008

Reductio ad absurdum

"He used to have a scar at his ankle because the ankle bracelet used to stucked with his jean's thread and left a scar while he's dancing....he always danced hardcorely without even giving attention towards his surrounding."

Each of those words that Luhan wrote kept lingers around Chanyeol's mind.

His thoughts were disturbed by Sehun's light punch on his shoulder.

Chanyeol relieved as he didn't almost spill out those thoughts.

"Hey do you even want to take responsibilities if I being admitted to the hospital because of heart attack??"

"Oh, so do I interrupted your rated imagines? Please Park Chanyeol we're on cafe aka our workplace."

"For sakes Oh Sehun, the one who have nudes magazines of mod—" Sehun shut Chanyeol's mouth before he even finished his sentence.

"AHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHA I HAVE MANY MAGAZINES OF CUTE LIL PUPPIES YEAH RIGHT!! IM SUCH A PET LOVER, SHUT YOUR MOUTH PETS ALLERGIC DUDE" Sehun released his breath through clenched teeth. "Dude, your voice is as loud as a truck driver please do remind yourself,"

Sehun released his grip.

"Nah, dude please accompany me to my house I left behind an important item to bought,"

"Was it some lil cute puppies magazines?"

"Nice try dude,"

 

As Sehun went upstairs to grab his things, Chanyeol went to their living room.

Chanyeol found Baekhyun exhausted on the sofa.

"Ah, Chanyeol why you're here? Oh, and don't mind me my boss held a work trip yesterday and insisted us to went hiking at mountain," Baekhyun sighed "Did't he understand yesterday was Sunday!!"

"Sehun dropped something here so I went accompany him," Chanyeol exclaimed.

"That's so nice of you, don't bother him he probably just want to bought his nudes magazines of models along,"

They both laughed uproariously.

Baekhyun grabbed his phone from his pocket.

"I wonder what's the current hot topic at Naver, apparently I missed everything since there's no internet connection at the mountain," Baekhyun grimaced. "A reporter should knew all sorts of nation's gossips!!! My boss should brought us to a place with free wifi accessibility."

As Baekhyun scrolled his phone screen, "Eureka!".

"Netizens evidence complication of Wu Yi Fan's hatred towards Luhan post, totally big jackpot," Baekhyun smirked.

 

1) MBC Idol Championship 2014

  • Netizens screenshot a few shots of evidence from a fancam where Wu Yi Fan were placed into the same team as Luhan and it was found that Wu Yi Fan purposely broke Luhan's umbrella.

2) SBS Star King 2014

  • Netizens compiled a gif from the show where both Wu Yi Fan and Luhan were invited as special guests for the episode. Luhan lost a game in a segment and Wu Yi Fan forced Luhan to eat a large amount amount of rice cakes by shoving him down the throat.

3) An interview segment from 'KBS Entertainment Weekly'

  • - Q: What's your thought on Luhan who's on the same level of popularity as you? Do you felt his existence as threatening?

WYF:  It will be a lie if I said it didn't.

  • Netizens also found out that the movie "Somewhere Only We Know" that Wu Yi Fan have been aiming for a long time had casted Luhan for the lead. (He stated that in the interview)

 

dhtpgns412 commented: Can't believe his hatred will drove to murder.

qusqorgus506 commented: Someone call the doctor...

"Baekhyun? Wasn't that his naver's ID.." Sehun gasped, in his room alone while his laptop were still full of tabs where the evidence he collected.

 

"Baekhyun, you shouldn't trust all these rumors it was all made up by antis I'm sure,"

"Rumors? Can't you see the title of this post it stated "Evidence". Everyone wants the fun no one would bother the truth."

"I forgot that your job was to be the society's dog." Chanyeol's voice was low, almost whisper.

Out of nowhere, Jongin came out from the bathroom.

"Wow!! Look at that figure, it seems that your figure suits to become a dancer why didn't you sign up as a trainee?" Baekhyun blurts.

"Hyung," he snap his fingers. "I'm not good in dancing." Jongin gave a wry smile.

"Hyung?" Chanyeol's thought was totally befuddled by it.

The boys interrupted by Sehun's hasty steps from the stairs.

"Let's go back before our bones will be broken by the manager." Chanyeol eyeing Sehun to went back to their cafe hurriedly.

 

"Isn't dinner ready? I'm famished." Baekhyun yawns as he awakes from the aroma of fried chicken.

"My smell buds are very good since kindergarten, I've trust in it," Baekhyun tried to locates where the smell came from.

Baekhyun realized that only he's the only one awake currently, except Kyungsoo who's in his room taking a nap probably.

"This jerk Do Kyungsoo put a box of fried chicken in Jongin's room? Huh, this wouldn't stop me," Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

Suddenly, a "click" sound came out of nowhere as the lights open by itself.

"Too late," Jongin sneered.

 

"Wow!! Fried chicken for dinner," Sehun nudged Jongin. "Kyungsoo wasn't that generous usually,"

"Ah yes, what did you do— ah nevermind!! I don't want to starved anymore," Baekhyun gobbled those fried chickens.

"Hey! We should wait for Kyungsoo to came out don't you feel sorry that he bought these for us while we ate it without him?" Sehun frankly said, feeling sorry.

Jongin nudged Sehun.

"To be honest, Kyungsoo hyung didn't let Baekhyun to eat it since its a punishment for him for not organizing his own laundry." Jongin confided Sehun.

Sehun gestured Baekhyun to act that he's still asleep when Kyungsoo awake and said he's starving.

They were all shocked by the door slammed open by Kyungsoo.

"Good lord that's quick," Sehun murmured under his breathe.

"Ahh!! What's that noise?" Baekhyun acts like he just awake while doing a fake yawn.

Baekhyun are on his knees, begging for sympathy at Kyungsoo.

"You know...I had been on a work trip yesterday and I need to went on hiking it's so tiring I basically just awake from my sleep and I'm totally starving, so let me eat those fried chicken okay?" Baekhyun begged with a pity tone, sounding pitiful as possible.

"If you continue on acting asleep when I came, you probably got to eat more fried chickens behind me, how dumb you are wouldn't you realized that your breath reeks of fried chickens?" Kyungsoo pulled Baekhyun's ears.

Both of Sehun and Jongin bursts into laugh.

 

On the other side, Chanyeol's brain fumbled over today's earlier incident.

He pulled a pillow towards his face.

"It's a total nonsense, someone with accent wouldn't said hyung without being awkward, someone with an accent should at least need a year to get rid off some of their accents."

Chanyeol fumbled his phone on the desk next to him and searched about jeolla-do accents (satoori) at Naver search.

Search results: Sung; An accent version of Hyung.

"This Kim Jongin dude, I wouldn't surprised if his Jeolla self is just a disguise,"