Chapter Two: JAGIYA!

My Princess

FEI'S POV:

Just who is this man? I need to know his name! Never in my life have I encountered anyone like him! Just what is his name!! "Oh I'm sorry for bumping into you like this. My name is Leeteuk!" BINGO!! "Oh, It's okay!" I said, trying hard not to blush. "Wait, have I seen you before?! If it's alright with you, May I know your name?" Leeteuk said giving in anothing warm smile. Omo what do I do?! Papa told me never to give out personal details espicially because I'm the most important girl in the world, THE PRINCES OF KOREA!

"Umm..ummm" I said trying to give out a fake name which wouldn't reveal my REAL personal identifcation.

"Omo! Don't tell me I bumped into you so hard which made you forget your name?! Leeteuk said which made me blush from embarassment.

And, Just when I was going to say a word a yell from the door of the cafe stopped me and everyone else in the cafe.

"NOOOONNA!" Aish it was Gikwang he found me and he sure didn't look happy nor chappy. Things are sure going to get hefty..

"YAH! Where were you, You got me worried! AISH just who is this man? You shouldn't be talking to anyone" Giwang said whilst pointing at leeteuk.

"Oh, You must be her boyfriend?" Leeteuk said.

OMO NO NO NO!! He's isn't my boyfriend!! How could he think that! Sure gikwang is my bestfriend for ever but he sure isn't my type! We see each other as bestfreinds! Nothing else! Aish!!

Gikwang turned to my direction and had this weird grin on his face which meant he was was going to do something bad. Oh-oh..

"Hmm, You can put it that way" Gikwang said with a grin and threw his left arm around my shoulder which caused me to get angry.

"Hm, Funny. What kind of 'Boyfriend' calls his 'Girlfriend' Noona?" Leeteuk said with a grin which made Gikwang in a shock yet embarrased state.

"I had enough of this guy, Let's go JAGIYA!" Giwang said extending the word 'JA-GI-YA' so that Leeteuk could get the message. And with that Gikwang pulled or may I say Dragged me out of the cafe which left me not saying a word to Leeteuk.

NOTE: JAGIYA mean's Sweetheart/Honey in Korean. It's a word you say to your boy/girlfriend.

"Yah, Why did you do that for?!" I pulled Gikwang's hand off me, Causing him to stop.

"Did you see that guy?! Why were you talking to a STRANGER! What happens if you get caught?! We're not even meant to get out of the palace walls! What happens if your parents find out that I brought you along?! I would get FIRED and who know's what in God's name would happen to YOU" Gikwang yelled, Which never in my life have I seen him do apart when me and him are just joking around.

"Ah, Forget it. Let's just go home" I said giving in, Trying to forget about leeteuk.

LEETEUK'S POV:

What a strange man. What a strange man he is. What kind of 'boyfriend' calls his girlfriend Noona? Like Seriously?! Aish guy's like him really do get up my nerves. But apart from that guy, Who was that girl! I must admit first time I saw her, I was shocked by her beauty. Like seriously, Who wouldn't!? But what was weird is that she never gave me her name when I asked for it. Is she like some famous person, Who needs to save her identity or something. But anyways soon as that 'couple' stromed out of the cafe, I noticed that she dropped something. I picked it up and realized it was a necklace, Indeed was it beautiful and it did look pricey for a necklace. But Wait?! Shouldn't I give this to her? I ran out and saw that she left and was no where to be seen. Who know's when I might encounter her. But for the mean time, I shall keep this necklace. Who knows when I might encounter her someday...I hope.

FEI'S POV:

What a good day turned out bad. I arrived home and quickly walked to my bedroom. Yes, Me and Gikwang may have a rough patch between us but he will soon forget about it. I hope. As I sit here on my vanity table, I looked at my reflection and may I say, Aren't I beautiful! I may sound vain at the moment but really I'm just stating the obvious. I grabbed a hairbrush and slowly started brushing my soft hair, Until I realized something odd. OMO! MY NECKLACE?! WHERE IS IT!? The necklace that umma and appa gave to me! KDHKAHKDNKAJSNCJK DON'T TELL ME I DROPPED IT?! "AAAAGGGRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

MAID'S AND THE STAFF's POV:

Just what was that sound?! It's coming from the Princess's room?! "PRINCESS" "PRINCESS are you okay?! Please open the door" "What is going on in there?!" "LEAVE ME ALONE, I'M PERFECTLY FINE" said the princess.

LEETEUK'S POV:

Sure is Beautiful, And yes it's legit! This could be worth million's of dollars and could pay for our college fee's! HYUNG, Please give it to me! Please give me this necklace! I know where I could trade this for a good price! It could make us rich! Or maybe..I could give it to my jagiya, Sohee" Heechul said, Who got up from the coach.

"Yah, Enough with that 'Jagiya' word. I had enough of that. And no way in hell would I give you this necklace and no you won't give it to sohee" I said and quickly grabbed the necklace off heechul's hand.

"Oooooo what is that you are hiding behind your back? Could it be food??" Shingdong said trying to figure out what I was hiding.

"YAH! WHAT IS IT?! OMO IS THAT A NECKLACE?! COULD IT BE FOR YOUR JAGIYA?" Donghae and Ryeowook said in unison.

"AISH ENOUGH, OKAY?! FIRST OF ALL IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR BUISSNESS. SECOND OF ALL STOP SAYING JAGIYA I HATE THAT WORD, I HEARD IT TOO MUCH TODAY. AND LAST THING, STOP ASKING ME QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS NECKLACE!" I yelled which caused everyone to stop and have a :O expression on their face. Shingdong dropped his packet of chips on the floor, Heechul rolled off the coach which caused him to fall face flat on the floor, Ryeowook had this shocked expression on his face which seems like he was calling his mummy, Donghae had this 'WTH' expression on his face while Siwon on the other hand was nodding his head in dissapoinment while he crossed his arms.

"Have you been to church lately? You need to seek help from the lord" Siwon said pointing to the ceiling which he was referring to God.

"Aish, You guys" And with that I stormed into my bedroom without saying another word.

Ah, Really? As much as I love my hyungs they really do get up my nerves! Hmm, I haven't introduced myself yet. The names Leeteuk, 21 years old and an art student currenty studying design and architecture at Seoul University. As you guessed it I share a dorm with my hyungs. Siwon the church freek, Heechul the dramaqueen who is madly in love with a girl who doesn't know he exiest (sohee), Ryeowook the cook, Shingdong the comedian, Donghae the fishy and the last guy....ME! My other hyungs used to live here but they later moved out which was a shame.

 

_____________________________________________________________

Wow this is a really long chapter. Anyways, What do you guys think?! Please leave a comment and subscribe! Don't forget to check out my other fanfics?!