forever grateful.

 

 

 

 

He was just walking ahead when he sighted someone he wanted to see the most. Sehun was staring, and yet he could not bring himself to look away. If felt like, if he did, if he blinked, then whatever just happened could vanish. There was this huge mansion that was protected by a high metal fence. It happened by coincidence because Sehun rarely paid attention to it. Why? Because it reminded Sehun how poor he was but this time his eyes were glued on someone.

 

 

 

 

He was watching Lu Han.

 

 

 

 

Seeing everything, from the black sunglasses on his eyes to his slim body laying on the pool mattress which was floating over the water of the private pool. It was really Lu Han who was only wearing those typical black shorts. One arm was behind his head while the fingers of his other arm caressed the water. What were the chances that this would ever happen? Some may say that Sehun was imagining this because he missed Lu Han so much nevertheless he was very sure that it was him.

 

 

 

Forgetting the hesitation; Sehun rushed to the fence and put his feet and hands on it to be able to climb up. He didn't care if anyone would see him. He didn't care if people would think that he was a thief or some maniac. He just needed to make sure that this was really the Lu Han he had been waiting for. The same Lu Han he thought he wouldn't see again. With effort he managed it to climb over and jump down, nobody luckily witnessed that.

 

 

His legs were unsteady when he made his way towards the pool where Lu Han didn't have a clue about anything.

 

 

 

Now when Sehun was so close to Lu Han, seeing him like that...he was sure that it was him. There was no other way. Yet it was neither rationality nor higher thinking that came in the wayhim, but the need to confirm for good. It had not been his intention to be so excited or even gullible but when he saw him, every idea had been overwhelmed with the urge to ensure that he was right. That his wish was fulfilled. Who wouldn't want to have that?

 

 

 

Even if that meant to go into the water.

 

 

 

Sehun impudently jumped in and this was when Lu Han on the pool mattress sat up from the water waves. He must have noticed that someone had entered the pool. Well damn straight, it was Sehun. Although being flustered, Lu Han didn't remove his sunglasses and simply stared at the other who was standing in front of him in the water. How was that even possible? Exactly like Sehun had earlier felt, this seemed too unreal to be true.

 

 

 

 

"You still…owe me money." Sehun in breathless anticipation muttered when he reached out to remove the sunglasses from him.

 

 

 

 

Lu Han who now looked back without sunglasses appeared to be stunned more than ever.

 

 

 

Although not for long.

 

 

 

 

 

"Well you Sehun owe me ice cream off my body~"

 

 

 

 

Sehun's response was pushing a laughing Lu Han into the water.

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Red Velvet - Ice cream cake/ Somethin kinda crazy

 

Lu is the son of a multimillionaire :)

he’s rich that’s why he has his own ice cream shop and it doesn’t matter if he won’t make money!

 

Finally it's done!

 

Hope you liked it :)

 

Sorry for mistakes!

 

#DON'TTOUCHSEULGI2K15

 

 

 

#STANJOY2K15

 

 

 

Sehun is a no-no anyway.

 

HE’S OFF LIMITS

 

bomi xoxo