Chapter 3 ♥

Magical Bond

Eunna slap her face in frustation,How could i act like a fool in front all of them ? Aish !! Hyeon Eunna !! She though to herself as soon she arrive at her class .

~ After School ~

Eunna quickly pack her things and went out from her school . She decide to look for EXO today since she hasnt got the change to search for them yesterday. She run across the road toward the forest she went yesterday.

She run straight to EXO house deep inside the forest and happily knock on the door. Hope they still here,she though. After waiting for a few minute,the door still hasnt open. She knock again for the 10th time but the door wont open. She turn the door knob and find out that the door wasnt locked.

She slowly enter the house and look inside. It was...EMPTY...No sign of someone living there..Its true..they already left..She though sadly. She went upstair and open a room door. She look inside hoping someone was there but no, it is the same.Empty.

Except the bed was there also their picture. They left it here..Why?Is it because of me? she though.The bed still look the same except it was full of dust now,well to be exactly the house is full of dust.

I pick up the picture frame on the bed and wipe the dust off. 'I stare at the picture..We were very happy that time.'..She put it down back on the bed.She took out something from her bag, a small drawing picture on the bed.

She has draw a picture of all them when she was in Canada. By looking at the painting,she feel happy even though it wasnt a happy life at Canada.She went down a quickly went out from the house.

She turn to look for the last time after she went out from the house. 'I will clean the house tomorrow. ' she smile to herself even though deep inside her heart, she was truly sad.

~Tomorrow~At ChieHwa High School~

Eunna enter her class quietly while holding her teddy bear,Hun.She was sad because of the fact EXO already move somewhere else and she hasnt had the change to meet them again.

She quietly sitdown and stare out of the window,everything seem so peaceful.Just then the door open to reveal the 10 boy from the rooftop yesterday.'Great..Why do i have to be in the same class with the,Eunna though to herself and continue looking outside the window.

The 10 boy glance at Eunna sour face and decide to not disturb her today.''Whats wrong with the new girl?'' Lay ask Chen.''Seem heartbroken.''Chen reply with a shrug. Sehun quietly sit beside the sour face girl and wear his earphone.

For the whole class, Eunna only stare out of the window, thinking about her 10 best friend who were gone.'Where did they go?' Eunna though. After the whole day class end,Eunna quickly went out and rush toward her house.

After a while,she went out from her house with a box that contain some towel also cleaning things,she head straight to the House deep inside the forest. As she arrive at the house,she put down the box and start cleaning the house.

''Hyeon Eunna hwaiti!''..After cleaning the whole house for 4 hour,she finally done. She carry the box out from the house and start heading back home,with a small smile on her face.

Meanwhile Sehun and his friend who just went out from their house decide to went to their old house to play hide and seek. The first thing they notice about the house when they enter was the house were clean.

''Did you guys clean this house?'' Suho ask in disbelieve.All of them shake their head as the sign of no.''No.who would want to clean such a big house?''Tao said in disbelieve. ''Then who would want clean it?''Kyung Soo ask .''It cant be..Eunna right?'' Xiumin say.All head quickly turn to look at him.''But,Nana(Eunna nickname-sorry if i havent mention it earlier)..She still not back..'' Chanyeol reply.

Everyone become quiet upon hearing that . Baekhyun decide to cut the tention '' How about we start playing now? I'm excited !! '' he said cutely which make Everyone smile at his childish act . With that , Everyone begin to play Hide n Seek . Kai who lose in their previous game become the seeker .

After counting until 100 while covering his eyes , he finally begin searching for all of his friend. He went upstair first and sigh . Do he have to search for them between this 11 bedroom ? he though to himself then open the third door which was Sehun old bed room .

He suddenly froze in front of the door . There was a painting paper on top Sehun old bed . He quickly pick it up and take a look on it . It was a painting of them and one girl which was Eunna when they were kids . ' It Can't be..' before he can finish his though a smell interupt his act . A smell of Lavender scent which was the scent of their best friend, Eunna . He rush downstair without thinking much and saw a girl that was picking her scarf on the old sofa side . He recgonize that girl . It was The Hyeon Eunna from his school . The first though come to his mind was ' What is she doing here? ' Just then he heard the girl gasp in shock . He look at the girl with a unreadable face . Eunna stare at Kai with eyes widen . Since was he here? she though . Just then All of Kai friend walk down the stair toward him .

'' I smell Lavender scent . '' Chen say without noticing Eunna as he was looking at his phone except everyone who were staring at Eunna with shock face . ''What are she doing here ?..'' Suho ask in disbelieve . Kai stare at Eunna with a look '' I was wondering about that too.. What are you doing here ? ''