Milky Oat Bread

"Milky Oat Bread"

As you promise to Jin yesterday that you will make him your own new recipe that you just create. So you quickly pack your bag and go straight to Bangtan dorm.

"Jion wait for me!!" your boyfriend Jimin call for you.

"Sorry I need to hurry. I have a date. Mian," you sorry to him as you walk away.

"Ouh date. Wait, date? DATE??!!! B-b-but I'm your boyfriend! I'm your boyfriend! It's me who you suppose to date with! Who you want to date with!!! Tell me KIm Jion!!!! YAHHHH!!" he scream while you already gone.

"Haaa...huuhh..hyuu oppa mian I'm late," you arrive at Bangtan dorm and immidiately meet Seokjin.

"Ouh Jion ah but why you her? Jimin still not come back home," Jin look confius with your arrival.

"Oppa don't you remember? I promise you yesterday that I will make you my new dish," you keep talking while your hand busy taking out the groceries from the paper bag.

"Ahh~ I remember now. Mian."

"Ouh Jion annyeong. What will you cooking for us today? I can't wait," Suga who always be positive with your cooking.

"Just wait and see Yoongi oppa,: you wink at him.

While you and Jin busy at kitchen you hear door slaming and hear someone whine.

"Namjoon hyung~~~," Jimin whine as looking for RapMon.

"Mwo!"

Jimin run to get him and whine.

"Jion cheat on me. She say to me that she have a date. She TELL me hyung. Who am I to her. I'm her boyfriend but she just tell me that she have date with someone else. Hyung~~~, he hug RapMon.

RapMon push him annoyed.

"Yah you really babo huh? Go to kitchen right now," Jimin walk sadly to kitchen.

"Ouh Jion! What are you doing here? What happen to your date? Who the guy? How could you cheat on me," he ask Jion like machine gun.

"Date? Guy? CHEAT? What do you mean??"

"You the one who say to me that you have a date."

"Date~ Hahahahaha you mean this date?" you point at the groceries on table to Jimin. "My date was with my cooking. The guy who date with me is Jin oppa. Cheat? I'll never cheat on you Park Jimin." 

"Jinjja?!" he look at you with his puppy face. 

"I made this dish just for you. For Bangtan. It's actually good on your diet. This is healthy  dish just perfect for you Park Jimin," you explain to him and guve a peek on his cheek. That make him smile back.

"But why Jin hyung?" he suspicious.