Chapter 7: Moonlight

CONSIDERED LOVING [SERIES #1] [LUHANFIC]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

       

 

 

chapter 7

 

chapter quote here

 

 





SHANAS


Assuming, that Crissy and Kris resolve their matter with Sehun and Eliza who went back to cuddling, I decided to watch through the vehicle window observing the by passers mostly couples strolling together hand in hand along the sidewalks. They expressions seem to be satisfied with each other as they laugh while chatting.


"If only I could experience that." I thought meanwhile I faced Luhan direction, to him with earphones plug in listening to music. It was like he was lost in his own world of enjoyment; therefore I pulled out my I-phone and began to play galaxy balls. The name might sound ridiculous, but this game is really intense. It's about stacking the same color blocks together to get points but there's a huge stones falling from the sky stopping my blocks untying. It came to pass, within forty minutes we got stuck in traffic.


"Yoon, why are you slowing down?" Taehyung asked, "I guess we caught in a slight traffic." Yoon mentioned.


"Really, this is good." Jisoo frowned. "Bare a little patience we'll be there soon." Yoon assured, as the others agreed, "Okay."


Began to bored and restless, stretching my arms out forth then cracked my fingers while I covered my mouth to yawn. Luna that was sitting in the middle seat beside Kai, open the window letting in cool breeze, since I wore a dress my thighs were expose to the coldness as I began to shiver a bit and mumbled.


"I should wear my waist high skinny jeans; it's so cold," I said, rubbing my thighs trying to keep it warm, somehow Luhan overheard him placing his jacket over my thighs without even saying a word, I mouthed, "Thanks." Briefly enough for him to hear, as he nodded with a smile, "Surprisingly, I never knew he could be this caring." I thought. Moreover, I could hear my heartbeat rippling through my chest. Luhan continued listening to his music, when I suddenly got the courage tug his sleeve a bit when he answered, "What?"


I gulped then hesitated, when he asked, "Shanas, what is it?" I gazed down at the I-phone showing it to him and responded.


"I'm still struck on level eight of galaxy balls," I paused while he muttered, "Galaxy balls," without letting him criticize the name of game any further, I added, "Could you help me a bit, to reach level nine."


Luhan smirked, while he chuckled at the name of game which reminder him of Kris on show- time, as he wink choking on his water plus his fan club. He grabbed the phone and began playing the game like a professional, it's amazing that even he got to level twenty in a couple of seconds.


"You're awesome at this Luhan." I praised.


"It wasn't much." Luhan cockily smiled. I wanted to pull out my phone and let him lose but I rather then that I decided to take his right earphone and plug it in my ear, to hear INSANE "Moonlight." "He was listing to this." I thought, without noticing I leaning on closer onto Luhan's shoulder, I began to sing the lyrics.


"So Cold, a world without you, so dark, I can't see anything. Did I forget the feeling of my heart fluttering? So lonely, by myself, thinking about you," I said being cut off by Luhan who sang.


"As if it's not a coincidence, I am being pulled by you. Don't take your eyes off of me. Come closer to me so I can get to know you." Luhan paused.
"I wanna make it so no one else can see you, I wanna hide you in the moonlight so only I can see you. I'll gather all the memories of you and engrave it in the moonlight. I want to color the night sky with you and me." I responded.


"I see you, I see you and you're dazzling. You see me, look at me, my heart's fluttering. I see you, I see you and you're dazzling. You see me, look at me, everything stops." Luhan stared in my eyes as I blushed continuing.
"I'm falling for you (baby you're so beautiful), I'm lost in you (baby let me know).


 I can't hide my attraction to you." I smiled.


Luhan added, "The light is disappearing tonight. Just you and me, just us two, we're laying under the shadow of the moonlight. I'm gonna hold you, girl i'mma hold you tight ay."


We didn't realize that guys and girls were watching us like a drama episode of the "Heartstrings," as Luhan kept on singing.
"Can you see my heart? It's being pulled to you. Don't take your eyes off of me. Come closer to me so I can get to know you."


I blushed like an idiot and sang the rest, "I wanna make it so no one else can see you. I wanna hide you in the moonlight so only I can see you, I'll gather all the memories of you and engrave it in the moonlight. I want to color the night sky with you and me. I see you, I see you and you're dazz

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter