Ideal Type

Blood Type
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Humans are bound to see blood , whether it's their own or not. When they fall down, when they cut themselves by accident or when they witness their friends falling and a wound appears.

 

Since young , Jinwoo feared blood.

 

Jinwoo was interested in Biology but he was scared of blood to the extent that seeing the word 'blood' made him sick. The dull red , the faint metallic smell that invaded his nostrils - Jinwoo could not stand it.


The first step to conquering my phobia - Jinwoo thought , was to know his own blood. As the saying goes, knowing your enemy is half the battle won.

Jinwoo gathered up his courage and decided to go for a blood test , and at the same time get to know his blood type.



Jinwoo trembled as he sat in the waiting room. Looking at the numbers that beeped, he nervously glanced at the red numbers beside Room Three - 0329. He prayed and prayed that the person wouldn't come out so he wouldn't have to face his fear. The doctor was probably some old woman that wanted to go through her patients quickly and get home to her kids , or some old man that couldn't even see properly - what if his doctor inserted the needle in the wrong vein? Jinwoo shivered at the mental images.



The number machine beeped out of a sudden and Jinwoo jumped slightly. Glancing at the machine again , the number beside Room Three showed 0330. Walking up to the room, Jinwoo took and deep breath , raised his hand and knocked on the door, entering only when he heard a soft "come in" from the other side of the door.


What Jinwoo saw wasn't like what he had expected. There was no wrinkled old man , no hasty old woman - but there was a young man with nicely styled hair in his twenties looking back at him.

'Have a seat, Mr Kim. You're here for a blood test , am I right?" The young doctor asked.

"Y..yes... blood test... will it hurt?" Jinwoo stammered , mentally slapping himself for asking such a dumb question.


Do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter