Surprise Appearance

Series of Their Events

No one knows beside Jackson and Joon themselves about their appearance at the backstage of Kara's comeback showcase. It planned spontanously after their dinner when Jackson said today is Kara's comeback showcase and Joon just blurted out an idea about visit Youngji at the backstage, giving her and other members some surprise.

So they were at the door of backstage access when one of the crew walked over to them and asking what is their business here. It was never easy to get the backstage even you are a national idol star (like Joon) or someone that recently popular (like Jackson). The staff insisted that they have to wait until someone from the management allowed them to go inside then someone from DSP ran over to them.

"Annyeonghaseyo," that man bowed to Joon and both of them bowed back. "I am sorry to make you wait but what are you guys want to do here?"

"I know we've not invited by Youngji but we want to make a surprise here. Can we?" Joon asked.

"Yes, yes, you may," that man automatically gave the permission.

"You can't say we are here to Youngji, yeah?" Joon asked and that man just smiled and nodded.

"You can wait at one the room, the girls are still busy now. You both maybe have to wait until the show end." That man said apologetically.

"Don't worry, we are all sets," Jackson said while showing quite big bags they hold in each hands.

"We bring cakes for the girls," Joon added. The man just ooh-ed and nodded. "Sorry that we don't bring for the staffs." Joon continued.

"Haha, don't worry. We are okay. Then here is the room, you can wait here." The man opened an empty room and let them sat and wait inside.

"Excuse me but where is member's room?" Jackson asked.

"It is after that corner, turn left and you'll find their room, there is a poster at the door."

"Thank you."

"I am sorry that I have to leave. Please suit yourself."

== -- ==

Took one and half hour to wait, lucky they brought a lot of foods because if they didn't they might clean the foods they bought for Kara members.

"I think they've done the show, the live show has ended." Joon said, "let's go clean this up and meet them."

After they cleaned up their trash they've gone to the room that previous man had told to Jackson. It was still empty, maybe the girls still at the backstage so they decided to stay and give them surprise. They put all the cakes, kimbap rolls, sushi rolls and tteokpuki on the table, but before they finished arranged them, Hara, Seungyeon and Gyuri had entered the room.

"OMO!" Gyuri entered first and screamed loudly. Hara and Seungyeon followed to squeal at the back.

"Hello!" Joon said and the girls bowed in awe. As the expected of g.o.d's fan, Seungyeon ran into Joon and shook his hand but Joon hug her instead made her squealed.

"What are you doing here?" Gyuri asked.

"Why you even asked, Unnie. They come for Youngji." Hara said while turned her head to Jackson that busy bowing himself to his sunbae.

"Yeah, you are right." Joon said.

"Youngji still in the toilet," Gyuri said.

"Where is it?" Jackson asked and drew frowns of the people in that room.

"What are you going to do, man!" Joon asked.

"Eh, don't misunderstand! I just want to surprise her outside. OMG what are you guys thinking!?" he stepped back in disbelieve.

"Okay okay, she is in the toilet at the left of this room, go straight," Hara said to him. Before he departed to search for Youngji, he took a bouquet of flower. "Whoa, you bring flower?" but before Hara could get her answer he dashed outside.

Meanwhile in the room,

"Seriously..." Hara said, "no flower for us?"

Joon laughed, "Don't worry yours are with me," and he took out three set of flowers and gave to each of them.

"Whoa, oppa, is this the flower we use for the album jacket?" Seungyeon asked.

"Bingo! Jackson was the one who told the florist about that. I don't have any idea," he then laughed.

"Whoa, such a sweet guy he is." Seungyeon said while sniffing at her flower.

"Yes, he is indeed."

==--==

"BAAAMMM!!" Jackson shouted after he saw Youngji turned after the toilet, head still on her hands while walking. She jumped while screaming and it made her lost her balance, Jackson caught her arm.

"YAH WANG JACKSON!" she yelled after looked at the person who shout at her to found that it was that Wang Jackson. "You always scarred me!"

He chuckled, hand still at her arm until Youngji can balanced herself.

"What are you doing here?" Youngji asked.

"Ta-Dah!" he shoved the flower, Youngji gasped.

"Omo," she took the flower and glanced at him, "will it explode?" she joked.

"Yah." His face changed drastically with her lame joke. She laughed.

"What for?"

"Don't be so dumb, this is to congratulating your second comeback."

"Thanks," she sniffed the flower. "Oh, it's real."

"Heo Youngji!" he yelled. She laughed again. "Are you taking revenge on me?"

"No, taking revenge for what exactly, I just teased you!" she answered. "You are cute, Jackson-ah."

He giggled, "I am. Since now I have took the cute role in Got7," he said.

"Still Bambam the cutest."

"Why you favor him so much?" he annoyed.

"He is cute, that's all."

"Well, I admit it."

"Anyway, you came here alone? Where is the other?" she asked.

"No, I came with Joon. He is at your room, we brought foods also. Aren't you hungry?"

"Yeah I am hungry..."

"Come on," he took her hand and pulled her along back to the room.

==--==

"BAAAM C-U-P -I-D!!!" Joon shouted when Youngji entered the room.

"Joon oppa!!! BAAAAAM!!!" Youngji ran to Joon and hug him. "Thanks for coming. Only two of you?"

"Yes! It's spontanous. We think we have to cheer up for our maknae and you girls! CUPID go go!" Joon said and the girls are shouting happily.

"Here," Jackson took sushi roll for Youngji, "you said you are hungry." Youngji bit it.

"Aigu, what a sweet scene!" Hara said while munching the tteokpuki.

"He brough flowers for us too," Gyuri added. "The flower we use for our album jacket."

"For real?" her eyes widened at Jackson and he looked so proud. "Wah, daebak! Jackson is the best!"

"You are so lucky to have such bestfriend," Hara said and shoved Youngji another kimbap roll.

"Yes I am very thankful. I learn a lot from him also," she said, praising Jackson. "I learn a lot from all of you. I am very thankful."

"Don't cry!" said Jackson when she looked like going to cry.

"Yah! Can't I cry?"

"Because when you cry I am going to cry also.. just don't!"

She laughed at his revelation, "Yah Wang Jackson, you are funny!" Jackson couldn't stand not to laugh as well, it was amusing that recently he mimicked her a lot and he even didn't realize that he mimicked her, it just... automatically so.

At the other side of the chair, Seungyeon whispered to Hara, "you know, I think I ever saw the same thing before." Hara turned her head to Seungyeon, that girl only smirked at Hara.

"Well, you have a point there," Hara said. "I am quite worried about it but then I can't crushed their happiness, right?"

And Seungyeon just silently agree.

==--==

"Ah I forgot to say congrats for being Inkigayo new MC!" Hara said to Jackson.

"Thank you, nuna. I'll work hard."

"You are cute and natural," Gyuri said.

"You watched it?" Jackson surprised.

"Youngji asked us to watch," Seungyeon giggled and Youngji smiled proudly.

"Because Hara unnie was Inkigayo MC as well, so I thought you guys should see him for once," Youngji said while Jackson was squeaking like a hyena.

"OMG Youngji, you make me embarassed!"

"What is to embarassed about, you did great!"

"But it seems we won't go to Inkigayo this week," Gyuri said.

"Eh, why?" Jackson asked.

"I don't know, but it is still tentative, I don't know if we will go or not." She added.

"Ah... I even thinking about a skit on the stage when you guys come for interview." Jackson said.

"Like what?" Hara asked.

"I will give one of you a rose and you stabbed me with that, like in your mv."

"Oh, sounds good," Seungyeon said. "Youngji will do that since she hold the roses in the mv, or I will do that to Jonghyun as well."

"It sounds really fun but we still not sure whether if we can come to inkigayo," said Youngji.

"Hopefully we can." Gyuri said.

==--==

"Thanks for coming! Especially you, Joon oppa!" said Seungyeon. "I am so thankful as a fangod."

"Ey, that's nothing! I just want to cheer you up!"

"And these are more than enough, you even sneak out from managers and your members to come here, I am so thankful." Youngji said.

"This is what roommates are for," Jackson said.

"Nah, we have to go, it's late and I don't want making any trouble to Jackson, he had to boarded tomorrow." Joon said.

"Okay!" the girls answered. "Thanks for coming!"

Joon hugged the girls while Jackson only bowed at them.

"That's so not Jackson, you are always hug everyone and everything, what happened to you?" Youngji asked.

"I am not that close to them.."

"We are okay, tho." Gyuri said.

"If it is so," Jackson stepped forward and hug Gyuri, Hara and Seungyeon while saying 'fighting!'

"Good luck, Youngji." He hugged her tight and keep it for like a minute until he had to let her go and bid her goodbye.

"You too, Wang Jackson. See you sooner."